PDA

View Full Version : Rare Farter

Guzara
1st October 2007, 11:49 PM
In this whole fart fetish history, I can't understand how Ana Didovic can fart like a monster ,

not only farts, her turds are long like a rops.

What she eat?!

SHe rips over 130 farts in one scene!

Guzara
1st October 2007, 11:50 PM
fart after fart! fart after fart!

HOOF HEARTED
2nd October 2007, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Gassy
In this whole fart fetish history, I can't understand how Ana Didovic can fart like a monster ,

What she eat?!

::shokSHE DOES!? YOU GOT CLIPS OF THESE?!

SamRobot
2nd October 2007, 03:43 AM
I was under the impression that all of her farts are pumped air. It is quite an impressive amount of air she can fit in there though...

ps3_enet
2nd October 2007, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by SamRobot
I was under the impression that all of her farts are pumped air. It is quite an impressive amount of air she can fit in there though...ding ding ding ding!!! There you have it, she's using pumped air. You didnt know that gassy? Its been discussed all over this board.

1313Jr.1313
2nd October 2007, 08:52 AM
explain the logs, ps3.....

BAM, FAKE THEORY OUT THE WINDOW, lol

Guzara
2nd October 2007, 09:47 AM
I can't accept this teory with pumped air in Didovic's case.

I think she takes some pills or some tea for shit. ::funny

Pump is not explanation for big turds!

I remember, before 2 years, there was a topic about her on lizzy's forum, but, damn!, I didn't save it.

Joyangeles mention that it's some kind of sick, she doesn't shit whole week and then GO. :unsure

Guzara
2nd October 2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED

Originally posted by Gassy

What she eat?!

::shokSHE DOES!? YOU GOT CLIPS OF THESE?!

that is the case

Super Farts with Ana Didovic !!! (http://www.gassyerotica.info/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=1673&hilight=ana05)

fartlover2006
2nd October 2007, 10:06 AM
Blimey! Ana Didovic, if she really didn't poop for a week or so & then burst eveything out for the camera, then it explains everything, but look at those salamis...boy... ::nyam

SamRobot
2nd October 2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313

BAM, FAKE THEORY OUT THE WINDOW, lol

The logs are real but she never lets out those ripping farts in the same scenes as the logs. Also, the log scenes are filmed over a long time. They're not all one session but they're cut to make it look like they are.

She pumps water into her for her power pissing scenes so I'm sure she doesn't think twice about pumping air into her.

hypertom
2nd October 2007, 01:05 PM
she use a medicament, it was written in the joyangeles forum and she has
a affliction for her big turds. that is in my head from read.....

smellyfartsrule
2nd October 2007, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't throw pumped air out the window, if it's not pumped air, then I would like to know what it is......and she does shit like a champ, absolutely amazing what she does

fartlover2006
2nd October 2007, 03:17 PM
hahaha, truly, i agree with you, she really shit like a CHAMP! ::roll

gaurnia
3rd October 2007, 09:31 AM
Ana is the fartest girl of ever. I LOVE HER, i'd like too much to giive in my face her farts...uhhhmmm :fuck

ps3_enet
4th October 2007, 02:10 AM

BAM, FAKE THEORY OUT THE WINDOW, lolCan you please get off my dick because your always responding to me like I owe u something when I reply or post, go jump on somebody elses dick please.

1313Jr.1313
4th October 2007, 07:33 AM
you said what you said as though gassy was a moron, so i simply defended him offensively. and who said i was on your dick, i simply asked for an explanation. no need to be offensive about that.

ps3_enet
4th October 2007, 11:47 PM
you said what you said as though gassy was a moron, so i simply defended him offensively. and who said i was on your dick, i simply asked for an explanation. no need to be offensive about that.aww well I must of hurt his feelings then, and you being the bigger man to defend him, Im sorry. Get a life.

Guzara
4th October 2007, 11:59 PM
ps3_enet aka d-town, were you not supposed to be banned because you are under age? I hope so - Goodbye.

Please don't go offtopic.

lawandorder82
5th October 2007, 12:10 AM
she is good with her farts and shits but i still like franchesca or mfx over her

fataldaemon
5th October 2007, 01:43 AM
zantac.

1313Jr.1313
5th October 2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by ps3_enet

you said what you said as though gassy was a moron, so i simply defended him offensively. and who said i was on your dick, i simply asked for an explanation. no need to be offensive about that.aww well I must of hurt his feelings then, and you being the bigger man to defend him, Im sorry. Get a life.

i didn't say i was a bigger man than him, just a bigger man than you. and instead of explaining anything, you just said "get a life"? what in god's name is the point you are trying to get across? please, enlighten me.

as for ana, i wish she had a facefart domination clip out there, lol. that would be the ultimate clip.

Connect
7th October 2007, 07:04 PM
I remember seeing a thumbnail on the JA website with her, or that other girl who farts at least as much, lying on a couch and holding a lighter to her butt. I've never seen the clip, but if the farts catch fire I'd say it's conclusive proof that they are natural as simple air isn't highly flammable like methane.

SamRobot
7th October 2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Connect
I remember seeing a thumbnail on the JA website with her, or that other girl who farts at least as much, lying on a couch and holding a lighter to her butt. I've never seen the clip, but if the farts catch fire I'd say it's conclusive proof that they are natural as simple air isn't highly flammable like methane.

Agreed. If someone could produce a clip of Ana lighting her farts then I'd be convinced. But the fact that I've never seen a single fart lighting clip out of all the Ana clips I've seen leads me to believe that its just air.

1313Jr.1313
8th October 2007, 05:11 AM
there is an anabelle clip on this forum (i'm too lazy to search for it right now) that has a very short fart lighting sequence in it, long story short, it was like watching heaven get lit on fire. (not too big of a flash, but a flash nonetheless.)

Connect
8th October 2007, 05:24 PM
Here it is.

http://rapidshare.com/files/58824508/anabelfarts1.wmv.html

Sadly nothing impressive. But Ana honestly packs more gas in a single fart than Anabel does in this entire clip. I'm sure that if she were to light up there would be a goddamn explosion! (which might explain why she's never made any clips doing it, people have hurt themselves on much smaller farts...)

Kenreef
9th October 2007, 04:50 AM
Even if they are pumped it still is crazy how big they are. I don't watch shit videos but if her farts are sooo loud i can't imagin what the shit looks like.. She is just talented.....

Kenreef
9th October 2007, 04:51 AM
Light ana's fart and the whole place goes up.....