PDA

View Full Version : College Fart Story - 2 Parts

all about ass
31st July 2007, 01:21 AM
Not my work of course, but one of my favourite fart fantasy stories.

Part 1 - Smelly detention

My very first facefarting exprience happened on my 9th grade:
It was hot spring day at school. On one breaktime I went behind the school and started smoking some cigarettes. First I was all alone, until Sheila, a really plump girl from our class, came. She came next to me and started smoking herself. After a while Sheila dropped something and started picking it up. When she crouched, her butt was right in front of my face. Without a warning, BRRRRRRPPPPP! She released a huge smelling fart right next to my face! It smelled like rotten eggs, but for some reason I kept sniffing it until it was all gone and Sheila rised up. She acted like nothing had happened. Then I was about to leave, but then Mr. Thompson came behind the corner and ordered both of us to detention after the school. Well I was mad, but Sheila acted still like nothing had happened. After the last lesson had ended, I headed to the detention room. Sheila was already waiting at the door. After a while Mr. Thompson came and let us in. He lefted us in there and locked the door. We sat on different sides of the room. Few minutes passed and then suddenly Sheila rised her butt and BRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! It smelled even more worse than the previous one. I kept siffing the air, until the smell was gone. I wasn't sure, but I thought Sheila had heard my sniffing voices. She rised from her bench and came in front of me. "So you like my farts don't you?". I was wordless. She turned around and crouched the same way she did before. Then she grabbed my head and pushed it against her ass. BRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP! "Ohh yeah!" Sheila whispered. This time the smell was so bad that I tried to get my head away from her ass. When the smell was gone, Sheila released my head. She turned back to me and said: "That was only beginning". Then she came on top of the desk, and turned her butt towards my face and said "Take my pants off". I was pretty unsure, what I should do. Sheila released another eggy fart on my face and said "Take them off, or I'll sat on your face all day and force you to smell my farts!" I took her pants down and now I saw her silky, white panties. "All right. Put your face underneath my ass" Sheila said. I did so, bit unsure though. Then she sat on my face with all her weight. "Good boy! Now, smell this! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!" My eyes began to tear, and I got a full load of that eggy smell, straight to my nose. "That must have smelt bad!" Sheila said. I couldn't say a thing under that massive, plump ass. Then Sheila suddenly hitted my stomach with her fist. She hitted me so hard that I had to breath out all my air. And without wasting a second, Sheila fired a full set of farts. "BRRRRP! PROOF! PROOT!" I almost ran out of air and collapsed, but Sheila rised her butt off my face. I took long breaths of fresh air. "Enjoy, while you can, because it is about to get worse" Sheila said and I got bit scared. How this could get any worse? Sheila, once again, crouched and placed her butt in front of my face. "Now, take my panties off" Sheila said. I was about to start taking them off, but then she said "Using your teeth" I was surprised, but I had to do it. I started taking them down using my teeth only. When my nose was passing her asshole, she farted again. "Oops!" She said and laughed. When her panties were all down she pushed me back on top of the desk, came over me, spread her buttcheeks and sat on my face again. "BRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!" Now I had a REALLY bad smelling fart all over my face. "Ahhh!" Sheila said reliefed. "Ooohh! Now I can feel lot of farts coming! Enjoy!" Sheila said. "BRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP! PROOOOOOOOOOOF! BRRRRRRRR! PRRRRROOOT!...and Sheila didn't raise up and she didn't stop releasing those eggy farts, I felt I was about to pass out. But then, she raised her butt again. I took again a long breath of fresh air. "I see you love my farts" Sheila said and smiled. I didn't know what to say. "I think I release rest of my farts right here, to this room's pure air". I tried to stand up, but being under Sheila's ass had taken away all my strenght. "BRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP! Oh god! BROOOTT! PROOF! Oh yeah! BRAAAFF! Yes!..." Sheila kept on and on that farting until there was no more fresh air in the room. I managed to get up, and tried to ran to the windows to get some fresh air. Sheila grabbed me from my shoulder and said: "Oh, no you don't!". Then she pushed my head between her legs. "Oh great! Now a really big one is coming" She said and after a second: "BRRRRRRRROOOOFF!" That was the smelliest and the biggest one she had released during the time we were there. I was totally trapped between her legs and to make things even more difficult for me, she sat and my head was still down there. My eyes started to tear again and my head was spinning. Finally the fart ended and Sheila said: "I think that was the last one" I was reliefed, but then Sheila said: "But my pussy is all wet. I'd better to dry it". She grabbed my head again and started rubbing it all over her wet pussy. She kept rubbing it until she fired a lot of pussy juices all over my face. "Ahhh! That's better" Sheila said and finally let my head of from her pussy. I was about to get up, but then Sheila came and kissed my lips with very wet and long french kiss. "Thank you for this great exprience." Sheila said after the kiss. "I've had always wanted to release all my farts to someones face." She smiled got up. I did too. Sheila quickly dressed up and went to her seat. I also went to my seat and used my shirtsleeve to wipe Sheila's juices off my face. After few minutes Mr. Thompson came to let us out. When we were going out of school's yard, Sheila said: "You know, we should do this again sometime. When I've loaded my stomach full of gas", she said and smiled. "Yeah, I guess so", I said, but I hoped that I never ever have to be under her ass again. "Good thing! Bye", Sheila said when we had to seperate. I went to home and taking a good shower. Later that evening, I tought all the things, what happened between me and Sheila. I couldn't lie to myself, I wanted more of Sheila's eggy farts. I went to bed and started sleeping. I dreamed about Sheila's ass and waked up underwear all wet.

Part 2 - Sheila's toilet fart domination

It had been about a month when Sheila farted all over me at the detention. Back then she said something like: "Let's do this again sometime. When I've loaded lots of gas to my stomach". But Sheila hasn't talked to me after that day, and I'm thinking, has she forgotten her promise. I would love to smell her farts again, but on the other hand, I am a bit terrified if I'm getting under her ass again. Some days I have noticed, when I'm sitting near her in classroom, that her stomach is grumbling a lot. And sometimes, by looking her facial emotions, it looks like she is about to fart, but she is forcing it back in. Well now it's Friday and the last lesson was about to end. Just before the teacher gave permission to go home, my pencil case fell to the floor and the things inside it, spreaded all over the floor. I started picking them up, while everyone else was going home. "Lock the door when you leave, please". I heard teacher saying somewhere above me. I mumbeled something like: "No problem". I heard teacher leaving and I got myself up from the floor and packed rest of my stuff in my bag. I was leaving, but then Sheila walked in and smiled. "Oh, hi Sheila!" I said to her. "Hello to yourself." Sheila answered. "You know, I haven't farted a single time after the detention. So I've holded up farts and eating all gassy stuff for and entire month!" Sheila said and started walking closer to me. I was silent and watched Sheila. She was right in front of me and then she lifted her butt a bit and: "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!" Oh god, how worse her farts smelled now. They were at least twice more terrible then a month ago. She laughed, turned around and moved her ass really close to my face. "PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!" I started coughing and holding up my nose. Then Sheila turned back on me and said: "C'mon. Let's go somewhere more...private". We lefted from the classroom and locked the door behind. She led me to the lady's room. She locked the door thightly and pushed me sitting on the toilet. Sheila crouched and pushed her butt all over my face. She pushed my head all the way to the back wall. There was no escape behind her ass. "BROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF! Smelly my gassy pleasure!" I heard Sheila yelling to me. The fart smelled so bad that my head started spinning immediately. "Get ready for this one!" Sheila said after the first fart. "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFF!" I tried to hold my breath, but Sheila's farts were too powerful. I was feeling now very dizzy. Sheila took her ass away from my face. I was still feeling dizzy so I couldn't see very well. But I could see that Sheila opened her jeans and took them off. She was wearing sexy Tiger-pattern panties. She opened her jacket and took it off too. She was wearing bras that had the same pattern like in the panties. She walked over me and grabbed me from my hair, lifted the toilet ring, placed my head underneath it and dropped the ring down. She sat on the ring, her ass was right over my face. I couldn't move and after about two seconds: "PRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF!" A smelly ripper released from her ass right on my nose. "Suck these slave!" Sheila yelled and released several smelly farts. "PROOOOF! BRAAAAF! PROOOOOT!..." I smelled them all and then I couldn't see or feel anything. Sheila finally got up and I started breathing the air. I still couldn't see properly, but my vision got better after taking several long breaths. Sheila was modelling herself through the mirror. "Ooohh! I'm so plump!" She said, but she looked pretty happy saying that. "Do you find my plump body sexy?" Sheila asked me. I was feeling so dizzy that I wouldn't care what would happen, so I nodded. "Can you find my gassy ass hot?" She asked. I nodded again. All I wanted is to get out. Sheila put her hand to her panties and started rubbing. "Do you get wet dreams thinking of me?" Sheila said, sounding pretty aroused. I remembered the wet dream what I saw last month from her. I nodded again. "Oh...god!" She said, rubbing even harded. "Come here!" She said. I went. My legs were shacking when I walked next to her. She grabbed my head and pushed it against her ass. For few seconds I only could see the Tiger-patterns on her panties and then: "PRRRRRROOOOOFFF!" She farted again. I was now very close to collapse. "You get me very aroused!" She said and farted again. "Nobody finds me hot, or loves my farts, but you!" She continued while farting small, but stinky farts. She rubbed my head against her panties. "BRRRRRRPPPPPP!" She farted once more. I couldn't take it anymore. I passed out.

I felt something wet was dripping on my face. First I thought it is water, that someone "good guy" is dripping it on me so that I wake up. But then I opened my eyes a bit and I got pretty shocked; I was lying on the floor and Sheila was standing on top of me and pissing all over my face. I opened my mouth to say something, but that was a big mistake. Really fast movements, Sheila put a small stick vertically to my mouth, so I couldn't close my mouth. Sheila pissed in my mouth and forced me to drink it all. After she ran out of piss, she took the stick out of my mouth and trashed it. "I hope you don't mind the brutal meanings I needed to do to get you awaken again". Sheila said and smiled. I was again wordless. "Shall we continue?" She asked. I just laid on the floor, saying nothing. I saw that Sheila was all naked. She spreaded her buttcheeks and sitted on my face again. "Now you'll feel my toughest farts straight to your nose, slave!" She yelled and took a smothering position. "BROOOOOOOFF!" Sheila released very wet fart, which smelled so much that I tought I would pass out again. "Yeah! Have some more! PRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!" Sheila yelled and farted. My eyes got wet and my head was spinning so much that I couldn't feel any of my limbs anymore. I heard, that her stomach was grumbling again. "Oh damn! Oh my god! Now comes the big one!" Sheila said and took a good position and released a long, smelly and wet fart. I tried to escape under her ass and get some fresh air, but I found it useless. For my luck Sheila finally got up. I took long breaths of fresh air. I saw Sheila rubbing her pussy again and looking at me. After few minutes, I could smell the aromas, rising up from her pussy. Suddenly she came in front of me. She grabbed my head and pushed it between her hairy pussy lips and sat on my face again. She squeesed her lips shut so I couldn't get my nose of there. The aromas were stunning and my vision became blurr. Sheila started rubbing my nose inside her pussy and I could heard that made her very aroused. Suddenly she released my nose. Sheila got up and kept rubbing her pussy. Until she fired her juices all over my face, just like last time. Sheila bend down and started licking my face and finally kissed me. She just smiled and got up. I was just about to pass out again, because of her aromatic juices. Then she released few more farts on the air. Those farts made me to pass out

I started waking up. I could see only a little, but I noticed that I wasn't at the toilet anymore. Then I spotted Sheila standing next to me, naked again and smiling. "You passed out again". She said. "I've got still few more farts left". She laughed and again, spreaded her buttcheeks and sat on my face. "PRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF! BROOOOOOOOOOT! BRAAAAAAAAAF! PRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAATTT!..." Sheila farted away rest of her farts and I was again nearby to faint, but I managed to stay awake. Sheila got up and said: "Mmmmh! Not bad. You survived from my smelly torture." She smiled. "By the way, you nodded when I asked you, 'do you find my plump body hot', right?" I nodded again and she then she said: "Good. I'll remember that nod". She smiled again, dressed up and left and I also got up. I noticed that I was on one of the corridors of the school. I went home and shower. I found Sheila pretty hot, when I thought her naked body and ass later in that evening. I started jacking off and I shot the load in few minutes. I went to bed still thinking about Sheila.

The End

Guzara
31st July 2007, 08:51 PM
thanx.