PDA

View Full Version : Prepaid cards or anonymonity

lightningstr1ke
25th January 2013, 12:58 AM
I was wondering how most people legitimately purchase clips? Do you use your normal credit card? Prepaid? Something else?

I prefer to keep my fetish anonymous. I rather not have any paper trails leading to clip sites. I have had success with prepaid cards when purchasing within the US. Due to a new law passed last year, international purchases must use a registered card (social security, etc...). This leaves me unable to purchase from say, Clips4Sale or sites using Inet-Cash. I am hesitant about a Gizmo card because I have only seen it on C4S, as well as the ClipCash cards.

Anyone have any advice on purchasing with some sort of anonymity?

Guzara
26th January 2013, 04:43 PM
you are hiding from who?! account is yours, bank is not interested what's on your bank statement as long as there are no problems. use debit visa electron card or amex.

lightningstr1ke
26th January 2013, 11:01 PM
I am not hiding from anyone, I just prefer anonymity. I honestly dislike credit cards in general. Paper trails showing exactly what items I bought are creepy as hell. I am also not talking about bank statements. These large creditors essentially build a database of your purchases and have profile of you based on your purchases. Again, creepy as fuck.

djfingerher
27th January 2013, 01:02 AM
I use debit.

yummyfarts
27th January 2013, 02:09 AM
I trade my clips for Amazon giftcards. That's pretty low-key right? :)

lightningstr1ke
27th January 2013, 04:44 AM
I trade my clips for Amazon giftcards. That's pretty low-key right? :)

Most definitely. I actually have you on my to buy list.

KC123
21st February 2013, 12:25 PM
I agree with yummyfarts, I think a lot of girls who make clips would be happy to arrange something with you for Amazon giftcards :) I would, and it never hurts to ask.

sandyswallows
21st February 2013, 06:13 PM
I agree with yummyfarts, I think a lot of girls who make clips would be happy to arrange something with you for Amazon giftcards :) I would, and it never hurts to ask.

I accept a few different cards; amazon, starbucks (omgg yes), macys, carters, victoria secret.. etc

Kasengon
24th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Does moneypak (green dot) work with C4S? If not then I'm out of luck...

tetsuo
25th February 2013, 12:59 AM
I'm the same way. I buy Visa/American Express gift cards (not prepaid cards) for fetish and other purchases. Works fine for me.

don
5th March 2013, 01:00 AM
Paypal (discrete gift), lots of people use gifts or C4S tribute.. that gizmo card.. I don't know what that is exactly.

bhs02
8th March 2013, 08:43 AM
I know this has sorta been answered in other threads, but I'm new to buying clips. I just wanted to make sure that, for those of you who have purchased through clips4sale, that nothing (i.e. flyers, mailers, etc) gets sent to the address used.

FartLove88
1st May 2013, 11:58 PM
I use my Bankcard for my purchases, and btw, it doesn't say Clips4Sale on your Bank statement.

TWISTED RICHARD
5th June 2013, 04:31 PM
im currently looking for gift cards to buy. anyone know of ones you can use from uk? not the limited ones.

gizmo seems dodgy, like they'll hand over info to c4s. anyone uses one?

yapyepyo
5th June 2013, 08:57 PM
Hey Richard,

I wrote a guide about this: http://www.gassyerotica.net/fartforum/showthread.php?22654-GUIDE-Buying-clips-anonymously-by-debet-card&p=148766#post148766

hope its helpful

theguyfromny
31st December 2013, 06:57 AM
where can I get one of these? and not the vanilla visas cuz I heard that those don't work right.