PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy this day: 2 explosions at boston marathon

HOOF HEARTED
15th April 2013, 09:42 PM
In case over the last 2 hours you didn't have on the tv or espn, 2 explosions happened at the boston marathon while it was close to ending. 2 people confirmed dead, 23 injured ::sad Things that came to mind when I saw this on tv was who was responsible? Did somebody do suicide bombing? Of course we have a few members from the new england area, especially massachusetts. Probably from the city of boston. 2 shows I watch on tnt are shown in boston=boston's finest & rizzoli & isles. The red sox always play very early on the day of the boston marathon. Their game was over an hour before this tragedy happened. Now boston had their own terrorist attack.
Any of our fellow members who are from that area feel free to reply on this. I just hope none of you or your family members were there at the incident who got hurt or killed.

Karl
15th April 2013, 10:33 PM
my Godness....and who is responsable of this? any news?

HOOF HEARTED
15th April 2013, 11:27 PM
Its too soon to tell. Police found a 3rd bomb & defused it. Its all over the regular channels & sports channels in the U.S. Too much coverage now, thankfully a few repeats of full throttle saloon is on ::happy The Bruins home game vs. the Senators has been cancelled. But then again, the whole nhl season shoulda just been cancelled anyway but that's a whole nother story for a whole nother time.
Now its 86 injured, a few people had to be amputated :[ I have no idea where raw is at 2night, wrestling has been a dead issue for a few years anyway but the most popular wrestler in the N.E. area is John Cena. He's from that state, wonder what his feelings are on this incident.

HOOF HEARTED
16th April 2013, 06:18 AM
Now its 3 dead, over 100 injured, some people amputated. Celtics game vs. the pacers tuesday cancelled although the playoff seeding has no effect anyway. More people are speaking out on this. And this tragedy happened on Jackie Robinson day for baseball where every team wears 42. I doubt it was said in real life like it was said in the movie'42'.

yunggg7
16th April 2013, 12:11 PM
Amongst the fatalities was an 8 year old boy that ran up to hug his father, then ran back to his mother and sister and within seconds was killed by the explosion. Whoever is responsible for this I hope it comes back to them ten fold.

FGSFDS
16th April 2013, 05:13 PM
In addition to TWENTY car bombs going off in Iraq and earthquakes killing hundreds in the Middle East, Iran, India, Qatar and Dubai. It's been a particularly rough few days.

1313Jr.1313
17th April 2013, 04:27 AM
and earlier today i got a papercut... then i got some lemon juice in it... what a shitty few days.

Mudofale
19th April 2013, 05:31 AM
Not to mention the fertilizer plant exploding yesterday. This week has been jam packed with explosions. Wonder how next week is going to live up to it.

HOOF HEARTED
20th April 2013, 10:10 AM
And this tragedy ends, with 1 of the terrorists dead & the other just got captured hours ago.::smile