PDA

View Full Version : My avatar pic full-size

Gasskisser
27th October 2007, 05:50 AM
Some of you may remember me from Lizzy's forum. I may not post much, but I just wanted to say hello.

HOOF HEARTED
27th October 2007, 01:39 PM
That pic couldn't be Francine of ECW. She would have a tattoo of womens lips on the same area. Love it always! Hopefully you do post often here since 1 of the best forums ever closed. :(

Karl
27th October 2007, 09:32 PM
Hi Gasskisser,welcome here!

1313Jr.1313
28th October 2007, 05:57 AM
i think you had some good stories, if so then please repost here.

Guzara
28th October 2007, 11:15 AM
hot pic thanks.

Gasskisser
31st October 2007, 04:11 AM
I'm glad you like the pic. Hoof and Karl, it's good to "see" you again!

I'm sorry the old forum's gone, but I'm glad I missed what seems like a bunch of drama...

Gassy, thanks for creating this site. It's seriously kick-ass (even if a lot of us are seriously into kissing ass...) :)

1313Jr.1313, I'll try to post the stories. I've been traveling a lot for work and am currently (technically) homeless - but as soon as I can, I'll set up my old computer and dig out my stories. If I can get more time, I might even write some new ones...

Like I said, I may not be able to post much, but I will when I can. I'm very glad this site is here and that so many cool people are on here. ::great

1313Jr.1313
31st October 2007, 06:36 AM
yep, when that one site closed down we got quite a bit of the traffic, lol. i'm glad to see we have such a nice looking group. :) ::funny ::great

HOOF HEARTED
31st October 2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Gasskisser
I'm glad you like the pic. Hoof and Karl, it's good to "see" you again!

I'm sorry the old forum's gone, but I'm glad I missed what seems like a bunch of drama...

1313Jr.1313, I'll try to post the stories. I've been traveling a lot for work and am currently (technically) homeless - but as soon as I can, I'll set up my old computer and dig out my stories. ::great
I just hate how it ended! Especially it happened a few days after I received more hell in my fucked up life. :[ Homeless, sorry 2 hear that. You do have it worst than I do. I wish you luck in getting things correct.