PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Predictions

Mary
2nd February 2013, 10:24 PM
What do you guys think? I am going out on a limb against the odds and saying Baltimore 20 San Francisco 18.

1313Jr.1313
2nd February 2013, 11:12 PM
That's so Ravens.

sourmold11
3rd February 2013, 05:56 PM
Hmm... I'm thinking 49ers... with 27 and B-more Ravens 23!!!

HOOF HEARTED
4th February 2013, 12:44 AM
Sourmold, have you ever been in the georgia dome? If so, what's your opinion of it? Do you think the falcons need a new stadium? I think its stupid that the owner is demanding a new stadium & its not even 21 years old yet. I feel they should play 1 or 2 seasons at georgia tech or georgia bulldogs stadium while the dome is being renovated. I'm sick & tired of owners refusing to care that we're still in a recession & still demanding that the fans pay for all the new stadiums. The falcons were a better franchise in the georgia dome than they did at outdoors fulton county stadium. Also better & sold more merchandise wearing black also.

HOOF HEARTED
4th February 2013, 12:57 AM
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15024640_another_ravens_wingshield_logo.gif (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15024640/another_ravens_wingshield_logo.gif.html)

Of course. Its no longer the 90's but i'd still cheer white power hate groups over the whiners, game or street fight! B.more must win one more for the franchise ray lewis. Win one for torrey smith & his deceased brother. Shove it in the faces of the ingratriots fans who keep mocking his death :fuck And get 2 before the inbrediana dolts do. Frisco deserves to burn in hell & to go 0-16 or 0-15-1 for 500 straight years for making me hate football.

sourmold11
4th February 2013, 01:14 AM
Sourmold, have you ever been in the georgia dome? If so, what's your opinion of it? Do you think the falcons need a new stadium? I think its stupid that the owner is demanding a new stadium & its not even 21 years old yet. I feel they should play 1 or 2 seasons at georgia tech or georgia bulldogs stadium while the dome is being renovated. I'm sick & tired of owners refusing to care that we're still in a recession & still demanding that the fans pay for all the new stadiums. The falcons were a better franchise in the georgia dome than they did at outdoors fulton county stadium. Also better & sold more merchandise wearing black also.
Never been there before and never really cared for the home team. They don't need another stadium in the "ATL" they love to waste money on the huge things that are not really that damn important. I understand a little bit were your coming from.

HOOF HEARTED
10th March 2013, 06:27 AM
Never been there before and never really cared for the home team. They don't need another stadium in the "ATL" they love to waste money on the huge things that are not really that damn important. I understand a little bit were your coming from.
Wasteful americans indeed. Early 2day I found out that the city of atlanta agreed on a new $1billion stadium :[ Its good that Arthur Blank chose 2 kick in 4/5ths of the new stadium-$800 million but that amount woulda been better on renovation or fixing up the poor neighborhoods, the bottoms. Even to this day some big cities look like war torn countries. The falcons should do more important things like get players who don't choke, which they did in both games. Someone associated with the seahawks blew it with a time out which cost them against the falcons. Getting revis would help them out. I think its the nfl's doing refusing to give cities SB's unless they get a brand new stadium like everyone else :$ Even though we're still in a recession. Long term permanent jobs are better than temporary jobs. And Blank even talked about wanting an MLS team :$ Its soccer which most of america don't care about & he wants a team in atlanta. No.1 worst sports town, MLS is even less popular than NHL.