PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on zimmerman verdict & protestors doing partial riots?

HOOF HEARTED
16th July 2013, 12:28 PM
Well on saturday the verdict I expected happened. Zimmerman was found not guilty. I felt he shoulda got a manslaughter charge at least. But florida has been known to have lots of racial injustice ::brooding even in the 21st century. I heard of a lot of racial screw jobs there. I don't know 100% of what went down, just some of it. It sucks that another young murder happened. Really sucks that people have chosen to protest & try 2 do riots & steal. I'm very sure Trayvon Martin would NOT want that the angry people doing that. That will cause more stereotypes, sadly though lots of people love living up to the stereotypes :$
I'd be concerned if I see someone who might look like a criminal in a hoody also. Zimmerman did ignore the 911's order to let the police handle the situation. People from other states chose to protest. I feel that they all shoulda came to florida & did that. NY, Seattle, Frisco, South Central, Oakland. I wish NY people protested when those cops who murdered Sean Bell in 2006 got off. Of course Oakland & South Central people were doing it just to do what they normally do, cause violence ::brooding Wish they would protest all the minority on minority violence instead. But that's how people roll in those cities. And all the constant cowardly hit & run driving in so-cal :[ As if the businesses had to do with Trayvon being murdered. I do remember when the L.A. riots happened in 1992, it also happened in Frisco, Germany & Japan.