PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Black Ops 2

focused_30
13th November 2012, 11:37 PM
yes this is non fart related thread , did anybody get it yet , im currently downloading it , its taking forever im capped at 88% 2 hrs more. I HEARD ITS A REALLY GOOD GAME , probably the best cod to come out

Cocaine
13th November 2012, 11:46 PM
Yes. I waited in line yesterday. It's ridiculously hard online but once you get used to it, it becomes the best Call of Duty.

djfingerher
14th November 2012, 01:29 AM
>downloading it.

You got steam Focused?

lololo
14th November 2012, 02:55 AM
I have it as well. Waited until late in the day, still long ass lines in the store lol.

focused_30
14th November 2012, 05:28 AM
yes my steam is rarerichz30 and psn and xbox live id is rarerichz

Mudofale
14th November 2012, 06:55 AM
And then suddenly, it all makes sense.

cyrax863
14th November 2012, 09:37 AM
The last good COD was COD4 but I heard Black Ops 2 this time around on PC is really great. It runs really smooth and has a lot of cool new features. Also it has dedicated servers. I may get this on Steam during the holiday sale.

djfingerher
14th November 2012, 02:02 PM
yes my steam is rarerichz30 and psn and xbox live id is rarerichz

Added, I'm Sacred_Myths.

The last good COD was COD4 but I heard Black Ops 2 this time around on PC is really great. It runs really smooth and has a lot of cool new features. Also it has dedicated servers. I may get this on Steam during the holiday sale.

Lol opinion, imo MW2 and BO1 were good.

lololo
14th November 2012, 05:13 PM
A lot of people say mw1 was the last good one. Don't know why. I didn't care for the Modern warfares much. Barely tried MW3, but black ops 1-2 are great.

djfingerher
14th November 2012, 05:26 PM
A lot of people say mw1 was the last good one. Don't know why. I didn't care for the Modern warfares much. Barely tried MW3, but black ops 1-2 are great.

I'm with you on that! Haven't tried BO2, but BO1 was muy bueno.

britishgas
14th November 2012, 06:47 PM
i got it also, so far i hate the menu interface, trying to create a class is too complex... plus ive already encountered people glitching.
time will tell though.

1313Jr.1313
14th November 2012, 07:27 PM
this game series is like shampoo: lather, rinse, repeat

focused_30
15th November 2012, 02:03 AM
iv played all cod's but i gotta say it , bo2 is the best out of the bunch. i have a great pc so i know it plays and looks better. and has way more features.

Mudofale
15th November 2012, 05:14 PM
this game series is like shampoo: lather, rinse, repeat
I bought Black OP the first one for that exact reason. The only thing that changes are the weapons, and at that, they are minior upgrades. Unless you are going from CoD2 to Modern warfare. I am not really a big fan of these sequel genres. It's just tiny new shiny weapons, and a few new maps.

footfetishguy
15th November 2012, 05:33 PM
strange i havn't found a ak47 in blops ii

sourmold11
16th November 2012, 01:15 AM
Damn, my copy just came today and I'm still mad because I pre-ordered 3 weeks ago.... ::brooding Great game non the less...

lololo
17th November 2012, 08:19 PM
Black ops and modern warfare have their own different storylines and are made by different companies. But some people see call of duty and think "oh it's the same bs we've gotten for the past ten years etc" but no they are fundamentally different and are enjoyable to different people. I like black ops' style more but that's just me.

1313Jr.1313
17th November 2012, 09:01 PM
1, halos
2, black pops/martin worfair/walk the line/fark-rye
3, tribes/planetside
4, mnc/tf2

these groups are in no particular order. 1 and 2 have more in common than people want to admit as do 3 and 4. 1 and 3 are incredibly similar thematically but don't even remotely come with the same experience playing while 2 and 4 share quite a bit of thematic elements but nothing of the same playing experience.

2 of those lists are ass and will be defended into eternity and 2 of those lists will be called ass in spite of how good they are. it should be obvious by the lists themselves which i prefer.

Mudofale
18th November 2012, 07:43 AM
1, halos
2, black pops/martin worfair/walk the line/fark-rye
3, tribes/planetside
4, mnc/tf2

these groups are in no particular order. 1 and 2 have more in common than people want to admit as do 3 and 4. 1 and 3 are incredibly similar thematically but don't even remotely come with the same experience playing while 2 and 4 share quite a bit of thematic elements but nothing of the same playing experience.

2 of those lists are ass and will be defended into eternity and 2 of those lists will be called ass in spite of how good they are. it should be obvious by the lists themselves which i prefer.

If I had to add to the list.

5.) smnc/s4league
6.) CS: (any of them)/ Combat Arms
7.) Half life/ CS (any of them) because of valve though.

They all seem like copies of each other, different skill levels, but they are extremely similar. Of that list, I would have to say Tribes has the largest skill curve of the entire list. You have to learn so many things just to get a single kill. Sadly, that is one of the reason so many people just toss it away after playing it for 5 minutes. Too difficult to learn at first.
Down side to shooters, all you can really do it give it a new coat of wax and paint and see who takes it off the lot. They all have the same types of game types. Capture the Flag, Defend the point, Death match, Team death match, Destroy the point, etc etc... Just new weapons, skins, and sounds. So I just go with the one that is difficult to learn, but easy and or fun after you get the basics down.