PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys help out my friend! :)

Jesus
2nd September 2012, 05:11 AM
I posted a thread in Fart Dates introducing my friend (She doesn't have an account) if you want to know the details follow the link below thank you in advance ::great

http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?19631-New-girl-in-town-p

Cheers! ::happy

HOOF HEARTED
2nd September 2012, 08:16 AM
She looks nice & pretty ::nyam And too innocent to do 3 of those things. The 1st & 5th things I could see her doing.

Jesus
2nd September 2012, 09:02 AM
She looks nice & pretty ::nyam And too innocent to do 3 of those things. The 1st & 5th things I could see her doing.

Indeed! ::funny if you are interested in her services let me know I'll give you her SKYPE ::great

HOOF HEARTED
2nd September 2012, 10:40 AM
I'm not into the skype thing. Mainly cause my face ain't webcam friendly. That's 1 of the reasons when I do get to do youtube videos, I cover my whole self up. Mask, plus i'm not tryna reveal my race cause fools love 2 be racist on youtube

Jesus
3rd September 2012, 03:05 AM
I'm not into the skype thing. Mainly cause my face ain't webcam friendly. That's 1 of the reasons when I do get to do youtube videos, I cover my whole self up. Mask, plus i'm not tryna reveal my race cause fools love 2 be racist on youtube

You don't have to show yourself haha! ::funny SKYPE options allows you to hide your cam while having a call so you only see the other person! but oh well she hasn't getting anyone interested my inbox is empty ::sad