PDA

View Full Version : +1 craze

lololo
1st August 2012, 05:00 AM
Alright this is a little annoying going into a thread and finding 5 comments saying "+1" or "+2,3,4,5" instead of actual conversation. You may not, but I enjoy reading random conversation every now and then. But if someone asks a question or make a request, instead of just saying "yeah I'd like this too" or just nothing at all, there's tons of +1's

Ive posted +1 before but never like SOME PEOPLE are doing it nowadays.
Probably a useless thread but. Whatever. Im sure some smart fella will comment either +1 or -1 to this so. :fuck

theguyfromny
1st August 2012, 05:02 AM
. Im sure some smart fella will comment either +1 or -1 to this so. :fuck
darn!

suspect09
1st August 2012, 05:33 AM
I completely agree. There's no emotion or tone of voice. I'd almost prefer someone saying "this," at least it's a word and expresses a thought.

Although it could be that some users who aren't fluent in English prefer to do it because it allows them to agree without typing out a message full of spelling errors, but even that is a stretch. How hard is it to say "I agree"?

Conviction
1st August 2012, 05:34 AM
^ I AGREE!

haha.

suspect09
1st August 2012, 05:44 AM
Lol.

Also this is really random but why the fuck is there a picture of a fish at the top of the forum?? (http://i.imgur.com/LOlwB.jpg)

lololo
1st August 2012, 05:53 AM
Apparently he's in awe about the picture next to it of the girl farting underwater, which IMO is probably edited. I've seen the image before, but I mean looks fake to me. The forum design pictures aren't mean to be always from real farting girls lol. Gassy always picks a picture of "some random skank" as someone once put it ::funny

Conviction
1st August 2012, 06:25 AM
I'm sorry but that didn't answer his question at all lol. I'm curious myself now.

It might as well be a picture of a polar bear with a mounted rocket launcher using that logic.

lololo
1st August 2012, 06:40 AM
It answered it. The fish is surprised to see the girl farting. It's an underwater picture. Fish live underwater. I'm confused as to how it didn't make sense the first time I said it?

suspect09
1st August 2012, 09:11 AM
I only bring it up cause I've seen it there forever and never really gave it much thought and then it hit me, "Wait why is there a fish.." lol.

Carry on.

Guzara
1st August 2012, 03:57 PM
don't go offtopic, I would also loved to know why people are spamming with +1
some of them collected negative points yesterday

footfetishguy
1st August 2012, 03:58 PM
This is not fart related, post this in support/cafe forum.

theguyfromny
1st August 2012, 06:36 PM
It answered it. The fish is surprised to see the girl farting. It's an underwater picture. Fish live underwater. I'm confused as to how it didn't make sense the first time I said it?
then, why is there so many hooks in its body?