PDA

View Full Version : How old where you?

Kenreef
3rd November 2007, 05:45 PM
How old were you when you first started to liking farting.. Or found out that you had a fart fetish... I was four when I started to like farts. But it was not until i was about 8 or 9 that there was a sexual connection. Then by 10 it was a full blown fetish.. It was not until I 23 or 24, That I found out that other people had the fetish. And this is and one other forum which i think might be connected , are the only forums I have ever joined. blah blah (life story)... But I am glad this forum exists.

arseworshipper
3rd November 2007, 06:12 PM
10!? Puberty came quite early for you then? Started getting feelings for girls when I was 11, almost 12. I fantasised about girl's farting quite early on, it became a full-blown fetish when some girl next to me farted in the IT room, didn't smell though sadly, but I kind of had a sick feeling, but it was a good feeling, sort of love-sick I suppose :) .

Guzara
4th November 2007, 01:25 AM
i was 17.

pdizzle84
4th November 2007, 02:51 AM
I was 12. There was this girl in my class that was a little older than me that did it and she was very hot. From that point on, it started

DesLugath
4th November 2007, 03:45 AM
10!? Puberty came quite early for you then? Started getting feelings for girls when I was 11, almost 12. I fantasised about girl's farting quite early on, it became a full-blown fetish when some girl next to me farted in the IT room, didn't smell though sadly, but I kind of had a sick feeling, but it was a good feeling, sort of love-sick I suppose Smile .

You think 10 is early? I remember waking up in the morning when i was about 5 or 6 with an erection from dreams that i had about girls farting lol. ::funny I didn't understand it back then i thought something was wrong with me.

Shoddragon
4th November 2007, 03:50 AM
it actually started for me when I was 4 >_<. seriously, I used to get erections and such without knowing wtf was going on. and ALL the time, evne in school. LOL.

kelljiro
4th November 2007, 05:18 AM
Ahh that takes me back, I first liked female farts back when I started high school at 15, I remember that one of my cute female friends was sitting on my lap and she farted on me and she chuckled about it....It wasn't until I smelled the aroma that I realized that I enjoyed it and wanted more....after that it was none stop forum searches and video downloads from various sites ::great

SionDS
4th November 2007, 05:21 AM
It turned me on since was about 7 or 8, got my dick hard from about 10-14, and became a fetish at 15.

I think I can trace it all back to a very special woman farting in front of me when I was a kid. ::funny

fartlover2006
4th November 2007, 05:41 AM
Me, was rather a late bloomer, haha. I was 21 when i first encountered this liking and it grew to become a fetish which makes me happy inside :) Truthfully, never had any 'real experience' yet, but of course, patiently waiting...it's kinda hard to find others who are into the same interest as mine in this part of the world where i am at, maybe i should go to Japan for better chances... ::beach

1313Jr.1313
4th November 2007, 07:41 AM
i've been turned on by women's farts as far back as i can remember, but i distinctively knew that it was a fetish at the age of 5 (not that i knew what a fetish was, but i defined it to myself and later found out that it was the same definition as a fetish pretty much.)

basshead
4th November 2007, 08:28 AM
mmm, somewhere between 18-20? I think?
I don't know. I was pretty late on all that.

arseworshipper
4th November 2007, 01:47 PM
Wow

master
4th November 2007, 02:16 PM
With 15 when my girlfriend let one rip I got this "strange" fetish

beezo
4th November 2007, 04:09 PM
Since i was about 7 i guess my neighbours daughter was my best friend and she always use to fart on and around me, from then on the fetish took hold and has stayed with me ever since.

RobertLF
4th November 2007, 07:33 PM
10 i loved always imagined cartoon girls fartin