PDA

View Full Version : Aunt Back Side

indianfart
28th July 2012, 09:35 AM
I went to her home few weeks back..

I took these images...

Not so good but u can see her ass curve ...

I love her ass ..

http://s19.postimage.org/9b52citxr/Photo0685.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/9b52citxr/)

http://s19.postimage.org/iwymstl3j/Photo0687.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/iwymstl3j/)

http://s19.postimage.org/794ky9vyn/Photo0681.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/794ky9vyn/)

http://s19.postimage.org/nlemo0aa7/Photo0684.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/nlemo0aa7/)

kito
28th July 2012, 02:08 PM
great do you have more when bending over

stopflex
28th July 2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks you. Nice ::smile

NitroEvo
28th July 2012, 06:05 PM
made me cum

gary89
28th July 2012, 06:29 PM
got a picture of her face?

Mudofale
29th July 2012, 05:03 AM
I am still waiting for the big "Sike! Ha ha ha" or a "This is really just me in a sari." If only...

splat
29th July 2012, 11:42 AM
Wasn't it not even two days ago that people were calling him "sick" for this exact sort of behavior? Hypocrisy.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. If you're into your aunt, fap away. Just don't touch her unless she wants to be touched.

Frank
29th July 2012, 01:47 PM
Did you ever get a video or a audio of your aunt farting?

Mudofale
30th July 2012, 03:42 AM
Wasn't it not even two days ago that people were calling him "sick" for this exact sort of behavior? Hypocrisy.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck. If you're into your aunt, fap away. Just don't touch her unless she wants to be touched.

He already said multiple times how badly he wants to fuck her in the ass. Also I believe he said he put his face in her ass... All honesty it's a bit too much for me, lusting for her farts is one thing but he is taking this to another level. Im still confused as to how he got the pictures of her ass as if she was posing for them. Something isn't adding up.

indianfart
4th August 2012, 05:12 AM
@Mudofale (http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/member.php?7248-Mudofale)

http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/images/gassyeroticafarthell/statusicon/user-online.png

Her farts make me crazy to fuck her farting hole ...!!!!

I have seen her farting hole too ..It is awesome...!!

Her black farting hole comes out when she pass gas ..!!!

indianfart
4th August 2012, 05:12 AM
I got some audio ..preparing those ..wait for that ..

GalzFartCushion
4th August 2012, 05:32 AM
What ever:down

theguyfromny
4th August 2012, 05:49 AM
What ever:down
this shows that it was a bad idea to post the story of what happened...

sourmold11
4th August 2012, 02:25 PM
this shows that it was a bad idea to post the story of what happened...
Don't criticize just sit back and read and laugh! For the most part I think dude maybe lying so I'm not buying his Aunt stories anymore!::brooding

indianfart
5th August 2012, 02:43 AM
Whatever u think ..no matter for me ...

Mudofale
5th August 2012, 05:56 AM
Don't criticize just sit back and read and laugh! For the most part I think dude maybe lying so I'm not buying his Aunt stories anymore!::brooding

I really hope he is lying/ joking because this is really getting too far.

indianfart
5th August 2012, 10:39 AM
ok guys , if you think like that ... I will not share anything about my aunt in future ..

theguyfromny
5th August 2012, 05:11 PM
ok guys , if you think like that ... I will not share anything about my aunt in future ..
nah man don't, i feel like a pervert.

sourmold11
5th August 2012, 05:34 PM
nah man don't, i feel like a pervert.
Yo WTF??? Is wrong with you????::confused

marquis23
5th August 2012, 05:36 PM
Indianfart, don't listen to these cunts, mate. We love your aunt stories, people are just a little ridiculous sometimes. We're all perverts on a fart fetish board guys. Come on now. ::coffee

djfingerher
5th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Indianfart, don't listen to these cunts, mate. We love your aunt stories, people are just a little ridiculous sometimes. We're all perverts on a fart fetish board guys. Come on now. ::coffee

I'm not interested in anything about his Aunt, however, I agree with what you said at the end of your statement. We're all pervs guys xD

theguyfromny
5th August 2012, 05:58 PM
yeah true, but don't call me a cunt!(if you were) i just don't feel right looking at someone's aunt, it's feels weird. whatever, keep up the work indianfart.

lololo
5th August 2012, 06:43 PM
You know there is a very high chance every woman you watch is someone's aunt or mother? Younger women may not be a mother but they have no choice in the matter of being an aunt lol.

djfingerher
5th August 2012, 06:49 PM
You know there is a very high chance every woman you watch is someone's aunt or mother? Younger women may not be a mother but they have no choice in the matter of being an aunt lol.

+1

sourmold11
5th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Wow, I read your comment and thought ("wow this guy is a douche for calling me a cunt if you were if so watch your mouth") but then I have to agree at the end tho! Get your facts straight we have opinions not telling ppl to ever listen to his Aunt Stories!

jaydee.gabriel
6th August 2012, 02:09 AM
Post whatever you want dude. Haters gonna hate. If it's outta line, Gassy will let you know. But do it soon, before the thread gets locked for being over-inundated with complaints and no stories/audio/pics or whatever.

theguyfromny
6th August 2012, 02:13 AM
Post whatever you want dude. Haters gonna hate. If it's outta line, Gassy will let you know. But do it soon, before the thread gets locked for being over-inundated with complaints and no stories/audio/pics or whatever.
that being said, i wouldn't mind if you post any audio. know what i mean? ;)

Mudofale
7th August 2012, 02:02 AM
I still find it hard to believe people are encouraging him to defile his aunt.

theguyfromny
7th August 2012, 02:16 AM
*shrugs* she not my aunt!

mrnukem
7th August 2012, 02:35 AM
I enjoy your posts.

To those bitching and moaning if you dont like these kind of posts dont read them, the title tells you what it is. To sit there and tell him NOT to post is un-called for.

Keep posting your Aunt stories, pics and anything else my friend

IHeartGirlFarts
7th August 2012, 02:36 AM

+100

IHeartGirlFarts
7th August 2012, 02:53 AM
Indianfart do ur thing. Don't listen to these fools. Hopefully ur just into her ass and farts and to me that's ok. As long as u don't have sexual intentions; ITS ALL GOOD! Just do me a favor and KEEP POSTING ABOUT UR AUNT and if u decide to stop don't let any of these boneheads influence ur choice.

sourmold11
7th August 2012, 04:35 AM
Indianfart do ur thing. Don't listen to these fools. Hopefully ur just into her ass and farts and to me that's ok. As long as u don't have sexual intentions; ITS ALL GOOD! Just do me a favor and KEEP POSTING ABOUT UR AUNT and if u decide to stop don't let any of these boneheads influence ur choice.^^^This guy!

Mudofale
7th August 2012, 09:50 AM
I enjoy your posts.

To those bitching and moaning if you dont like these kind of posts dont read them, the title tells you what it is. To sit there and tell him NOT to post is un-called for.

Keep posting your Aunt stories, pics and anything else my friend
Bitching? We are giving him advice because he clearly does not view what he is doing/ attempting to do as wrong. Would you ignore a thread if someone needed a mental evaluation? While the entire thread is people encouraging him to do so to fulfill their own sexual needs? It's a cycle of destruction and someone needs to be the voice of reason.

jaydee.gabriel
7th August 2012, 10:12 AM
Right, cuz this board is all about morals. lmao! 'Sides, sounds and looks like she don't mind much.

jaydee.gabriel
7th August 2012, 10:16 AM
Bitching? We are giving him advice because he clearly does not view what he is doing/ attempting to do as wrong. Would you ignore a thread if someone needed a mental evaluation? While the entire thread is people encouraging him to do so to fulfill their own sexual needs? It's a cycle of destruction and someone needs to be the voice of reason.

Give it a rest, M. It's not like he's molesting kids. They're both adults, so their familial issues aren't our business. Don't preach at people. If it's against your code, leave the thread and go elsewhere. Let bygones be bygones.

djfingerher
7th August 2012, 10:26 AM
Give it a rest, M. It's not like he's molesting kids. They're both adults, so their familial issues aren't our business. Don't preach at people. If it's against your code, leave the thread and go elsewhere. Let bygones be bygones.

+1

lololo
7th August 2012, 05:13 PM
When did mudofale become such a dick waffle? I remember him being cool. Now he's turning into Gemiwine. Lol.

GalzFartCushion
8th August 2012, 02:19 AM
::clapp
When did mudofale become such a dick waffle? I remember him being cool. Now he's turning into Gemiwine. Lol.

theguyfromny
8th August 2012, 05:50 AM
gentlemen, can we simply enjoy a tread without bickering back and forth like packs of dogs fighting over territory?

lololo
8th August 2012, 06:08 AM
Mentlegen.

1313Jr.1313
8th August 2012, 08:12 AM
ok bitches, i'm here to have the final word. that word is to go ahead and say things after i do, and that's final.

but seriously, mud feels the guy crossed a line and other people here don't. nothing illegal is being posted atm so from an admin standpoint i could give a fuck. personally, i find it wrong so i simply don't read it. in fact, i've been ignoring most of his posts because i'm just not into that stuff. does that mean it's wrong for him to do it? yes, but that's just my opinion. if his opinion is otherwise then at least he's true to himself and while i may not agree i kind of have to respect his decision unless i'm about to man up and go track his ip and shoot him in the face.

lololo
8th August 2012, 05:10 PM
He's in India right? I hope you got some good walking shoes.

suspect09
8th August 2012, 09:42 PM

What is it with you and giving people advice/putting them on trial. I honestly haven't seen a more self righteous cunt on this board since I came here in 08.

Who are YOU to pass judgement on anyone, and more importantly, WHY do you care?

Some people just have way too much time on their hands..

theguyfromny
9th August 2012, 12:17 AM
What is it with you and giving people advice/putting them on trial. I honestly haven't seen a more self righteous cunt on this board since I came here in 08.

gentlemen, can we simply enjoy a tread without bickering back and forth like packs of dogs fighting over territory?
i take that as a no...

indianfart
11th August 2012, 02:17 AM
Those who said my story is fake ... believe me i don't care ..I just wanted to share some incident happened in my life. I thought you all would enjoy ...personally she is my best farting woman ..she made me crazy about fart ... I have seen few people comments many times those who don't like my post... My question is if u don't want to see my post why u every time read and gave comment ?
If u don't like ..please don't open my post..there are many people those who liked my post ..my share...
They personally msg me... though I thought I would not share anything in future...but for their request I would share her fart ( audio ) soon...
Thanks all who appreciate my post ..

Mudofale
11th August 2012, 06:55 AM

If you read my post then you would have all the answers to those questions. Better question is, why do you care about my opinion so much? How am I being self righteous? How do I, in any way or form I lead credence to me being superior? Honestly, people need to take a reality check because for some reason they think everyone is acting superior to them. Explain to me why you think I am. Because I see what he is doing as wrong? You see it as right or wrong. I see it as wrong. That is MY opinion and I feel inclined to response to what people say because I feel like it is a terrible thing to encourage someone to go down the wrong path. Would you tell a murderer to keep killing people because you like watching murder films? No. So why would you encourage someone to defile their own family member to satisfy your own needs? Ill be waiting for your response.

jaydee.gabriel
11th August 2012, 12:23 PM
13? Move this to the discussion forum, please.

theguyfromny
11th August 2012, 07:16 PM
13? Move this to the discussion forum, please.
yes, please do.