PDA

View Full Version : C4S New Tribute Button

assgirl100
19th October 2012, 03:05 AM
Visited a couple C4S stores today and noticed this new Tribute button. It allows you to donate up to $500 to the store without receiving anything in return. I don't like the idea cause a model won't be motivated to make clips if you guys donate enough money to them for nothing. Just think they should earn their dough by making clips.

What do you guys think?

Karl
19th October 2012, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be someone clicking that.

sandyswallows
21st October 2012, 01:55 AM
If you don't like the idea then don't do it, simple enough?

There are actually a LOT of guys that send Amazon giftcards, load payoneer cards, buy gifts, buy ripoff clips (as in a blank screen 5-10 minutes long) just because they like a girl and want to support her.

Mudofale
21st October 2012, 02:34 AM

There are actually a LOT of guys that send Amazon giftcards, load payoneer cards, buy gifts, buy ripoff clips (as in a blank screen 5-10 minutes long) just because they like a girl and want to support her.

Which pretty much follows the tip jar method. I do something, I want more money, toss your extra cash here.

footfetishguy
21st October 2012, 03:21 AM

Which pretty much follows the tip jar method. I do something, I want more money, toss your extra cash here.

This.

Karl
21st October 2012, 05:07 PM

Ohh sure...we are in democracy....