PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the hidden clips visible inside folders?

HOOF HEARTED
15th August 2012, 04:26 AM
I knew how 2 get them visible but I can't anymore. It would be annoying when past clips I would download & they disappear 4 no reason. I got a folder of what I recently watched & when I moved it to its home, I checked inside & the clips were invisible ::brooding Its stupid that an empty folder has lots of mb's. How do I fix this problem?

Mudofale
22nd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Didn't see this thread before, go to your folder, any folder, on the tab that says "Organize" then go to Folder and Search Options, to go "View" and in that section find "Hidden Files and Folders" change it to "Show Hidden Files and Folders" should show all hidden files.

HOOF HEARTED
23rd August 2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the assist. Although the words you used, I couldn't find it in mine. Maybe your computer is an apple or macintosh. In the folder, I went into the tools section then chose folder options. And 1 of the items that was invisible worked::clapp And to all the moderators, i'm sick & tired of all this unnecessary spamming :[ I know that in the vbulletin forums, its possible to enter a numeric captcha so the spammers will be blocked. If you're down with it, i'm down::spiteful

Guzara
24th August 2012, 10:57 PM
this looks like auditing and permission problem in windows, you need to retake full permissions on root folder (in which you think those files still exist)

If we speak about win7,
right click on that folder -> properties- > security -> advanced -> owner -> edit - > select your windows username and check "replace owner on subcontainers and objects .

Then return to basic permissions of folder and add yourself with full READ,WRITE rights.
If you still see any other users you can remove them.