PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck with new girl

p tang
18th August 2012, 11:47 PM
I met a girl on a dating site and last night we hit it off and talked for over 4 hrs on the phone. Im meeting her right now and im nervous as hell. I came right out with it last night and told her everything about me including my fetish. And i was shocked cause not only was she fine with it she told me this was gonna be very interesting and fun. She is very curious about the fetish and she said she wanted to experiment with it. I kept telling her how happy i am to finally meet a girl who is not just ok with it but want to try in. O yea i forgot to mention she is hot as hell and told me im prefect for her cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant and she said she loves drinking milk. I just had to tell someone and i figured u guys would appreciate it. I'll let you know how things go. Fingers crossed

sourmold11
19th August 2012, 12:49 AM
::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp
You the man for this! Thank you for sharing!

1313Jr.1313
19th August 2012, 01:05 AM
wow, talk about winning the lottery on this one. congrats and good luck. keep us posted on how it goes, lol.

SimplySweetSara
19th August 2012, 01:18 AM
Good luck!!!! :)

nflfan997
19th August 2012, 05:08 AM
What site was it?

JuicyJade1
19th August 2012, 05:27 AM
Good luck!

p tang
19th August 2012, 05:43 AM
Thank you guys and gal for the support. I went 30 years without telling anyone except my ex wife who cheated on me 2 months after i told her so i got sick of just fantasizing about it so lately as soon as i meet someone within a day i just throw it out there. I figure either she will except it and it will be all good or she will reject it and if she not open minded to it then i dont wanna be with her anyway. Life is too short to not get what you wanted all your life. So that y lately i just said fuck it i might as well try and it finally hopefully is gonna pay off. We hit it off better then i could ever have imagine. There was no farting but we talked about it and every time i did she would just laugh and give me the sexiest smile ive ever seen. I feel so blessed right now even if she doesnt fart she is the coolest girl ive ever met. But when i think about whats to come it blows my mind. Ive had a permasmile on my face for the last few days. She even told me she even looked it up last night so she can learn everything about it. Shes comin over 2moro night to watch a movie so ill keep u informed if anything happens cause its bound to eventually . Even though she is intrested in it i dont wanna shove it down her throat. O yea she looks even better in person then her pic. And she is by far the best kisser ive ever kissed. Btw the sight was just a regular date site call ok cupid.

mpac344
19th August 2012, 06:36 AM
I use OKCupid too. Great for meeting down to earth girls. CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS BRO!! :-)

HOOF HEARTED
19th August 2012, 10:58 AM
Good luck with this new girl. What's the name of the site? And don't be obsessed with wanting to hear & smell her farts. You might drive away a good faithful woman.

Frank^
19th August 2012, 02:32 PM
Well done mate! Good luck and don't forget to share!

GalzFartCushion
20th August 2012, 10:44 AM
Congrats! but whats the site?

mpac344
20th August 2012, 10:45 AM
Its okcupid.com just a regular online dating site.

GalzFartCushion
20th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Oh ok might give it a go

p tang
20th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Well just an update no farts yet. But she is absolutely amazing. Last night she came over and we had great sex and to tell u the truth i didnt even think of her farting and that might have been the fisrt it i had sex with out wishing the whole time for the girl to fart. And when we where done she shocked me and said she was sorry and i ask y. And she said cause she couldnt fart for me. I told her it was fine not to worry about it. But just the fact that she was thinking about it is a good sigh so i know theres good times to come. Then later when we were laying next to each other i heard thunder outside and said to her was that thunder or did u just fart. She laughed and said no i didnt fart and then what she said next got me hard again she said dont worry when she has to fart she will tell me. So she seems to excet this 100% and i love it. She is comin over again tonight and i told her jokingly to drink some milk b4 she comes over. And she said dont worry she was already planing on eating something with dairy in it.

Gobills12321
21st August 2012, 03:13 PM
nice dude good luck seems like things are headin in the right direction for sure

Frank^
26th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Any news P Tang?

p tang
26th August 2012, 08:35 PM
Well she is 100% comfortable with everything and thinks its cute but so far she hasnt been able too. She told me today that she doest understand why she hasnt been able to fart because she is usually always gassy but she takes medicine for it cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant. But today is my birthday and she didnt take any today and she is comin over after work. I told her that all i want for my bday is for her to give me head while sitting on my face and farting. She said she is gonna try her hardest but i think thats the problem, she is trying too hard.lol it really doesnt matter to me anymore if she does or not cause i love everything about her but when she finally does im gonna b in heaven and it will b the cherry on top. I will let u know if i get my present or not.

sourmold11
26th August 2012, 08:40 PM
Well she is 100% comfortable with everything and thinks its cute but so far she hasnt been able too. She told me today that she doest understand why she hasnt been able to fart because she is usually always gassy but she takes medicine for it cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant. But today is my birthday and she didnt take any today and she is comin over after work. I told her that all i want for my bday is for her to give me head while sitting on my face and farting. She said she is gonna try her hardest but i think thats the problem, she is trying too hard.lol it really doesnt matter to me anymore if she does or not cause i love everything about her but when she finally does im gonna b in heaven and it will b the cherry on top. I will let u know if i get my present or not.
Happy b-day tang! Man that sounds like a(n) awesome b-day present... Enjoy your day bro...::great

p tang
26th August 2012, 11:35 PM
P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so lucky

sourmold11
27th August 2012, 12:48 AM
P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so luckyLike a good neighbor your "girlfriend" is there! lmfao... Just have fun tang...

mpac344
27th August 2012, 04:32 AM
Nice. Congrats on your success bro!

1313Jr.1313
27th August 2012, 05:25 AM
P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so lucky

damn, congrats. hope you have the happy birthday you've been waiting for ::great

Gobills12321
27th August 2012, 05:38 AM
happy birthday to you sir haha

1313Jr.1313
28th August 2012, 05:56 AM
as long as you're happy man ::great

Slimsniffer
29th August 2012, 06:51 AM
The thing that I love most about this, is that you genuinely enjoy the girl for her company, personality, beauty, and chemistry that you two have together. The fact that she accepts your farting kink may have actually allowed you two to be more open and click even more! I think it's great that she hadn't farted and you were still very into her, and had the wherewithal to not be upset/obsessive about the farting thing.

Kudos to you man, & Kudos to OK Cupid LOL

scythe
3rd September 2012, 09:24 PM
Please don't let him discourage you :(
You know, for every asshole who's, well... being an asshole, there's a few supportive guys who appreciate it when you share your experiences. Just ignore him, it's not like anything he says matters.
I love reading about successes of fellow fart fetishists, and I'd especially love to hear more from you, because your girl sounds really incredible.
Anyway you decide, I wish you luck (although I believe you're already far beyond happy, right? ^^)
So yeah, hope it lasts for you :)

sourmold11
3rd September 2012, 10:32 PM
Its funny and extremely sad that people like you exsist. How can you be so gealous of me and my girl when you have no fuckin idea who we are. No wonder you cant find a women who will love you so much they will do anything for you since your a crazy stalker that seems to scare all the girls on this forum away by buggin the hell out of them. You are probably they same type of person that makes the fucked up comments on youtube and scare them away too. Thats all i have to say and im not gonna reply to any of your dumb comments anymore and because of you im probably not gonna share any stories that have happened and the many more that are bound to happen. So have fun wishing you had a girl who will tell you everytime she has to fart and tell you to smell it like my girl does for me.
It's sad that guys like him have to be sipping that haterade, and he's a lame...

mpac344
4th September 2012, 12:36 AM
Please don't let him discourage you :(
You know, for every asshole who's, well... being an asshole, there's a few supportive guys who appreciate it when you share your experiences. Just ignore him, it's not like anything he says matters.
I love reading about successes of fellow fart fetishists, and I'd especially love to hear more from you, because your girl sounds really incredible.
Anyway you decide, I wish you luck (although I believe you're already far beyond happy, right? ^^)
So yeah, hope it lasts for you :)
^This.

mpac344
4th September 2012, 02:10 AM
you guys have know idea what your talking about ptang ask your girl she knows before she face farted you the other night she blasted me first in the morning when i was sucking her pussy

All in favor of banning this guy for causing unnecessary conflict and negativity (not to mention the horrible spelling and grammar) in a thread about people sharing positive stories and supporting each other say aye!

Not that I think throwing out mass bannings is the end all solution to these issues but its kind of disheartening that someone can bring down the discourse and mood of this site to a more reactive and destructive level by simply trolling hard like this. As people have noticed in past threads about conflict, negativity and defensiveness, we need to endeavor to cultivate a more kind and mutually beneficial community in this forum and I don't think the types of posts "biglongfarts" is making in this thread are helpful toward that end. Perhaps the best we can do is make sure that as we create our own individual postings on this site, we keep that type of ideal in mind as far as the type of community we want to create and the conversations and meanings we want to share. Thanks everyone for all that you do.

sourmold11
4th September 2012, 02:28 AM
All in favor of banning this guy for causing unnecessary conflict and negativity (not to mention the horrible spelling and grammar) in a thread about people sharing positive stories and supporting each other say aye!

Not that I think throwing out mass bannings is the end all solution to these issues but its kind of disheartening that someone can bring down the discourse and mood of this site to a more reactive and destructive level by simply trolling hard like this. As people have noticed in past threads about conflict, negativity and defensiveness, we need to endeavor to cultivate a more kind and mutually beneficial community in this forum and I don't think the types of posts "biglongfarts" is making in this thread are helpful toward that end. Perhaps the best we can do is make sure that as we create our own individual postings on this site, we keep that type of ideal in mind as far as the type of community we want to create and the conversations and meanings we want to share. Thanks everyone for all that you do.
Aye! Plus he's being a jackoff!

scythe
11th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Wow, that's unbelievable! You and your girl bring hope to many of us, I think :)

mpac344
12th September 2012, 12:58 AM
*single tear falls down cheek* :cryThat's beautiful man. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!! I wish you much success in your relationship!!::great

theguyfromny
12th September 2012, 01:56 AM
you guys have know idea what your talking about ptang ask your girl she knows before she face farted you the other night she blasted me first in the morning when i was sucking her pussy

wait.

So you were gonna haze my thread mainly because you thought the story i wrote was real? no offence but that's kinda.........sad.(if that's what you were doing)
btw if no one knows what thread i mean, here it is:
http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?19897-Urge

mpac344
12th September 2012, 01:57 AM
wait.

So you were gonna haze my thread mainly because you thought the story i wrote was real? no offence but that's kinda.........sad.(if that's what you were doing)
btw if no one knows what thread i mean, here it is:
http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/showthread.php?19897-Urge
Lets please keep this thread on topic... Thank you my friend :)

theguyfromny
12th September 2012, 02:02 AM
Lets please keep this threat on topic... Thank you my friend :)

ok, kool.

fartslave09
12th September 2012, 04:24 AM
ok cupid is a cool site. I have a profile on there but I haven't listed my fetish as of yet lol Maybe I should create a new profile and share my farting fetish with the women on there ;)

1313Jr.1313
15th September 2012, 03:38 AM
congrats man

keep us posted.

sonicrabbit
16th September 2012, 04:51 AM
, congrats man, always the good way to enjoy what you would like to hear about her, it's being natural and honest, never obsessed... because that could kill the situation you're living

Frank^
16th September 2012, 07:50 PM
For like the first time ever, I'm jealous. Well done, hold on to her mate!

sourmold11
16th September 2012, 07:58 PM
Man life is so fuckin great. Yesterday she ate a fiber one bar, some onions, which make her gassy, and ice cream. All i can say is i was in absolute heaven. I love her so much, everytime she has to fart she tells me no matter where we are or what were doing and if we are alone she tells me to come smell it. Its so fuckin awesome. We were at wal mart looking at dvds in one of those big bins and she told me she had to fart and told me to get behind her. Once i was behind her she grabbed both my arms and pulled me close and made me hug her from behind then i smelled the most beautiful smell ever which got me hard instantly thank god i was hugging her so no one could see my bulge in my pants. Then when we got to her house she told me i was in for it and put the heating pad on her stomach which helps her fart. And with in minutes she said here comes the first of many. She was laying on her side and i was laying behind her on my side but down further so my face was in her ass. And for the next hr or 2 i was in heaven she had to fart over 20 times and each one smelled better and better. They were the thick type that lingered for ever and after every fart she would laugh a little. Then she told me that she absolutely loves that i like smelling her farts and she loves making me happy. I really hope it doesnt sound like im braggin but i feel so blessed to finally find the fart girl of my dreams. Ive been waiting all my life for a girl like her and was starting to think a girl like her didnt exist
I would like to take this time and dedicate this song to you and your new lady congrats man!
http://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzzR-3PPqw

1313Jr.1313
17th September 2012, 06:54 PM
it does sound like you're bragging, but keep on bragging man. it's good to hear such a successful success story.

nick
17th September 2012, 06:59 PM
sounds like my fantasy.

Swedish Fart!
17th September 2012, 08:43 PM
Some of you guys make it sound like.. well, that farting girls are non-existent. Trust me, we DO exist! Now, I'm very open when it comes to fetishes, and I'm sure most girls aren't, but, yeah, we DO exist! xD

Great story, by the way! :)

mpac344
17th September 2012, 10:33 PM
Some of you guys make it sound like.. well, that farting girls are non-existent. Trust me, we DO exist! Now, I'm very open when it comes to fetishes, and I'm sure most girls aren't, but, yeah, we DO exist! xD

Great story, by the way! :)
Posts like this give me hope. I have opened up about it for a few girls but none have seemed super interested in actually acting out the fetish. It may happen with some of them in time though for me and I'll be sure to tell everyone all about it. :)

Swedish Fart!
18th September 2012, 08:01 AM
Posts like this give me hope. I have opened up about it for a few girls but none have seemed super interested in actually acting out the fetish. It may happen with some of them in time though for me and I'll be sure to tell everyone all about it. :)

Yeah, it's great that you've mentioned it to girls, at least. I don't think anyone should be shy about their fetishes, but a lot of peeps are...

1313Jr.1313
21st September 2012, 07:17 PM
it is awesome that you found the girl for you ::great

does she know about this forum?

1313Jr.1313
25th September 2012, 08:38 PM
well that's good. at least you know she's accepting of everything, lol. congrats on finding that one and keep us posted how things move with her ::great