PDA

View Full Version : shoudl momupload.com become a standard?

Shoddragon
17th October 2007, 04:28 AM
I see people asking to upload on megaupload AND rapidshare as request to posters, but I am wondering, why do they not just suggest momupload.com? Its free, it has best upload and download rates. premium users ( most pay for it) are rare on this board. so why waste time uploading there? I do not think it is selfish asking to uplaod on

1. a service much easier and faster than rapidshare or any mega site.
2. a service that downloads at very very very fast rates.

I admit, people are skeptical, but you should at least try it, I belive Boss was the first person to post a momupload clip? I fell in love with the service after that. I am not saying you definitely have to do it or face being banned. but its simply a much better service. I struggle with mega sites all day, my connection always disconnects ONLY when using a mega site to download.

PLease make it at least a standard.

besides, isn't uploading ONCE on momupload better than trying to please others by uploading on rapidshare AND megaupload?

1313Jr.1313
17th October 2007, 05:32 AM
shod... if you actually pay to rapid or mega, then it's way better than mom. if you don't then it's simply user preference. different people get different results on different upload services. personally, mom and mega have the fastest speeds (mega slightly wins) but if i were in another part of the world (like alabama, austria, australia, alaska, or armenia) then it may be different. given, for now there is no dl max, but the same went with rapid and mega at first... i guaruntee that it will eventually get a limit when it gets popular.

Guzara
17th October 2007, 04:32 PM
I wasn't first person who uploaded to momupload.

Our members started to upload there because it's free - not best but free.

Best results and fastest speed in Europe I get with Rapidshare so It's my number one upload provider.

But if I must choose between megaupload and momupload I would choose momupload.

So

1 Rapidshare
2Momupload

Shoddragon
17th October 2007, 05:36 PM
i won a 2 month thing with megaupload. momupload is still faster. and its still faster than rapidshare. not sure about buying though. no need to waste money on an upload service when one as good or better exists and its free.

dsmiyh338
18th October 2007, 01:12 AM
I am now going to shoot myself because I can't shoot shodragon...talk about getting stuck on one subject.
Hey maybe Shodragon is not poor but in fact is receiving all the advertisement dollars from monupload and he has fooled us all!

1313Jr.1313
18th October 2007, 07:02 AM
lol, shod, you completely missed my point. it's not faster than rapidshare, it's faster than rapidshare FOR YOU. you don't live everywhere at once and therefore can't download to your computer everywhere at once. it isn't the best for everybody, it is user preference. and i think you might be on to something dsmiyh338 :ohmy

DesLugath
18th October 2007, 09:20 PM
I think that some people base their opinions on one time that they have tried a hosting service. There have been days when one upload service was faster than the other for me and there have been days when they all went the same speed.It really depends on the traffic to the website on that day and also what server you choose to download from if you are using rapidshare.There was a time when rapidshare was the fastest but they all are close in speed now;however, some receive more traffic than others on certain days.Because of this you must look at other aspects of the website i.e how long you have to wait,the download limit, and ease of use to determine what is best.

Tushina
19th October 2007, 04:35 PM
momupload never wrks for me when i click the download button there it takes me to another sex site. has this happened to anyone else?

Letoff_100
19th October 2007, 07:04 PM
Momupload is obviously not a charity, so they will use your email address and spam you to the shithouse and possibly attempt to install spyware on your machine unless you have good security. I say fuck Momupload and all that registration shit. Lets carry on using rapidshare etc. My two cents worth.

DesLugath
19th October 2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Letoff_100
Momupload is obviously not a charity, so they will use your email address and spam you to the shithouse and possibly attempt to install spyware on your machine unless you have good security. I say fuck Momupload and all that registration shit. Lets carry on using rapidshare etc. My two cents worth.

What are you talking about? You dont have to register to use momupload.I have registered and they haven't sent me any emails yet.

Letoff_100
20th October 2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Destrega

Originally posted by Letoff_100

What are you talking about? You dont have to register to use momupload.I have registered and they haven't sent me any emails yet.

When I click on a Momupload link, like the Mandy one, I'm asked to enter a protection code to access the file and then taken to another screen that asks me to login with my email. There ain't no download link there. If I'm missing something obvious and being a prat then I apologise.

Below is the screen shot of what I get. Is that what you get? They want email registration don't they and why do they want that, so they can send me a present?

DesLugath
20th October 2007, 02:18 AM
That is the momupload homepage.Either your browser is not receiving cookies or you are doing something wrong.It isn't logical to think that every site that asks for you to register with your email will send you spam.Like i said, i have registered and haven't received any emails from them yet. Like almost every other site they ask for your email so that you can receive your login information if forgotten.You can register at both megaupload and rapidshare so if what you are saying is true then those sites send you spam as well.

Letoff_100
20th October 2007, 06:48 PM
It must be something I'm not aware of then. I'm only clicking a link and entering a four digit code like they ask, and getting sod all.

Thanks for your comments anyway.

1313Jr.1313
21st October 2007, 05:46 AM
turn off your pop-up blocker

HOOF HEARTED
27th October 2007, 01:44 PM
Its best 2 just stick 2 the various choices of downloading. One for rapidshare, megaupload, and momupload. Each 1 is different in speed for everyone. For me, momupload is slow as fuck. Other ones are faster for me.

kon6838
28th October 2007, 06:17 PM
ðc Ë ::great :fuck¨