PDA

View Full Version : Who owns this websites?

Guzara
23rd October 2007, 10:44 PM
Are the owners here on this board?

http://fantasia.startje.com/

http://internetdump.com/users/coprologist/Gallery.html

jacave
24th October 2007, 12:27 AM
All I know is that the coprologist one closed years ago (like 3 or 4). The other one is new to me.

Guzara
24th October 2007, 12:42 AM
sites are active as you can see so they are not closed.

jacave
24th October 2007, 08:55 PM
Well, yes, but what I mean is that it has been inactive for a number of years. The fact that it is still open does not mean that it is in any way active.

dsmiyh338
25th October 2007, 04:28 AM
Boss,
Jaclave is right Coprologist hasn't seen action in about three to four years unless it has been revised. But there are others here who used to visit there besides me!

1313Jr.1313
25th October 2007, 07:38 AM
cop seems to be unupdated for a while, but nice find on the first one.

Guzara
25th October 2007, 04:33 PM
what I wanted is link exchange, but seems like I can't find the owners.

Those are good old websites with good site rank.

Karl
25th October 2007, 09:27 PM
The fartgallery(2nd link),was my free first fart experience on the web

dedge
29th October 2007, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Karl1

same here..I curse that site for showing me that yes, other people do like farts.

Honesty..I'd rather live with that inner shame of thinking I was alone, vs indulging myself in this sick twisted fetish............................anyone else hate themselves for this?

1313Jr.1313
29th October 2007, 03:55 AM
meh, i've found happiness.

Antdawg
29th October 2007, 04:24 AM
I remember I used to go to that second link a lot like 3-5 years ago

FartPimp
29th October 2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by dedge

same here..I curse that site for showing me that yes, other people do like farts.

Honesty..I'd rather live with that inner shame of thinking I was alone, vs indulging myself in this sick twisted fetish............................anyone else hate themselves for this?

I don't hate myself for having this fetish, I love it.
I have been pretty succesful with it myself, and experienced lots of great farts, sure that may have not been a good thing if I did not have this fetish, but with this fetish, and experience female farts that has extended my sex life in major ways.

I do hate a lot of people who I share this fetish with, i.e. the retards at youtube who give us all a bad name by their creepy comments they leave behind.

Copro was, too, my introduction to this fetish. I remember when it was just a guest book then it became a forum.

HOOF HEARTED
29th October 2007, 01:50 PM

Nah, I hate myself for other things but the trick here is 2 not be obsessed with it. Don't think of women farting 24/7/365/366

Ohgrabme
29th October 2007, 06:04 PM

i dont even know where to start with this... sigh first off, why would ANYONE want to live feeling ashamed of themselves (unless your into that humiliation shit)? sick twisted fetish? sure farting isnt mainstream but let me remind you there are waaayyy more fucked up shit than a girl farting like fucking animals, raping dead people, and having sex with little kids. comparing any of those to a fart fetish is rediculous. anyone hating themselves for having a fart fetish are idiots that need to except themselves for who they are.your not going to change haha. go fondle some dead broads tits, then i give permission for you to hate yourself haha ::funny

purgo
29th October 2007, 09:49 PM
I am the owner. I almost forgot about it. As you can see not mutch activity! Suggestions always welcome.. Boss?

Guzara
29th October 2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by purgo
I am the owner. I almost forgot about it. As you can see not mutch activity! Suggestions always welcome.. Boss?

Please check your PM.

fartlover2006
30th October 2007, 01:39 PM

Somehow at first i couldn't believe myself that i got this fetish. But it's something that keeps me happy, and enjoy this life tremendously. I could safely say that it's one of the best thing that ever happened to my life. Few people whom i know in real life, know about this fetish of mine, and they all were very much surprised, but somehow they respected it as what i do is what my pleasure permits me, as long as i ddo not disturb/harrass anybody. True, the thing is, not to think of women farting 24/7, 365/366 though.