PDA

View Full Version : Earn extra cash here fart fanz..

GalzFartCushion
22nd January 2013, 05:06 PM
http://ProcessEmailz4Cash.com trust me it works peepz, just pramote !

1313Jr.1313
22nd January 2013, 09:29 PM
pfft, lol. linkable logos: missing. typos: abundant. scam: 100%. troll elsewhere.

Mudofale
23rd January 2013, 04:14 AM
Here is a basic break down of the this scam for those of you curious.

http://www.reviewopedia.com/email-processors-jobs.htm

GalzFartCushion
24th January 2013, 07:19 PM
They don't sendpeople emails, ads are posted on craigslist, at least get it right mud..!

It may have typos and that but why does that mean it’s not legit, if itdidn’tmake money I wouldn’t post it here!
They don't sendpeople emails, ads are posted on craigslist, at least get it right mud..!

It may have typos and that but why does that mean it’s not legit, if itdidn’tmake money I wouldn’t post it here!

GalzFartCushion
24th January 2013, 07:22 PM

GalzFartCushion
24th January 2013, 07:23 PM
They dont send emails Ads are posted on craigslist, get it right for fuck sake!

tetsuo
24th January 2013, 09:48 PM

What are you talking about? Did you even read the site you linked to? The title is "Make Money Sending Emails." It's still the same scam that Mudofale linked to.

1313Jr.1313
24th January 2013, 10:20 PM

their specific scam involves craigslist ads while mud's scam is a summation of their scam; version: emails. it's still the same scam.

1313Jr.1313
24th January 2013, 10:22 PM
It may have typos and that but why does that mean it’s not legit, if itdidn’tmake money I wouldn’t post it here! very few businesses that are legit leave behind typos. the reason they would is probably that they no longer care about it or that nobody has bothered to let them know, both of which point to scam pretty hard. and if it didn't make money you wouldn't post it here? it does make money. it makes money to whoever started it. people have put more pointless things up here than this.

tetsuo
25th January 2013, 01:39 AM
And have you ever heard of paying for employment? It's a pyramid scheme, or at least a subtle version of one.

1313Jr.1313
25th January 2013, 08:37 AM
And have you ever heard of paying for employment? It's a pyramid scheme, or at least a subtle version of one.

lol, the irony is that i just had to explain to somebody else what exactly a pyramid scheme is and about how just because it's been around a while it doesn't mean it's not one.

btw, pyramid schemes aren't illegal right? just double checking.