PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend

kaser
4th November 2007, 01:35 PM
I never say to my girlfriend that I love farts because If I say it may broke my relation... when I fuck with my girlfriend I can't eyaculate.... only two times!! I have a problem! HAHAHA

pseudo
4th November 2007, 02:37 PM
something tells me you have more than one problem

jeanvaljean2
4th November 2007, 03:04 PM
lol that was hilarious ty

arseworshipper
4th November 2007, 11:06 PM
Try and drop a hint, hmm, I dunno. Maybe try farting around her to test the water, if she isn't too disgusted by it perhaps she might not be too shocked if you tell her about your fetish. Of course, if anything goes wrong or there's a massive brawl and you break up with her, don't blame me for it :unsure .

Oh, and about your little sex drive problem, mine isn't that great either, it's one of the things which holds me back from getting a girl, I'm worried about not performing.

Raven06
4th November 2007, 11:17 PM
farting around her definitely helps... that's how I got my ex to fart around me. We weren't together long enough for me to work up the courage to tell her about my fetish so we never did any of that...but once the ice was broken she would fart around me all the time and I loved it. Once after giving her a massage I was laying on top of her back and she said "I'm gonna fart" - as if to warn me and expecting me to get off but of course I didn't and she did it - i felt it right on my cock and got unbelieveably hard...that's the closest I've ever come to actually living out my fantasy. Later that night I told her that i had felt it and it felt quite nice...she just kind of laughed. Man I wish i would have just flat out asked her to fart in my face cos she used to sit on my face all the time while she was jacking me off...but definitely try to get her to fart around you first and see how that goes.

basshead
5th November 2007, 02:02 AM
if there is anyone on earth who should be aware of a fetish it should be the signifigant other. simple as that.

Shoddragon
5th November 2007, 03:49 AM
raven, I tihnk its hilarious your avatar is The End and your also a senior member LOL.

Raven06
5th November 2007, 10:55 PM
I'm only 22, seriously!!

Shoddragon
6th November 2007, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Raven06
I'm only 22, seriously!!

uh huh, Mr "Father of Modern sniping". japanese metal gear solid 3 was amazing tho.

fartsmellover
7th November 2007, 12:23 AM
Hey!

I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 22. I told her about my fetish and she wasn't shocked but she said she is not able to do it every time. She promised me she would do it if she can. Maybe a bean-dinner helps...

Well, I can tell her everything and she doesn't look at me that I'm kinda alien.

Guzara
7th November 2007, 12:56 AM
She was shocked because Maybe she heard about farthammer ::funny ::confused

mojito
7th November 2007, 01:15 AM
This is my first post on this board...well I posted on the old board. But to get straight to the point, my girlfriend has come round to farting around me and when ever she feels one brewing she'll give a warning. I'll place my face right in her cheeks an take all of here gas.
She even knows that it gets me hard as a rock.
It all started when she asked to use my laptop and came across a few of my downloads and opened the file. at first I was real embarrassed because I thought she would be put by my fetish. But I have to admit I'm kind of lucky to find a girl who farts stinky farts in my face with gusto.
Having a Booty fetish helps as well because that's how my fetish started, I always fantasied about sniffing a girls butt from a very young age. Even as far back as 5 years old I can remember when the teacher was telling stories to the class I would try and get a sniff of the teachers butt. Even smelling her chair when she got up.....
This has got to be the hottest fetish out there so lets keep this alive everyone ::roll