PDA

View Full Version : Question about Clips4sale

Antdawg
28th September 2012, 07:21 PM
Do you have to make payments by credit card or are you able to use a debit card or something else?

sourmold11
28th September 2012, 07:26 PM
Well I use my debit card! I never used a credit card on c4s before! the only payment option I hate on there is that Gizmo Card shit!::brooding

Mudofale
28th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Well I use my debit card! I never used a credit card on c4s before! the only payment option I hate on there is that Gizmo Card shit!::brooding
Never tried gizmo before, but I use my debit card.

Antdawg
29th September 2012, 02:32 AM
So what option do you click on then? Also since I live with other people is there anyway they could find out I bought something from that site?(like something coming in the mail ect..)

Mudofale
29th September 2012, 04:01 AM
So what option do you click on then? Also since I live with other people is there anyway they could find out I bought something from that site?(like something coming in the mail ect..)
They send you an email confirming your payment. Thats about it... Unless your card gets declined and some extravagant fashion, then you'll be fine. The information you provide is for legal matters, such as disputing a claim, identity, and if you want to take them to court for whatever reason.

Antdawg
29th September 2012, 04:46 AM
They send you an email confirming your payment. Thats about it... Unless your card gets declined and some extravagant fashion, then you'll be fine. The information you provide is for legal matters, such as disputing a claim, identity, and if you want to take them to court for whatever reason.
Ah ok thanks for the info. So if I use a debit card do I check the credit card slot? Also when it says the name of the card is that banks name on the card or the card type? Sorry for all these questions I'm just so new to this stuff.

Antdawg
30th September 2012, 04:28 AM
So anyone know what option you pick for debit card?

Mudofale
30th September 2012, 05:35 AM
So anyone know what option you pick for debit card?
You select credit card. And for card type, you just pick whatever card you have. There is a rectangle towards the bottom right hand side of your card or the back of your card that says "Master Card" Or "Visa."

Antdawg
30th September 2012, 05:22 PM
You select credit card. And for card type, you just pick whatever card you have. There is a rectangle towards the bottom right hand side of your card or the back of your card that says "Master Card" Or "Visa."Thanks a lot man now I can buy clips like crazy :D