PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best?

joydivision13
15th September 2012, 11:50 PM
Hey all

I know just about everyone here hates toot and the centertainment group but i think I'm going to give in and join a site but I'm not sure which is best. I'm sure some people have been members of both at once stage so lay some advice on me!

Cheers

Mudofale
16th September 2012, 05:22 AM
Both? They have 4 different stores. Pick the models you want to see the most and follow suit by going to that store. I personally, over the past two years, have had memberships to 3 of them for various reasons. You need to decide which model or models you want the most and then we can give you a better idea of which site to go to.

georgeosborna
20th September 2012, 08:47 AM
I think first one is better choice because you ca get there sizzling sexy models who just willing to do some sex pleasure to anyone. So, I would say that hates toot is precious.

lololo
20th September 2012, 05:11 PM
So, I would say that hates toot is precious.
Yes, yes, I support this comment 100% no matter what it means.

FartLove88
20th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Both? They have 4 different stores. Pick the models you want to see the most and follow suit by going to that store. I personally, over the past two years, have had memberships to 3 of them for various reasons. You need to decide which model or models you want the most and then we can give you a better idea of which site to go to.

This.

georgeosborna
26th September 2012, 05:38 AM
Yes, yes, I support this comment 100% no matter what it means.

Thanks, man for your kind support for my comment. I have to say that your support feels me pleasant and gives me more confidence to write this kind of comments here.