PDA

View Full Version : Burp Poll

Sharada
18th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Just out of curiousity are you into burps aswell as farts or are they a major turnoff?

scythe
18th June 2013, 01:41 PM
For me, they're not anywhere close to being as exciting as farts, but I like them :) Definitely not a turn-off for me.

cdc
18th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Sometimes they are funny and sexy, but it depends on the kind of girl!

fartsniffer7
18th June 2013, 05:14 PM
I agree with Scythe^ not as exciting but I still find them sexy. Man I used to know a girl that would burp all the time. It was pretty damn sexy haha.

djfingerher
18th June 2013, 05:22 PM
I love em, not as much as farts but they're still pretty damn sexy.

Karl
18th June 2013, 06:29 PM
I love burps and my answer is yes,but however I have to move this thread on support/cafe forum,this board is about farting only.::nyam

Sharada
19th June 2013, 03:09 PM
Apologies for bad forum etiquette.

I like to burp and talk at the same time heheheh.

Killbuster
19th June 2013, 04:52 PM
I see burps as normal as it is. Farts give a different smell. But when a girl burps and it smells its kinda a turn off..

Mudofale
22nd June 2013, 08:35 AM
It does nothing for me, but it is a turn off when she eats something like meatballs and burps.

Those are some of the worse burps I have ever smelled. I can bare them, but I would prefer not to have her do it in my face.

Karl
23rd June 2013, 08:49 PM
It's just curious this,some ppl hate to see a whole mouth chewing,others are loving this aspect,interesting

Mudofale
24th June 2013, 09:30 AM
It's just curious this,some ppl hate to see a whole mouth chewing,others are loving this aspect,interesting

I can not stand watching people eat. It infuriates me to no end. Sometimes I have to excuse myself just to calm down.

Some people make some of the most absurd noises when eating.

It's just too much for me... Half the time when I am watching someone eat, or someone is eating near me, I want to chop them in the throat so that they stop.

HOOF HEARTED
24th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Belcing is cool. Especially when women belch good. Of course Jenny McCarthy & Jessica Simpson made women belching cool. Can't remember any other woman liking to belch right now. Good I remembered, a woman who was in the audience who belched out 'JENNY JONES!' on the jenny jones show. Miss her show, its been 10 years now ::sad Her show is gone outta the blue but sorry ass springer show still exists ::brooding :down

Karl
24th June 2013, 09:01 PM
Sure mate,when girls are belching lou and long it's better,belches and farts need to be awesome,in my opinion...I know guys ,many of you are of different opinion,but for me is that.lol::funny

bones
2nd August 2013, 10:48 PM
i do enjoy burps, i didnt always like them but i think i grew to like them cause they are pretty popular and stuff. they are also easier to find good clips of like on youtube and stuff,imo anyways.