PDA

View Full Version : How bout this....Who is your favorite farting girl ever!!!???

smellyfartsrule
4th September 2007, 06:40 PM
Another random

Tornado
4th September 2007, 06:58 PM
Chris from Fartbrazil ! ::great

Shoddragon
4th September 2007, 09:26 PM
in all honesty, Britanny Moore from GGG. her farts are amazing :ohmy . check it out i fpossibly, she is one of the only reasons I even look at GGG clips.

Raven06
4th September 2007, 11:30 PM
Little Miss Toots. She's got it all... she's hot, she's cute, loves to fart and gives me a vision of what heaven would be like, and for putting that hope back into my heart that maybe there are girls out there who would really be into it. I love you LMT!

1313Jr.1313
5th September 2007, 06:13 AM
my fiance... but since none of you will ever stand a chance in hell of seeing that, tina p from ggg.

Shoddragon
5th September 2007, 07:21 AM
i personally tihnk miss toots clips suck hard balls. the farts are very low and suck, it takes like 2 minutes betweeen each fart, her laughing is loud and annoying, I hope she dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always watch her clips in disappointmnet :(.

smellyfartsrule
5th September 2007, 06:21 PM
I think I'm gonna go with big butt Chris as well

_dav_
5th September 2007, 06:23 PM
Tina , from GGG.

Shoddragon
5th September 2007, 08:25 PM
nah I think the worst farters form GG are Mia, Then Miss Toots, THen tina prorenko: her farts are close to no existant most of the time, and very very very few times are they loud, and that is consistant in britttany's videos.

dan99
5th September 2007, 08:32 PM
i Prefer Chris and berlin Whit her big beautifull ass!!

pseudo
5th September 2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by dan99
i Prefer Chris and berlin Whit her big beautifull ass!!
did dan99 actually say something other than thank you?

The girls I think that top the list: Tina P., Ally from clips4sale, francesca from joyangeles, and carly from fetishfad

jimmy79
5th September 2007, 09:31 PM
panther she is so fine

jrk05uk
6th September 2007, 12:33 AM
Peggy- CLASSIC

kelljiro
7th September 2007, 10:55 AM
ANA DIDOVIC IS THE ALL TIME BEST :roll

fartboy1
7th September 2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Shoddragon
I hope she dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Definitely a fitting end for the trauma you had to go through watching her clips for free and not finding them particularly erotic. Definitely. :roll

Alice was always the best I thought, I don't really like most of the 'new' girls, seems like most of the content is fake/overacted these days. Most of the good stuff just comes from candid youtube stuff. But if I had to choose, probably panther.

Karl
7th September 2007, 01:32 PM
Ravana of mfx,Ally,Panther,Ana Didovic

Connect
7th September 2007, 06:00 PM
Ana Didovic and Simone from FetishFad.

Two of the greatest farters this fetish will ever see.

DesLugath
7th September 2007, 06:43 PM
Jessica Alba... :unsure

fartingboy
7th September 2007, 09:36 PM
my absolutley favorite farter is and stays Mandy. She is so beautiful and make the best real farts i ever heard. :clapp

Ripper85
8th September 2007, 06:32 AM
Chris from FartBrazil rules

FartPimp
9th September 2007, 07:37 PM
Okay here are my favs.
Francesca from JA although she is not doing anymore.
Veronica, man she is fucking hot, and her farts are very real, a lot of those clips4sale girls are obviously air pumped or someone using a whoopie cusion, but veronica is straight up.
As far as the GGG girls go, I'm not really into his girls, I did like terra, she was hot, and had nice farts, tina had great farts too, but her face was tore up from the floor up.
I'm still waiting for the foul chicks DVD. The girls look hot, and the clips they have put out look like it is going to be amazing.
There are other girls from clips4sale, but they've not put many up for me to remember their names.

Spitlover
23rd September 2007, 01:19 PM
I like Chelsea Blue myself quite a bit

giovanni
23rd September 2007, 01:42 PM
MARY CASTRO from FART BRAZIL

Kenreef
24th September 2007, 04:58 AM
Ana Didovic has the most mind blowing big farts... Can't help but rising the one eyed beast.... But Definitely Sienna Giantess..... turns me on the most because she is so fuckin sexy.... don't necessarily like domination since I have such a strong personality but i CAN NOT GET OVER THAT ASS..... Too sexy

woodgrain
24th September 2007, 10:14 AM
Definately Risque Renee

mrnukem
24th September 2007, 06:33 PM
YS Belle, Kinky Kristi, Madison Leigh and Toots

Guzara
24th September 2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Kenreef
Ana Didovic has the most mind blowing big farts... Can't help but rising the one eyed beast.... But Definitely Sienna Giantess..... turns me on the most because she is so fuckin sexy.... don't necessarily like domination since I have such a strong personality but i CAN NOT GET OVER THAT ASS..... Too sexy

haha! Sienna Giantess!

giantess is not the surname, Sienna is Olivia Saint. ::funny

smellyfartsrule
24th September 2007, 11:27 PM
LOL

Kenreef
25th September 2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks I did think it was her sir name.. I thought it was like a stage name...at least you knew who I was talking about then.. So Olivia Saint a stage name too or is that her real name?... I knew that was her other name I just have never heard anyone refer to her using it in the forum (or can't remember). It's probably selective memory.

tgabx
26th September 2007, 07:52 AM
Olivia Saint , Tiffany Preston, Chris

HOOF HEARTED
26th September 2007, 09:33 AM
There's probably more I like but now its...Ana & Panther. :)

dirtyfun71
26th September 2007, 12:43 PM
Veronica, Little Miss Toots and the Spanish Queen are my personal faves...well for this week anyway!

Antdawg
27th September 2007, 01:25 AM
Spanish Queen =)

gaurnia
27th September 2007, 01:39 PM
ANA DIDOVIC IS SIMPLY THE BEST :)

master
23rd December 2007, 10:49 AM
Ana Didovic and Panther

allenallsby
23rd December 2007, 01:04 PM
veronica mandy and any of the cute japanese bomb droppers....is anyone else here grossed out by chris??? so many people like her but i think she's too rough around the edges with the face...no offense

atyourservice80
24th December 2007, 07:11 AM
Mistress Taylor, Farrah's Trinity, Alice, and Jillian from Coprologist's

basshead
24th December 2007, 11:37 AM
:- yeah. I gotta give props to Jillian. But it's Been a while since I've seen any of her content.

assman06
25th December 2007, 03:10 AM
my favorite farter of all time is my girlfriend!!

mbuyus
25th December 2007, 05:53 AM
i will go with big ass chris i like how she farts and how juicy her ass is

SionDS
25th December 2007, 08:47 AM
I love my girlfriend's farts the best <3

http://fapomatic.com/0746/pic_094.jpg

fartjunkie100
2nd January 2008, 05:34 PM
CHRIS FROM FART BRAZIL
MS MINA

HOOF HEARTED
3rd January 2008, 07:55 AM
From the GGG, Kinki Kristi, Red & Ambrosia. ::nyam

DANNYH
5th January 2008, 12:16 AM
ehh mines would have to be ana reneee or mandy there all hot :D

DANNYH
5th January 2008, 12:17 AM
i dont know why but i never liked any of the fart brazil films for some reason

smellyfartsrule
6th January 2008, 12:31 AM
fart brazil can get some what repetative at times

DANNYH
6th January 2008, 12:36 AM
i know what you mean bud :D

WetFarts_love
31st January 2008, 10:34 PM
Simone and Alice

yapyepyo
31st January 2008, 11:29 PM
Ok this is really hard, but if I was going to win the lottery of $5.000.000 and they told me I could only spend it for my fetish here's what I would get:

Brittany, Emma, MissLiz to do the first hour warm up.

Carly, Ally, Ashleigh and Madison to really get me going.

Wakana, Risque Renee, Ana Didovic and Ambrosia to really go until I can't even talk anymore.

Tanya, owner of Weapons of Gas Destruction for the rest of the week!!!! That girl's farts are awesome!

If there really has to be a number one I'd go for Ally. She has a really great personality along with being a kindergarten teacher which is cool. Her butt looks nice and soft, and her farts can be really rumbling and bassy. She also laughs about them when they really good which is great, and she seemt to enjoy doing the videos which is a big plus ::great

smellyfartsrule
26th September 2008, 12:59 AM
I know this is an old post but I had to update my list, Chris wasn't in there, she's now tied for first.... ::great

oscar
26th September 2008, 01:55 AM
I would say Ally, Ana and Brittany in that order. Mistress Taylor and Sienna as well.

I've always been attracted to big firm bubble butts doing loud, bassy, squealing farts... My favorite girl in this category is Mary from Rottenonionz and Gassygirls.
Like Ally, she is also a kindergarten teacher with a great personality, sense of humor and doesn't show her face... And best of all, on some of her clips this girl can FART with the best of them! I haven't seem anything new from her lately. Hopefully we'll see more from her soon.

ThunderDan
26th September 2008, 01:59 AM
Chris from mfx all the way

Antdawg
26th September 2008, 04:01 AM
Eva Mendes

phartface
26th September 2008, 01:08 PM
hey folks... this is the first time i'm really posting anything besides the lil' comments i did make. now...as far as favorite chicks that fart...it's kinda hard to answer because i've been a girlfart admirer for years... my first facefart came from my child's mother. she got one of those compact but soft asses, and when you open up dem cheeks to peek at dat farthole she a nice color brown asshole surrounded by a beautiful caramel cheeks. if ya'll don't know by now...she's a black chick. anyways. she'll always be number one... but as far as chicks i can't get would be a hard asses question to answer cuz there so many to choose from now. my favorite farters i'm into now is most definitely. LONDON from fartfantasy.com. now that's a bad bitch. i like when a chick can fart in ur face and talk shit...very sexy. another ones from the same site would go to JUSTICE JADE, TANYA. other fartgirls I'll mention that are near and dear to me are not in particular order: LATIFA, FLAVIA, RENEE, ROSANGELA, CHRIS, some others really too many mention anymore... thanks 4 listening

djeasy
27th September 2008, 06:53 PM
peggy, delilah,olivia saint and sinnamon