PDA

View Full Version : Advice

tehcursed
4th August 2007, 11:38 PM
Allright, how many times a day do normal girls break wind?

I've been trying forever to get my girl to fart for me, hell it was bad enough telling her about it, luckily she has been very understanding, and is very willing to let some go for me, it's just that every single time she tries, she can't.

Why? I don't know! Don't people fart like 5 times a day or something?

It's torment having gone through the immense embarrasment having to tell her, which she sort of extracted through a very good line "If your having trouble telling me what sort of sexual thing entices you, maybe your not ready to accept yourself sexually and therefore shouldn't be having sex with me" that got me going. anyway she can't do it!

Sigh I guess it's also embarassing for her because she's the one who has to actually "do" it still I don't know... She knows everything about how I like it she'll really try I think telling me when she thinks she has one, well get propped up panties down butt in face, and nothing.

Think she's being shy?

She doesn't seem like it, though sometimes I think she really can do it, but feels to embarrased to. I don't know.

bah just talking about it makes me feel like an idiot, it's really aggravating.

I just wish she'd do it and that's that.

she suggested if I could give her some gassy foods, that she'd like (no beans, cabbage, brocolli) I don't know what else.

DesLugath
5th August 2007, 12:01 AM
I suggest that you have her eat foods high in fiber like cereals and oatmeals for a whole week also lots of milk, you are bound to get something out of that.

neroangelus
5th August 2007, 03:57 AM
http://fakecrap.com/products/fart_powder.html

have her take this and the good times should roll.

SamRobot
5th August 2007, 09:35 AM
My advice is that you're starting off a bit too ambitously by getting her to fart directly into your face. She has to feel comfortable farting around you first before you move onto that. If she feels one coming, just let it come without the whole ass-in-face stuff. After awhile farting around you will just feel natural to her and there'll be a lot less pressure and nerves when she eventually decides to try and fart on your face.

1313Jr.1313
6th August 2007, 05:49 AM
my girlfriend (fiance now) started directly with facefarting, but she never had any gas. all you can do is wait and hope... also, if she gets more used to farting period then it will be easier for her to fart for you. i don't mean farting around you, just in general.

basshead
7th August 2007, 12:14 AM
depends on how long you've been together. If at first she can't, thats understandable. Any fetish that goes into paraphilia is just odd to any normal person. If after an extended relationship(years). . well. . . in that case it's not that she can't - it's that she won't.
Best of Luck

firmman_10
7th August 2007, 03:21 AM
Well, I must be a lucky man in my case. As stated by basehead, a fetish that goes into paraphilia is just odd to any normal person which is true to an extent. I asked my loving bloned haired 105 lb 5'1" big chested and tight ass girl if I could has a fetish of mine forfilled. Our communications are very open to most things together without any quilt. I said to her one evening that I wanted her to fart up my nose really good. She first smiled but shortly had the look of sexual she devil. Well, that evening I got my wish and OMG was it so hot. She was on top and I was eating her pussy to a really big "O" then, out of no where she spun around and commanded me to suck her asshole. I had my tongue as far as it would go and she worked up a really good hot juicy one. She said " EAT MY ASS.....EAT IT" BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG it was so so hot. Well from that point on, its been a part of our forplay. I eat from front to back and with farts. She loves making me get under the sheets and be a good boy by kissing her asshole...

Shoddragon
7th August 2007, 03:49 AM
no offense but 105 pounds and just 5 foot 1 oO? either your under 14, or she is balemic or very malnurished, if you guys are white that would make sense. White people have teh highest balemic rate. ( also no I am in no way dissing you but its just strange).

also * vomits* I can't stand bare ass naked farts, I don't know, I just like candid (especially jeans) because you get to see the ass in a good position. btu then again some people have different fortes ( your GF better tihe naked than candid farts probably)

DesLugath
7th August 2007, 06:31 AM
^^^ ::funny

dedge
7th August 2007, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by firmman_10
Well, I must be a lucky man in my case. As stated by basehead, a fetish that goes into paraphilia is just odd to any normal person which is true to an extent. I asked my loving bloned haired 105 lb 5'1" big chested and tight ass girl if I could has a fetish of mine forfilled. Our communications are very open to most things together without any quilt. I said to her one evening that I wanted her to fart up my nose really good. She first smiled but shortly had the look of sexual she devil. Well, that evening I got my wish and OMG was it so hot. She was on top and I was eating her pussy to a really big "O" then, out of no where she spun around and commanded me to suck her asshole. I had my tongue as far as it would go and she worked up a really good hot juicy one. She said " EAT MY ASS.....EAT IT" BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG it was so so hot. Well from that point on, its been a part of our forplay. I eat from front to back and with farts. She loves making me get under the sheets and be a good boy by kissing her asshole...

Am I allowed to call bullshit on that :fuck

EDIT: yeah I guess I should reply to the topic. ahaha-

Okay man...ya. I got my ex-gf to fart for me ONCE..and it was horribly awkward for her. So...we basically decided (me being a, "you stubbed your toe! are you okay? need an icy-hot patch?!" kind of guy) that we should just forget that ever happened and all. Thats ok though. If she's not ready man..don't push it. Chances are, if she can't fart....she probably just WON'T fart. Like another member said, just tell her to let it out for now. Get used to farting in front of you.

Anyway, cya. POST 1!

1313Jr.1313
8th August 2007, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Shoddragon
no offense but 105 pounds and just 5 foot 1 oO? either your under 14, or she is balemic or very malnurished, if you guys are white that would make sense. White people have teh highest balemic rate. ( also no I am in no way dissing you but its just strange).

also * vomits* I can't stand bare ass naked farts, I don't know, I just like candid (especially jeans) because you get to see the ass in a good position. btu then again some people have different fortes ( your GF better tihe naked than candid farts probably)

hey, my fiance's 5 foot 1 and 107 pounds, she eats more than me and i am about 170, she just has (i'm guessing) a high metabolism. she is properly proportionate, but she's just small. take that ::logic

tehcursed
8th August 2007, 08:09 AM
I guess I should ease off on the whole farting in face thing, perhaps I'm flying a little too hard into this whole fetish thing, I do sincerely think she's trying just nothing's coming out, I should take it easy and I guess wait and appreciate she's as understanding as she is and not being grossed out or anything

she's 5"1 and 110 lbs and Asian btw to the non believer or bulemic declaring guy, and no she's not fat, she's very very dangerously shapely and eats more than a godam elephant.

I swear she freaking eats a ridiculous amount of food a day, like at least 7 times full meals. Crazy and doesn't gain a godam pound.

If only we were all that lucky! haha

Thanks guys for the advice anyway good to know there's people that listen, even on such a weird but kick ass forum as this one ::funny

1313Jr.1313
8th August 2007, 09:07 AM
same exact situation here with the fiance, and she would try, but she almost never has gas. then she got a bit more used to farting in general because she would usually hold them in for most of her life, but the more she lets fly the easier it is to let more fly. i guess just be with her for the reasons that you are, and when she starts farting, just encourage more and she'll slowly get more.

chunkymonkey
3rd February 2008, 12:26 AM
This has to be one of the funnest fetishes any boyfriend of mine has ever had. :)