PDA

View Full Version : Finally happened!!! Real True story

Chief67
17th November 2007, 03:41 PM
Hi my friends,
yesterday finally happened that Im waiting for along time; one girl farts a lot to me!
This girl I founded making sex for money; she is 20 years old, 1.6meters high and 60 kg, black hair and white skin, beautiful girl. She was divorced, have one son and needs money; I told her to do what I want and I will give some money regularlly ( u$ 100 box ). We tried 2 times and nothing happened, but this time its ok! I gave her one BIG MAC and MILK SHAKE and after one medicine for gas relieve. She started filling bad and started to fart badly in her panties and after in her jeans into my car. We made a deal that the next time she will fart unttill soiled her panties; I found the way and will try to explorer this . I take some pictures of her with my cell fone!
I will be back soon with news ! ::beach

Ohgrabme
17th November 2007, 04:11 PM
"This girl I founded making sex for money"

you payed a prostitute to fart for you?

dickassfart
17th November 2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Ohgrabme
"This girl I founded making sex for money"

you payed a prostitute to fart for you?

Damn! I hope he got a video of that shit!

Guzara
17th November 2007, 04:23 PM
tell her to fart while you recording her with video camera. ::funny

smellyfartsrule
17th November 2007, 04:47 PM
That's amazing lol

Chief67
17th November 2007, 09:15 PM
Yes she was a prostitute, but know I intend to pay her to be only my prostitute and do all my dreams!
I take some photos with my cel. showing all her body and face but she asks me not put this photos in the net; but I intend the next time I will record this with my digital camera but will not show her face, if she agree! :rolleyes

DesLugath
17th November 2007, 11:01 PM
Congratulations. ::great

Kaioshinsama
17th November 2007, 11:37 PM
Wow Chief. Sounds like quite an endeavor (albeit somewhat expensive). Good luck, and I look forward to seeing the "phoots" of your labor (bad pun, sorry).

Kaioshinsama

giovanni
18th November 2007, 12:23 AM
Congratulations. I had a prostitute who farted for me too 5 or 6 years ago. She was a round ass cuban girl and did it several times but I didn't give her any medicine. I used air injection.

HOOF HEARTED
18th November 2007, 04:54 AM
A sausage egg mcmuffin woulda got more farts from her than a big mac. If you get another chance with her, try that. Especially if you like hearing women fart.

master
18th November 2007, 11:37 AM
Oh, I would try fruit sugar the consequence was a 30 sek fart!!

basshead
18th November 2007, 12:45 PM
::roll

splat
18th November 2007, 03:48 PM
I want to see a video of the soiling panties part...