PDA

View Full Version : he pulls Train with his teeth!

Guzara
17th September 2007, 01:39 AM
Before few weeks in the news, but I can't beleive!

'King Tooth' hauls train by his teeth

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- A Malaysian man nicknamed "King Tooth" has pulled a seven-coach train using a steel rope clenched in his mouth in an attempt to set a new world record for the heaviest weight pulled with teeth.

Grunting and gasping, Rathakrishnan Velu's neck muscles strained and his face contorted Thursday as he hauled the nearly 328-ton train over more than 9 feet along tracks at a railway station in Kuala Lumpur.

Dozens of onlookers clapped and chanted "Malaysia Boleh!" or "Malaysia Can" when Rathakrishnan sat down and pulled the train, holding both tracks for support and pushing his booted feet against the wooden rafters to propel himself backward.

The feat was being submitted to the Guinness Book of Records, said Rathakrishnan's manager, Anna Chidambar.

Rathakrishnan, who partially attributes his strength to an Indian form of meditation, pulled the train 9 feet, 2.2 inches in the first attempt.

His second and third attempts resulted in the train moving 2 feet, 4.7 inches, and 8 feet, 1.6 inches.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/31/King.tooth.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

1313Jr.1313
17th September 2007, 04:58 AM
my teeth would probably fall out if i tried to eat chocolate, lol. i've got nothing on him, nice find.

Guzara
17th September 2007, 03:05 PM
do you know whats the only 1 wagon?! OMG.

That's like you are moving several cars!

how much wagons the train have?!¨ :rolleyes

DesLugath
17th September 2007, 08:49 PM
Wow i would be signing myself up for a seven year subscription to pain if i tried that. ha ha

Shinigami101
20th December 2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah some of these people are immense there is one guy that holds bricks with his ears, some really crazy stuff goes on around the world.