PDA

View Full Version : I here ya...

devin11_007
18th August 2006, 02:46 AM
I understand how ya feel but I think that the reason why we are not getting as many posts as we used to is because perhaps free clip postings in this forum have been ridiculed by too many of the website producers of those clips and this has had a negative effect on the amount of clips on the web now available for sharing freely in this forum. Every time a clip producer sees their clips in this forum they contact this forums administrator and tell him that he has to forbid any more postings of their clips to this forum or else they will file lawsuits against him for copywrite infringement and will try to shut this website down. The lack of clip postings is a direct result of this situation.
Also, another reason why you don't see more clips being posted is because all of the clip posting on the net has reach a saturation point! most of the clips that exist on the net are things that have already been posted here in the past and new material for posting is hard to come by and is also restricted from being posted here freely. All of these factors contribute to the phenomena that you are now seeing. Just my 2 cents! ?(