PDA

View Full Version : Infraction -___-

djfingerher
30th August 2012, 08:30 PM
I got an infraction for reuploading what I posted because it was removed, and I got an infraction Wowww, what was the logic behind this really, I just reup'd it because someone sent me a message saying it was removed -___-. I could see if I wasn't the original poster but damn, I was lol.

theguyfromny
30th August 2012, 09:10 PM
I got an infraction for reuploading what I posted because it was removed, and I got an infraction Wowww, what was the logic behind this really, I just reup'd it because someone sent me a message saying it was removed -___-. I could see if I wasn't the original poster but damn, I was lol.

what's that?

djfingerher
30th August 2012, 09:20 PM
what's that?

Dear djfingerher,

You have received an infraction at FART FETISH FORUM GASSYEROTICA.

Reason: 2-E Gassyerotica Hidden Content violation
-------
it's forbidden to repost content after he was hidden
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Message I received, but the reason I reposted it was because it was removed from the file hosting site, this makes no sense -.-

sourmold11
30th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Dear djfingerher,

-------
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Message I received, but the reason I reposted it was because it was removed from the file hosting site, this makes no sense -.-
Yo I had an infraction for 3-4 weeks now, but mines was for different reasons!

Mudofale
31st August 2012, 01:38 AM
Dear djfingerher,

-------
-------

The infraction sounds rather self explanatory, did you re-upload a post without hiding it? If so, there is the problem. If you re-upload a post was taken down the first time, the second time you post it you need to do [.hide][./hide] So that it is hidden, other wise you may get an infraction for not following rules that are provided for you in the main fart section and also spoken about on many occasions. Sorry you got an infraction but rules are there for a reason.