PDA

View Full Version : Let me make myself clear...

sourmold11
20th October 2012, 03:15 AM
Now since i can't seem to get along with a lot of people lately. Here is why because people constantly ask me repeatedly to send them links or can you unhide the links. Now people wanna get mad and start talking big donkey sized shits and throw rotten tomatoes at me for singing a terrible song or something. I mean people i will be honest this job has changed me from being a norm to being a dictator to hiding links. Like i said before i'm just doing my job and we still do have snitches and douche bags free roaming like wi-fi hot-spots on this forum. Let's just keep the peace and not cook up the beef. Later guys.

MasterBlaster
20th October 2012, 03:19 AM
If it makes any difference, I understand fully.

quincy20
20th October 2012, 04:03 AM
Topic creator post: no comment.
MasterBlaster post: ew

Mudofale
20th October 2012, 04:52 AM
Now since i can't seem to get along with a lot of people lately. Here is why because people constantly ask me repeatedly to send them links or can you unhide the links. Now people wanna get mad and start talking big donkey sized shits and throw rotten tomatoes at me for singing a terrible song or something. I mean people i will be honest this job has changed me from being a norm to being a dictator to hiding links. Like i said before i'm just doing my job and we still do have snitches and douche bags free roaming like wi-fi hot-spots on this forum. Let's just keep the peace and not cook up the beef. Later guys.

That's interesting, I did not get the same answer to that question. Heck, I did not even remotely get an answer close to yours. For reason I do not feel like going into, that last part is very far off base.

Moving on; by hiding every link that touches the Main section of the forum, you turn the forum from a free public meeting area, to a capitalistic huddle. The only people who make progress are people who spend money, people without the prior get nothing.

I do not want to sow what I can not reap, so I will leave this comment brief.

sourmold11
20th October 2012, 05:03 AM
That's interesting, I did not get the same answer to that question. Heck, I did not even remotely get an answer close to yours. For reason I do not feel like going into, that last part is very far off base.

Moving on; by hiding every link that touches the Main section of the forum, you turn the forum from a free public meeting area, to a capitalistic huddle. The only people who make progress are people who spend money, people without the prior get nothing.

I do not want to sow what I can not reap, so I will leave this comment brief.
I tell you what I won't be hiding any more links for a whole week. Since everybody needs the link right? Well jaydee can hide them I'll lay low for a while and let the snitches take the links so whatever.

sourmold11
20th October 2012, 05:04 AM
Topic creator post: no comment.
MasterBlaster post: ew
Huuurrrmmmm... Yeah.

SimplySweetSara
20th October 2012, 05:33 AM

lol to big donkey sized shits and rotten tomatoes. <3

Mudofale
20th October 2012, 07:03 AM
I tell you what I won't be hiding any more links for a whole week. Since everybody needs the link right? Well jaydee can hide them I'll lay low for a while and let the snitches take the links so whatever.
Because that is an appropriate way to address this situation.
There is a difference between hiding links that will go down fast, and hiding every single link. You are hiding every single link in every single thread you visit, you even do it in the volcano section (for whatever reason).

If you can not see where this is problematic then maybe you should take a week off. Now, if you are hiding links as a tease, that is a different story.

loovin
20th October 2012, 08:20 AM

Your cool with meh bro you have helped me out alot on this fourm so i really can't get mad at u ::happy

Guzara
20th October 2012, 11:47 AM
You did your job well, there is no need to change the rules.

I even unhide some of hidden clips I think they don't need to be hidden,

BTW let me know who are the regular users requesting hidden content to be sent by pms, I can ban them they are nothing but just a free lurkers.

Karl
20th October 2012, 03:22 PM
Yes,surmould,you are working fine.Report names of those guys.

awsdfg75
20th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Im with Mudofale on this one. I have no problem with people hiding the new links, but when a clip that has been all over the internet for 3 years gets hidden, then it's gone too far. Like I said in a different post, it seems that this site is nothing but dailymotion and youtube links for the average member, and the new members have no incentive to to stick around and contribute if they dont have access to ANY clips.

Karl
21st October 2012, 05:10 PM
Personally,I apply rules here.personally I never hide clips requested by a user,if these clips are not new.Rules are made to be respected at all.

GalzFartCushion
13th December 2012, 03:41 PM
What about putting a 4 day wait on clips being hidden b4 peepz start cryin?

1313Jr.1313
13th December 2012, 09:47 PM
because one day is too long before they get removed, lol.

footfetishguy
13th December 2012, 10:17 PM

^

Mudofale
14th December 2012, 05:53 AM
An hour is even pushing it at times, or at least it seems like it. Although, not all clips that get hidden are like that.