PDA

View Full Version : Will MEGAUPLOAD RETURN or NOT???

sourmold11
16th October 2012, 11:29 PM
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57526409-93/megaupload-users-will-get-their-day-in-court/ Just read this and post your thoughts! Thanks.

lololo
17th October 2012, 12:41 AM
We don't know because we aren't the owner of megaupload. But it's not our choice anyways. This is what Megas owner said about his plans to bring it back http://torrentfreak.com/new-megaupload-will-be-massive-global-network-to-change-the-world-120828/
but its up to the courts I guess. They'll probably decide to look through it all, delete copyrighted stuff and then be on their merry ways.
Who knows how government works these days?lol

sourmold11
17th October 2012, 01:08 AM
We don't know because we aren't the owner of megaupload. But it's not our choice anyways. This is what Megas owner said about his plans to bring it back http://torrentfreak.com/new-megaupload-will-be-massive-global-network-to-change-the-world-120828/but its up to the courts I guess. They'll probably decide to look through it all, delete copyrighted stuff and then be on their merry ways. Who knows how government works these days?lolWell I know the government is crooked scum!

lololo
17th October 2012, 01:19 AM
They kinda have to be. If they revealed every secret today undercover guys would be killed. But I agree some things they do are unethical. They probably give Obama so much heat because he's black. They never give any other democrats this much bullshit.

sourmold11
17th October 2012, 01:20 AM
They kinda have to be. If they revealed every secret today undercover guys would be killed. But I agree some things they do are unethical. They probably give Obama so much heat because he's black. They never give any other democrats this much bullshit.Those damn ET'S! LMFAO...

1313Jr.1313
17th October 2012, 02:32 AM
They kinda have to be. If they revealed every secret today undercover guys would be killed. But I agree some things they do are unethical. They probably give Obama so much heat because he's black. They never give any other democrats this much bullshit.

honestly, bush sent america down the shitter and america knew better than to let a white guy hold the wheel to the sinking titanic. also, thanks greg proops for that analogy that i have butchered.

Mudofale
17th October 2012, 02:38 AM

Bill Clinton
Andrew Johnson
John F. Kennedy (Thats a given)
Lydon B. Johnson
They all got shit for doing poor jobs or not doing what was expected of them. Or just down right disliked.

Obama is getting shit, not because he is black, but because he promised a lot of things without knowing how much work it takes just to get a single piece of legislation passed. He did accomplish things, and made strides, but regardless of that, he was handed a plate full of trash and expected to eat it all and produce gold. Rather large sum to ask from one man who only controls 1/4th of the nation.

As for the megaupload thing, what does some court hearings have to do with the progress of megaupload? Do you think you can create an uploading service in a matter of a week? It takes weeks, scratch that, months to set up multiple servers. And we are talking about for just one place. The man hours, the programming, the lay out, the security, the hard ware, the funds transferring, the account set ups, the payment plans. These are not things they can be done in a matter of a month. I would not be surprised if megaupload is not out until some time next year. You have to appreciate well put together services. They are NOT easy to run or set up. There is so much thought put into every single professional service that it would blow your mind. He wants it to be the best thing to hit the internet, greater then face book. This is not going to be an easy task.

lololo
17th October 2012, 03:03 AM
Yes but Obama's getting the most flak this time around. Clinton and others are often regarded as times when the country was actually doing well. But today I saw a billboard advertising the gas price when Obama came into office and the gas price now. I was like what the fuck? The president doesn't decide gas prices, Saudi Arabia and the other places we get our oil do.

Mudofale
17th October 2012, 04:13 AM
Yes but Obama's getting the most flak this time around. Clinton and others are often regarded as times when the country was actually doing well. But today I saw a billboard advertising the gas price when Obama came into office and the gas price now. I was like what the fuck? The president doesn't decide gas prices, Saudi Arabia and the other places we get our oil do.

Clinton got shit for what he did while in office, he was credited with the longest lasting surplus since.... I forget when. Prior World War I? I was not a big history buff so excuse my ignorance.

Gas prices are relative to the amount of effort it takes to obtain it, the gov't can technically lend a hand in getting more oil by giving them tax cuts which would reduce the price (possibly). But regardless that is a completely different topic.

Johnson got his ass chewed out for trying to help people of ethnicity. JFK got shot just for being JFK, not really sure on the details (again, excuse my ignorance). People hated Lyndon for supporting the Vietnam war.

We can nit pick who did what right and who did what wrong, but Barack is no exception to scrutiny when it comes to being a democrat.

All honesty does everyone just have selective amnesia or something? Did we all forget about Bush? He was president for 8 years and began the massive down fall of this nation. Did anyone forget his campaign in 2004 when he used gov't money to support it? I mean, people are so stupid when it comes to politic's they do not even deserve to vote.

lololo
17th October 2012, 04:34 AM
I tell people who preach about how bad Obama is that their vote doesn't matter anyways lol. The whole thing where your vote DOES matter is bullshit. Yes, If everyone felt this and didn't vote it would change something. But seriously as a singularity, your vote really doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else voted for matters. But the reason anyone gets elected is the fact that people ignore their meaningless vote and vote anyways. Ignorance works sometimes.

but seriously when's the last time the presidential election came down to ONE vote? And the president is elected by The electoral college anyways so they could toss the Country's votes out the window.

Mudofale
17th October 2012, 04:48 AM
I tell people who preach about how bad Obama is that their vote doesn't matter anyways lol. The whole thing where your vote DOES matter is bullshit. Yes, If everyone felt this and didn't vote it would change something. But seriously as a singularity, your vote really doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else voted for matters. But the reason anyone gets elected is the fact that people ignore their meaningless vote and vote anyways. Ignorance works sometimes.

but seriously when's the last time the presidential election came down to ONE vote? And the president is elected by The electoral college anyways so they could toss the Country's votes out the window.

Actually you have the voting systems confused. What you are referring to is local election. I am referring to presidential elections.

The popular vote (what you do on election day) doesn't mean a damn. The final decision comes down to your state representatives. But, they usually vote according to the popular vote. So why have representatives have the final word? Why have popular vote at all? It's to make people feel like they have a bigger say in gov't then they actually do. In fact, your 2 cents do not mean a dime. Pun very much intended.

lololo
17th October 2012, 05:19 AM
That's what I meant. Presidential elections are decided by the electoral college. The representatives do usually go with the popular vote but could just decide to choose the other guy.

1313Jr.1313
17th October 2012, 07:29 AM
considering the pile of shit he was given, obama has done a damn good job.

and to be honest, before bush took office, america was very up there and classy, similar to say, a large tower. in fact, with republicans and democrats, we'll just say it was like a pair of towers (metaphor for our glory and all around awesomeness following clinton's presidency). bush on the other hand, was like a drunk pilot (metaphor for policies) who fucked up and crashed some planes into said towers (metaphor for him taking down both sides of our country), bringing them crashing to the ground and killing tens of thousands of people (metaphor for our economy tanking).

yeah... i think that's a pretty good metaphor for what happened.

Mudofale
17th October 2012, 07:33 AM
considering the pile of shit he was given, obama has done a damn good job.

and to be honest, before bush took office, america was very up there and classy, similar to say, a large tower. in fact, with republicans and democrats, we'll just say it was like a pair of towers (metaphor for our glory and all around awesomeness following clinton's presidency). bush on the other hand, was like a drunk pilot (metaphor for policies) who fucked up and crashed some planes into said towers (metaphor for him taking down both sides of our country), bringing them crashing to the ground and killing tens of thousands of people (metaphor for our economy tanking).

Lets not forget Bush Sr. Daddy joins a war (that we actually caused in previous events), son wants to end it. Son cannot finish what daddy started, so son skips town. Now Obama gets the short straw and looks like Bozo the Clown because no one told him it was raining outside and he forgot his umbrella.

Something I noticed when I had to take that American Studies last semester. America starts a lot of shit with other countries without them knowing we caused it. Then America gets angry when the other country attacks us when they realize what is going on. Are we really that childish?

We make stuff, it turns on us. So we get the bug spray, but it gets stronger instead. So we run for the hills and let everyone else suffer.

1313Jr.1313
17th October 2012, 07:47 AM
Lets not forget Bush Sr. Daddy joins a war (that we actually caused in previous events), son wants to end it. Son cannot finish what daddy started, so son skips town. Now Obama gets the short straw and looks like Bozo the Clown because no one told him it was raining outside and he forgot his umbrella.

Something I noticed when I had to take that American Studies last semester. America starts a lot of shit with other countries without them knowing we caused it. Then America gets angry when the other country attacks us when they realize what is going on. Are we really that childish?

We make stuff, it turns on us. So we get the bug spray, but it gets stronger instead. So we run for the hills and let everyone else suffer.

eisenhower put it best when he said that america is the most fucked up country out there and it's the worst nation on earth, right after every other one.

in other words, america may be fucked up, but there's worse shit out there.

Mudofale
17th October 2012, 07:52 AM
eisenhower put it best when he said that america is the most fucked up country out there and it's the worst nation on earth, right after every other one.

in other words, america may be fucked up, but there's worse shit out there.

Mexico is a prime example of America if it does not get it's act together. The entire country is pretty much controlled by anyone with large sums of cash, but for them that is people in the murder, kidnapping, and drug trafficing buisness.

I shutter at the idea of America turning into mexico...

sourmold11
17th October 2012, 07:54 PM
i tell people who preach about how bad obama is that their vote doesn't matter anyways lol. The whole thing where your vote does matter is bullshit. Yes, if everyone felt this and didn't vote it would change something. But seriously as a singularity, your vote really doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else voted for matters. But the reason anyone gets elected is the fact that people ignore their meaningless vote and vote anyways. Ignorance works sometimes.But seriously when's the last time the presidential election came down to one vote? And the president is elected by the electoral college anyways so they could toss the country's votes out the window.fuck this country, fuck the government, and fuck the sheeple of america the ones who keep buying their lies, btw these so called president's cannot save the day they are puppets that are having their strings fucked with daily!:[

Karl
17th October 2012, 09:32 PM
God bless america...4 ever