PDA

View Full Version : HEY 1313Jr.1313 READ THIS, PERCAT

percat
30th August 2012, 09:10 AM
my my... one young man has built up quite a cable against me(I did break my promise..sorry I've still got lawyers itch).Can I ask you a question kid, was the floor in a puddle of sweat when you completed your synopsis.It's seems to me you have attempted to muster every available resource within you to vent...AND THAT'S ALL IT IS.I vented the other day,true I admitt it..it's in our programming,just like the reptilian hypothalamus in us all yearns for what you and I are on this very board for.I just finished reading your lengthy material in response to my outburst.I am pissing myself with laughter at your composition and to to think of the time accumulated to come up with the end masterpeice.(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)
What makes you think I'm a professor?...tutoring legal studies to a small weekend class carries professor distinction..gee thanks.So if you are really the highest scholastic rank there is in your field...so what!!!The facts still remain you will never catch up to me because I was born before you,know a hell of a lot more than you... in the- academic sense and from the diversity of fakes,charmer's,intellects,high ranking business officials I worked with,& fought with in the past.And that other thing you said..mega lawyer?..Seriously you have to stop using term's that ended in the late nineties.Now listen to me... if I was really blatantly an asshole IN THE PAST TO MEMBER'S WHO DID'NT DESERVE IT,you know as well as I that I would be terminated by the big boss here..dont you?What ever I said in the past..and I know exactly all my entries, intricately-it
was for self right purposes.Because when when you get someone coming into the picture like yourself and picks an argument...and has no reason to stick his nose..trouble happends..Who in hell gives you the right to sharp tongue me if I wish to defend my stance..of but course your admin..BUT you do not behave here on this site like a moderator,administrator but with a ILL MANNERED RESPONSE to certain things said(speaking from my experiences with you).Because when someone ignites a sarcastic comment, we as human beings through sensory arousel are proned to step in.And when you in particular step in(and I'm referring to my shit with you from the past)you want an all free for all argument.Look at this particular thread and at how determined you are to not give in.Look at your lengthy response and how you diplomatically like-- wish to prove me as some abuser,big shot,rude crude surfer.I said this before and I'll repeat myself!..no body here on the board's management (especially gassy)comes in a barbaric way you do.I have witnessed in my past profession- families torn,conflicts of unimaginable proportion and have personally been stabbed twice because of a plaintiffs vendetta against my team.I lived hell... have you..do you really know me and have the right to say your 1st insults that lead to this all.HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE IS NOBODY HERE THAT IS MY EQUAL?...have you screened every body here..you know their traits,mannerism's.THIS IS THE NONSENSE YOU TALK..The only trouble I had besides YOU is effinbillgates and footfetish guy(those 2 mainly).But obviously what I said to them back then you are referring to and taging me as a trouble entity and non contributor.WHY DOES'NT THE COMMUNITY HERE HAVE THEIR SAY ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS YOU HAVE SHITTED ME WITH.Do the other's beleive I am a insulter..I mind my own business but if I respond to something that I need to stand up 1313Jr.1313 has to throw it out of proportion and say I'm an asshole,and resort to mindless insults etc(what a bright young man you are).You say I'm coming off as a 14 yr old,and obviously digested my legal vocabulary terms through not paying attention in class...Well is'nt it funny how not listening can give you a comfortable 92 in 3 unit english,unorthodox strategy but fuck it works!!!!
DONT TRY TO BE A ROMANTIC KID ..AND DONT TRY TO OUTSMART ME ...I WOULD TEAR YOU TO SHREADS...I HAVE ASSISTED,WORKED,DEBATED,WITH INTELLECTS (AND WAS VICTORIOUS IN THE END)THAT WOULD SWALLOW YOU UP IN PARTICULAR AND THROW AWAY THE PEICES THEY DONT LIKE...SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT IT IS THE GRIM TRUTH. ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME NOW? -WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ....TIME WILL TELL INDEED...
IN ALL THIS TESTOSTERONE THAT HAS DEPOSITED IN MY BLOOD STREAM--I NEED TO GO FOR A JOG NOW CHEERS

mofcorpr
30th August 2012, 09:13 AM
Wat

effingbillgates
30th August 2012, 09:54 AM
This thread should either be treated as spam and deleted, or considered irrelevant to the fart forum and moved to the cafe/support section.

It's stupid attention-seeking in either case. Who cares.

percat
30th August 2012, 10:06 AM
This thread should either be treated as spam and deleted, or considered irrelevant to the fart forum and moved to the cafe/support section.

It's stupid attention-seeking in either case. Who cares.

I'm just replying to the guy-- billg...I read his material when I said I would'nt...
I just wish to voice return on his lengthy response...give me that is what I'm asking ....that's all!!!
This not a attention grabbing scenario,race,championship debating...whatever
if he does'nt reply..so be it

jaydee.gabriel
30th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Uhh, percat? For someone so intelligent and superior, you sure spell and punctuate like a special ed drop-out, dude. Furthermore, You know that anyone who sees your "READ THIS" headline, regardless of who it's addressed to is going to check it out, so don't pretend you aren't looking for attention. If you weren't, you'd hit up his pm box, or drop this in the discussion forum where it belongs. Don't bring your wounded ego here. If you're really so much better, prove it. Let it go.

effingbillgates
30th August 2012, 12:55 PM
I'm just replying to the guy

By starting a whole new thread? If you were "just replying to the guy" you'd keep it to the original thread, or send him a PM. The truth is you want a bigger audience but nobody else gives a fuck. This is a fart fetish forum not the percat show.

jacave
30th August 2012, 04:37 PM
uhh, percat? For someone so intelligent and superior, you sure spell and punctuate like a special ed drop-out, dude.

this. I have been thinking this for days.

percat
30th August 2012, 05:18 PM
No seriously ..Jaydee.gabriel and effinbillgates your right...he has not
replied and perhaps he has done the sensible thing that I didn't.
In regard's to debating right down to the final decimal,or grasping an asymmetrical balance of power
over someone....well.....I'll leave the young man alone
I THINK I OWE GASSY THAT RESPECT
-GASSY MY APOLOGIES FOR STRAYING OUT OF THE ELEMENT THAT MAKES UP THIS SITE...

uniball
30th August 2012, 05:21 PM
(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)

Two more minutes of your time for proofreading would have tremendously helped your case.

fartman89
30th August 2012, 05:25 PM
(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)

Two more minutes of your time for proofreading would have tremendously helped your case.

this^

1313Jr.1313
30th August 2012, 07:10 PM
let's get right to it.

my my... one young man has built up quite a cable against me(I did break my promise..sorry I've still got lawyers itch).Can I ask you a question kid, was the floor in a puddle of sweat when you completed your synopsis.It's seems to me you have attempted to muster every available resource within you to vent...AND THAT'S ALL IT IS.I vented the other day,true I admitt it..it's in our programming,just like the reptilian hypothalamus in us all yearns for what you and I are on this very board for.I just finished reading your lengthy material in response to my outburst.I am pissing myself with laughter at your composition and to to think of the time accumulated to come up with the end masterpeice.(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)

let's see, typing at over 120 wpm and not stopping to think, it took me about ten minutes at the most (this post closer to a bit over half an hour due to formatting).

What makes you think I'm a professor?...tutoring legal studies to a small weekend class carries professor distinction..

i assumed you were a professor because according to you, your students are receiving doctorates. tutors do not have students, they have clients. unless you were outright lying, you'd kind of have to be a professor otherwise you would not have students that high up or they would not be receiving their doctorates. it's really as simple as that.

gee thanks.So if you are really the highest scholastic rank there is in your field...so what!!!

so what? it means you were lying. me pointing it out was catching you in said lie. the point of what you said was to show that your students (i guess clients now? if we count clients as students then most of my clients are further up the food chain than you will ever be) were of a higher education that i could ever hope to attain, something that is refuted by the fact that you were lying.

The facts still remain you will never catch up to me because I was born before you,know a hell of a lot more than you... in the- academic sense and from the diversity of fakes,charmer's,intellects,high ranking business officials I worked with,& fought with in the past.And that other thing you said..mega lawyer?..Seriously you have to stop using term's that ended in the late nineties.

yeah, there's a homeless guy who lives less than a block away from where i work in a park. he was born before me as well. he knows a hell of a lot more than me about some things. everybody knows more about something than most people.

also, megalawyer is an actual term? i was just making fun of you. i didn't realize it was an actual thing.

Now listen to me... if I was really blatantly an asshole IN THE PAST TO MEMBER'S WHO DID'NT DESERVE IT,you know as well as I that I would be terminated by the big boss here..dont you?

i'd call bullshit on that one. most members on here with more than a few hundred posts have flipped out at somebody at one point or another without getting banned. some things done were significantly worse than anything you've posted thus far and they remained unbanned (usually, sometimes repeated harassment led to a suspension but nothing much worse than that [with the exception of bigdawg who did end up getting permanently banned]). see: fartsucker123, gemiwine, windfan, baily, etc.

What ever I said in the past..and I know exactly all my entries, intricately-it
was for self right purposes.Because when when you get someone coming into the picture like yourself and picks an argument...and has no reason to stick his nose..trouble happends..Who in hell gives you the right to sharp tongue me if I wish to defend my stance..

i am assuming that what you are saying is that you posted something you felt appropriate and i jumped in and picked a fight with you. i felt that you were picking a fight with somebody else so i jumped in to point out the misunderstanding and you escalated it. i'm assuming that by sharp tongue you mean talking to you insultingly, and the person who gives me the right to sharp tongue you is the same person who gives you the right to sharp tongue me; nobody. that's because nobody has to. we all have the right to free speech on this board. just because i exercise my right to it doesn't mean you get to ignore the fact that you're exercising yours.

of but course your admin..BUT you do not behave here on this site like a moderator,administrator but with a ILL MANNERED RESPONSE to certain things said(speaking from my experiences with you).Because when someone ignites a sarcastic comment, we as human beings through sensory arousel are proned to step in.

i obviously hold myself to a stricter standard than you hold yourself to and yet apparently a more lax standard than you hold me to. funny thing about that... i could care less about your standards. you acted like a dick and i treated you nicer than you deserved in that context. you continue to act like a dick and yet i treat you like any other member. also, you say your field of expertise is law. i'd recommend sticking to it or actually learning how sensory arousal and behaviorism actually work.

And when you in particular step in(and I'm referring to my shit with you from the past)you want an all free for all argument.Look at this particular thread and at how determined you are to not give in.

yeah, look at my first post in this thread with many members coming in and calling you an idiot before i even woke up today. and a free for all argument? my intentions are to point out what an idiot you are... in this particular thread, no less than 6 people have pointed it out before i could (7 if we count you). mission accomplished.

Look at your lengthy response and how you diplomatically like-- wish to prove me as some abuser,big shot,rude crude surfer.

trust me, if you're as old as you say you are then you DEFINITELY do not surf.

I said this before and I'll repeat myself!..no body here on the board's management (especially gassy)comes in a barbaric way you do.

diversity. NOW THE WORLD DON'T MOVE TO THE BEAT OF JUST ONE DRUM!!!

I have witnessed in my past profession- families torn,conflicts of unimaginable proportion and have personally been stabbed twice because of a plaintiffs vendetta against my team.I lived hell...

did one of the stabbings involve your head? because that would make sense.

seriously though, you've witnessed hell. congrats. you were a lawyer and aside from the stabbings, you didn't live hell... you witnessed it. lived hell, try living in a world where walking outside is rolling the dice. where you WILL get mugged and something WILL get taken... if you don't have money then you're losing something else. try getting assaulted by 30 or so people of the same age who are simply out to fuck you up... then try doing this on a daily basis. you have witnessed families torn apart... yeah, you must have it rough.

have you..do you really know me and have the right to say your 1st insults that lead to this all.HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE IS NOBODY HERE THAT IS MY EQUAL?...have you screened every body here..you know their traits,mannerism's.THIS IS THE NONSENSE YOU TALK..

yeah, take sarcasm literally... that seems to work i guess. honestly though? i'd say that of all the people on the board, your closest equal is gemiwine.

The only trouble I had besides YOU is effinbillgates and footfetish guy(those 2 mainly).But obviously what I said to them back then you are referring to and taging me as a trouble entity and non contributor.

i never called you a noncontributor. i said you were being an asshole for no reason. the reason i said that is because you were and from the looks of it, still are.

WHY DOES'NT THE COMMUNITY HERE HAVE THEIR SAY ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS YOU HAVE SHITTED ME WITH.Do the other's beleive I am a insulter..

according to every response to you thus far in this thread alone, yes.

I mind my own business but if I respond to something that I need to stand up 1313Jr.1313 has to throw it out of proportion and say I'm an asshole,and resort to mindless insults etc(what a bright young man you are).

you flipped out on a member because YOU misunderstood what he was saying, then when i simply stated "he meant this" you flipped out on me for insulting you. you were being an asshole. it wasn't an insult but an observation. some people WANT to be assholes and with the way you were acting i just assumed you wanted the proper recognition. i realize now that i was wrong. you didn't even realize you were being an asshole and me giving you said recognition was taken as an insult. then again, it wouldn't be the first time you misunderstood what somebody was saying.

You say I'm coming off as a 14 yr old,and obviously digested my legal vocabulary terms through not paying attention in class...Well is'nt it funny how not listening can give you a comfortable 92 in 3 unit english,unorthodox strategy but fuck it works!!!!

yeah, great. i once got a 98 in a 5 unit upper level psych class sleeping through the 3 classes i showed up to with the exception of the midterm and final which were done in under ten minutes... it doesn't mean i retained any of the knowledge from it and says nothing of my character. it's not a strategy, it's an event that happened. now 3 unit english? oh man, you should use any of what you learned in your responses. also, pretty sure you missed the entire point of what i meant by that.

1313Jr.1313
30th August 2012, 07:10 PM
DONT TRY TO BE A ROMANTIC KID ..AND DONT TRY TO OUTSMART ME ...I WOULD TEAR YOU TO SHREADS...

well, you'll tear something to shreds, but my money's on the english language.

I HAVE ASSISTED,WORKED,DEBATED,WITH INTELLECTS (AND WAS VICTORIOUS IN THE END)THAT WOULD SWALLOW YOU UP IN PARTICULAR AND THROW AWAY THE PEICES THEY DONT LIKE...

wow, you must be amazing. you're able to anonymously say on the internet that you are a genius who has "ASSISTED,WORKED,DEBATED,WITH INTELLECTS (AND WAS VICTORIOUS IN THE END)" while simultaneously getting your ass handed to you by somebody you claim is an idiot.

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT IT IS THE GRIM TRUTH. ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME NOW? -WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ....TIME WILL TELL INDEED...
IN ALL THIS TESTOSTERONE THAT HAS DEPOSITED IN MY BLOOD STREAM--I NEED TO GO FOR A JOG NOW CHEERS

no, i'm not going to ban you. you have the right to post this nonsense just as gemiwine has the right to post about his conspiracies. next time you choose to make a new thread along these lines, make sure to put it in the cafe forum. also, either pm it to me or make the thread... if you want to get your ass handed to you in private stick to the pm and if public humiliation is your thing keep up the threads.

I'm just replying to the guy-- billg...I read his material when I said I would'nt...
I just wish to voice return on his lengthy response...give me that is what I'm asking ....that's all!!!
This not a attention grabbing scenario,race,championship debating...whatever
if he does'nt reply..so be it

you know that i'm going to respond and you feel that some great injustice has taken you so you're trying to draw attention to it. guess what, either nobody cares or they see what we've each posted and don't get the injustice. if anything, i have been more polite than you deserve.

No seriously ..Jaydee.gabriel and effinbillgates your right...he has not
replied and perhaps he has done the sensible thing that I didn't.
In regard's to debating right down to the final decimal,or grasping an asymmetrical balance of power
over someone....well.....I'll leave the young man alone

nah, when it comes to being petty everybody here knows that i am down with the lowest denominator. the only reason i didn't reply was because i am not on here 24/7 and have a life. give it 24 hours then if i don't reply you get to claim i'm sensible. then again, internet's been wonky so give it three days before you go calling me sensible.

I THINK I OWE GASSY THAT RESPECT
-GASSY MY APOLOGIES FOR STRAYING OUT OF THE ELEMENT THAT MAKES UP THIS SITE...

you can stray from the element that makes up this site (fancy way of saying farting), just make sure to do so in the appropriate subforum. in this case, it's the cafe forum.

also, pro tip: if you're going to try to make someone look stupid compared to you, use correct spelling and grammar. that's not to say i'm being a grammar nazi, but you are trying to make somebody else look bad compared to you... it's hard to do when it takes three reads for most people to even understand what you're saying.

TWISTED RICHARD
30th August 2012, 07:21 PM
here we go.

theguyfromny
30th August 2012, 08:18 PM
that's it, the arguments must stop! ykw, I'm gonna make a thread about this shit cuz I'm sick of it!
btw why do i have to solve captcha in order to post?

Hahahalook2
30th August 2012, 08:49 PM
that's it, the arguments must stop! ykw, I'm gonna make a thread about this shit cuz I'm sick of it!
btw why do i have to solve captcha in order to post?

Spammers.

theguyfromny
30th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Spammers.

curse them

Fartingbabes
30th August 2012, 09:23 PM
I couldn't understand any of that. It's as if he posted while intoxicated.

sourmold11
30th August 2012, 09:35 PM
To be honest I may just leave this forum because of all this hatred and tyranny against one another is a bit of redundant!

theguyfromny
30th August 2012, 11:13 PM
To be honest I may just leave this forum because of all this hatred and tyranny against one another is a bit of redundant!

[email protected] we'll stay in touch!

sourmold11
30th August 2012, 11:16 PM
[email protected] we'll stay in touch!
I got you bruh!

Mudofale
31st August 2012, 01:32 AM
Oh this forum, I find it simply irresistible when it comes to sarcasm, stupid people, and down right content. I mean, where else can I find an argument started by a 4 year old with an adult and get my fixation of fart videos WHILE at the same time arguing with a elementary school drop out who got his feelings hurt because I said he spelled "The" wrong?

Stay classy.

I will admit I had my points where I wanted to shank 1313jr. with a knife, but I have leveled off with him because well, I was rather stupid and childish back then as well. But now that I can actually read and write with a clear mind and see the grand picture of post it's like.... Wow, these people really are stupid and I was one of them. Stuff is mind blowing when you actually look at it. I find it even funnier when you catch someone in a lie or just plain stupidity and they cover it with more lies or stupidity to cover the old lies or stupidity, it's like a stew of skunk fluids.

I will admit the childish name calling is extremely dumb so is the capital letters for no reason I mean, we get it you're angry, enough already. If people would argue like adults and stick to points and not insults I wouldn't mind it as much but when you bring it down to a high school level where every other word is an insult you're just making your self look like an an ignorant ass and your points becomes moot.

For those of you who have not figured it out I am being sarcastic but serious in this post, I am a very sarcastic person yet no one seems to realize that. Guess thats why people used to call me an asshole because I only said the truth, or was extremely sarcastic.

jaydee.gabriel
31st August 2012, 02:57 AM
It's not stupid or childish to feel insulted by an anonymous person and have the need to stick up for yourself. It's childish to go about it in such a way that everyone becomes involved. We all do it though, so don't act like you're any better. Especially here and now, because that will just involve you further. You have to admit, though it IS entertaining to watch folks bicker.

Hahahalook2
31st August 2012, 05:09 AM
What's the beef with JR anyway? I've been here for two years and I've never see him be an asshole. I've talked to him a couple of times through PM too, he's a nice fellow with a sarcastic side.

1313Jr.1313
31st August 2012, 07:17 AM
What's the beef with JR anyway? I've been here for two years and I've never see him be an asshole. I've talked to him a couple of times through PM too, he's a nice fellow with a sarcastic side.

why thank you.

also, this was sent to me via pm (honestly thought it would be posted here as well since every other pm he's sent has wound up here as well).

Well done..you fell for the oldest trick in the book 1313Jr.1313..but tell me, why did it take so long for you to bring it out all with a fine tooth comb.The lawyer shit,tutoring and all that stuff..yep you got.If you only knew in the last day or 2 how hard I have laughed while I was-----1.writing this up 2.Seeing your response,and other's- AND THE TROUBLE I MUST HAVE PUT YOU THROUGH TO SHOW IT ALL IN YOUR LAST ENTRY. LIKE SOME SURGEON YOU WAY YOU DID PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH....HOLY SHIT...HOW COULD NOT SEE IT AND IGNORE IT ALL TOGEATHER LIKE OTHER ADMIN.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.. going to those length's that YOU DID...Well so long my stupid dumb ass prick
6 yrs of leeching and now this..I'll call it a day(I'm really 17yrs old),PRETTY GOOD FOR SOMEONE MY AGE ..HA *ACCOUNT TERMINATED*
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PZa0MTXTEbk/TG1c1urogyI/AAAAAAAAAbc/8Yx8iDVjIFo/s1600/You%27ve%2Bbeen%2Bhad.jpg

oh snap, i done been told. turns out this kid was underage. he came off as a 14 year old but was actually 17 (so 3 years behind). i guess this is where his fun ends, however, as he is underage and made the mistake of admitting it. if anybody objects to his banning, let me know.

theguyfromny
31st August 2012, 08:17 AM
why thank you.

also, this was sent to me via pm (honestly thought it would be posted here as well since every other pm he's sent has wound up here as well).

oh snap, i done been told. turns out this kid was underage. he came off as a 14 year old but was actually 17 (so 3 years behind). i guess this is where his fun ends, however, as he is underage and made the mistake of admitting it. if anybody objects to his banning, let me know.

::roll::roll::roll::roll
::roll::roll::roll
::roll::roll::roll
//cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24319360.jpg (http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24319360.jpg)
(http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24319360.jpg)

theguyfromny
31st August 2012, 07:15 PM
this guy must've been drunk as hell! lol.
plus he can't even do the math, he said he's been here for 6 years but 2007 was only five! so when he first came on he was 12! DAAAMN that's young!

sourmold11
31st August 2012, 09:05 PM
this guy must've been drunk as hell! lol.
plus he can't even do the math, he said he's been here for 6 years but 2007 was only five! so when he first came on he was 12! DAAAMN that's young!
+1, can someone say drop out? LMFAO...::roll

splat
7th September 2012, 04:38 AM
Oh, turns out he was a kid. And I thought he was just retarded.

Aside from the poor... ability to think in general, the use of particular words had the vibe of "I have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'm going to use words with lots of syllables that I think I remember hearing on TV". "Testosterone levels in my blood! (testoterones are a thing, right? they're like, those whoremoans or something guys get?)"

Some say they weep for the next generation. Fuck that, I weep for my own generation.

Also, for his PM there-

He must have barrels of self-loathing. He enjoyed watching his own failure as his lies failed immediately when nobody believed that a borderline-retarded, illiterate and unstable douchebag could hold a career as... anything? He enjoyed the subsequent mindrape that resulted from picking apart his specific stupidities? I know, it can be healthy to laugh at yourself sometimes. But when you get this kind of pleasure from forcing yourself to fail, there's a problem.

1313Jr.1313
7th September 2012, 05:53 PM
lol, massochism at its finest.

GalzFartCushion
15th September 2012, 07:34 PM
who gives a shit... Post some farts!!!