PDA

View Full Version : Why is this website so fucking hard to find ¿?¿? lmao

loovin
11th September 2012, 02:46 AM
I AM SO LUCKY THAT I FOUND THIS WEBSITE (very lucky) I WAS LIKE ON THE 99th PAGE ON GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE I FOUND THIS WEBSITE LAMO. ::crazy

sourmold11
11th September 2012, 02:47 AM
?????::confused::confused?????

theguyfromny
11th September 2012, 03:07 AM
there's this new thing that came out, it's called: the address bar

(no offense)

StrykerFett
11th September 2012, 07:49 AM
I think he means the page is hard to find via search engine for newcomers. If I remember correctly, even as recently as a few months ago, googling "gassyerotica" only brought up the site's youtube channel and twitter- not this forum... I'm not sure what the answer to your question is, but I'm glad we know about this place and can help make it a good place. I don't know where I'd go for a fart forum without this place...

loovin
12th September 2012, 06:08 AM
I think he means the page is hard to find via search engine for newcomers. If I remember correctly, even as recently as a few months ago, googling "gassyerotica" only brought up the site's youtube channel and twitter- not this forum... I'm not sure what the answer to your question is, but I'm glad we know about this place and can help make it a good place. I don't know where I'd go for a fart forum without this place...

thank you thats what i was trying to say ::brooding lol

Guzara
14th September 2012, 09:03 AM
Site was offline for almost month, and we were kicked from google for that time, now we need to take job with SEO but it's really not necessary.

Interest is quite big , we need more users who want to support this site by paying for higher ranks, so we can keep site alive.

I'm glad you are happy you found your fetish site.