PDA

View Full Version : Your most memorable fart sniffing/listening experience. share and sniff..

fartinhaler
16th July 2012, 11:07 PM
May be most of us dont really get under a girl's ass (face sitting) but we all have experiences of sniffing or hearing a fart of the girl depending on what turns us on. Personally, there is nothing as cock-raising for me as hearing or sniffing a beautiful lady's fart. Okay, let us share the most memorable fart sniffing or fart hearing experience.

I will start with mine.

I had this good luck to smell Jayamani's amazing farts. Her farts were versatile from silent but deadly puskis to cute sexy, croaky ass bombs. She was a 23 year old woman who had come to my place to stay on lease. She had a nice tight, small ass and had medium sized boobs. Her face had a slutty appeal. Once Jayamani and I were talking on a certain topic and out of the blue, a real nasty sulphur rich funk filled the air. She continued the conversation, mentally begging that the smell would disappear, but it lingered. I felt like jacking off to the rancid smell that was giving me an erection.

A year later, Jayamani was pregnant and had a baby. She would nurse the baby at times, covering her boob through saree though I would get a slight view of an outstretched hard nipple, that was sucked laboriously by the child. How I wished, I could suckle them. One night, we were watching a movie when suddenly, there was a purrrrrrrrr sound. I knew my queen of masturbatory fantasies Jayamani, had farted a lovely musical symphony from her gaand. But there was a bonus in store for my dick. I looked at Jayamani'ass and slowly I found her lovely ass rising up to the right side, toward me and there was another distinct but soft purrrrrrrr sound as if her ass was complaining to the owner for checking it out. There was no smell but the sound still rings like an alarm for my cock to rise.

Now share ur fart sniffing/hearing experience..let us sniff this thread..

Sputinikers
17th July 2012, 04:02 AM
I had some of "memorable farts", but just one time I could smell a fart right in my nose.

I was sleeping in a friend's house. My friend Katia was so gassy. We were in the same room. I was in floor and she in the bed. She come down, put down her butt in my nose and prrff. I don´t sniffed nothing, I just felt the wind. After that I felt... was like shit, but it was low. It happened two or three times that night. She was joking with me, lol.

lololo
17th July 2012, 04:20 AM
I still think for me, when me and a friend were playing video games, she got up and I laid Down where she was sitting. She decided to just sit right down and continue playing. After a while she said you should move, I have to fart. I said she wouldn't but so she just say your choice. She farted and it was very enjoyable. I just said eh I've heard better and kept playing. For about an hour she farted a few more times. Luckily, we're great friends, so she's not awkward about farting or burping.

Infact one time at her house, her friend was also over and we were just talking. Her friend mentioned how when they were together, she would do real dirty sounding ones. I just said Pfft your lying and so eventually, she decided to fart a few times and they were great.
The only thing is, being best friends it'd be pretty awkward to mention anything beyond being great friends.

HOOF HEARTED
17th July 2012, 04:26 AM
The last time I smelled a woman's fart I posted here b4. Late 2007 where I was at a kmart & there was a fellow pretty customer named Alexis. Blond hispanic who's big in the important areas::nyam And she was wearing spandex I was walking near her, she was sticking her tight buns out & she got out of the way & I smelled her fart. Sadly it was a smell I can't stand, dirty diaper smell but my mind told me 2 man up & smell cause I most likely wasn't gonna get this chance again. Sometimes I wished I woulda acted like I needed 2 tie my shoes 2 smell more but I didn't want the chick & her friend 2 talk about me. There be times if I was laying down & trying to sleep where i'd be imagining that she was my wife & her friend as my mistress i'd have all my sex fantasies with them.
2nd most memorable was in the mid 90's where me & my brother was on a bus, 2 asian girls were sitting behind me. 1 of them farted & they had the nice asian chick fart smell that I liked but I wasn't 100% into women's farts then. I was glad that they did it cause where I was in a hellish area, the white & asian chicks acted very snobbish about farting & acted like it was the worst thing 2 do in the world. 1 of the reasons why I want more women 2 be open about farting.
3rd was at a tower records store[very long time ago when it was the rage] between 93-95, I was near a group of girls. 1 chick did a pipsqueak girlie poot & they were talking about it. The girl said I had gas, then this medium sized hispanic chick talked about an incident where she tried to get someone's attention & moved her butt like she was gonna fart and the girl who farted said, "Oh grow up!" Another reason why I wished they would be more open & less snobbish about farting. I thought about telling the fart incidents where the women really stunk & I hated their smell but I changed my mind.

p tang
17th July 2012, 04:37 AM
My first time was with my ex wife she was laying on the floor on her side with tight white sweat pants on and of coarse i was laying right behind her with my face in her ass. My 2 year old daughter was sitting in front of her and i guess my ex was getting sick of me having my face buried in her ass. She didnt know at the time i had this fetish so she figured she would do something to get me to move.i remember it like it was yesterday. She said mommy has to fart so daddy better move. Which from her just saying that got me hard. I said yea right u wouldnt do that. Then it got real quiet and i could feel her tense up then all of my dreams came true. All i heard was a puff of air and then the smell was absolutely amazing. I stayed there for a few seconds basking in gloriues smell while she was laughing her ass off at first i acted like i couldnt smell it but then she did and asked how i could stand it. So i told her i couldnt smell anything cause i had a stuffed up nose, which i didnt so i told her to do it again but she couldnt. I can still to this day remember that beautiful smell.ibut the messed up thing is years later when i finally told her about my fetish she never farted around me ever again what a bitch.lol

DesLugath
17th July 2012, 04:50 AM
Probably the time when i was watching a movie at my friends house and his sister released a sbd while sitting next to me. She was a tall black chick with an athletic body,long legs, and a tight round ass. It was one of those farts that kind of sneaks up on you; I didn't notice it until someone called her out on it. She had no shame; she just stared at me while sniffing the air and scrunching her nose. The fart had "staying power"; it was a rotten egg type that lingered in the air for hours. I quietly enjoyed it while trying to hide a boner that grew more rigid with each passing second.

GalzFartCushion
17th July 2012, 09:18 AM
I once had a girl that found out about my fetish..Computer gave it away, im glad it did because i would never have the guts to spill the beans. She told me she would fart in my face no probs and she fuckin did! She was a very pretty girl and she used to wind me up about my fetish and new she was in controll. She moved away 2yrs ago n we not spoke in 8months. The only girl who new about my fukt up fetish... gonna miss her::sad

fartinhaler
17th July 2012, 10:46 AM
thanks great stuff....i am pretty sure female farts smell worse than guys...it is estrogen powered apart from dietary considerations....hormones do chime in and give their farts that INTENSE SMELL
here is an example of sniffing my cousin sister's farts ...
her name is shalini (guys do share names of the girls...it makes it personalized..)...she is 38 married with kids but this is when she was 26 i guess...she had come to stay with us....the next morning, we were doing our bit, talking and stuff, she had just brushed and we were talking about neighborhood and such routine things....and SUDDENLY THERE WAS THIS OBSCENE SMELL..litle rotten eggs...my morning wood stood straight up, saluting that air..i continued talking to her normally so that she does not feel offended by the way she had funked up the air.... I was not listening to her talk...just inhaling the smell, while acting like i was listening to her stories about her neighborhood.
her pressure was building and she had to take the morning shit..so she was like ' I will be back in a few minutes'
i said, "no. 2 right"
she blushed..'yes'
then i embarassed her more by saying 'yes...i know...i smelt it"
she blushed again, there was something sexual about it..something so private that only we both knew and now it is shared here..trust me, when a girl farts and blushes when caught, it just heightens the kink appeal..anyway she got up and went for a shit.. the bitch took 15 minutes to drop her load
and when she came back, i asked her 'so how was it..a load i suppose' (we had an exotic dinner the night before)
she tapped at my shoulder lovingly and said, "yes"
(and this is something that she does not now...i went to pee in the next 2 mts and masturbated snifing the wonderfully wicked smell that permeated in the loo, an invisible reminder of the lovely turds my shalini had unloaded there....love her...)

fartinhaler
18th July 2012, 02:37 PM
bump...guys dedicate this thread to the girl/woman whose fart remains one of the kinkiest delights in ur private recesses of ur mind...let us all sniff the fart of that girl who turned u on...at least virtually..share the experience..

fartinhaler
28th July 2012, 05:40 AM
There was one more incident about my teacher Ritu Agarwal who was putting up our school chart on one of the news boards which we used to have in school. I was a 13 year old kid then, she was pinning the chart to the board. Now, Ritu had a nice ass and a shapely figure with slim waist. She must be in her early 30s at that time. So as she was fixing the chart, she let go the most offensive, kinky smelling fart I may have ever smelt and that too straight in my direction. To put it straight, it was rotten eggs in a gutter kind of fart. The SBD could have killed some microbes around the area, I inhaled her special fart fragrance, the smell so foul and fuckable that i could eat it for all I could care. I had a hard-on then and I have a hardon- now. After helping me with my chart, she told me to go back to class. She came back a good ten minutes later, possibly she had gone for a dump. My regret...wish I could have seen her shit..

(I am not seeing any contributions here, there is a wealth of experiences I have which has turned me into a female fart inhaler. but since they are not coming in, I guess I may stop sharing because love is a two-way street. Please remember I am not particularly looking at fart smothering experiences (coz they are not so common)as being a casual observer (sniffer) to a normal female fart of a girl who was sitting/standing near you doing her own thing.

Gobills12321
29th July 2012, 09:18 AM
i've been waitin to write this experience on here for a while when i was younger like 11,12,13 what ever around that age i often got stuck hangin out with this girl that was a pretty close family friend she went to the same school she was a year younger my parents were best friends with her parents so i saw her on the weekends all the time cuz for the most part my parents wouldnt really want me to stay home alone and neither did i haha but anyway she was in the same boat being a girl espicially ..... so one time when we were camping we were playing cards what ever and i used to try and coax her in to making bets such as loser has to kiss the other ones dupa and i would rig the deck so i would loose.... this time she finally bit on a bet i think loser had to smelll the other ones butt for 2 minutes somethin stupid like that but after i lost she was like well i wanna win something different she said instead of that how about your just my slave and i wont make you smell my butt... and i was likee yes this will be perfect than i can bug her to hopefully get punishment ... so what ever she didnt actually punish me really or make me do anything so i was kinda bummed i agreed to it.... but than my luck started to turn we got home from camping and about a week later her mom came over for beers with my parents so were stuck hangin out in my basement watchin tv and what ever so were hangin out down there and i had actually forgot about the slave ordeal i was thinkin that was a bust.... so im flickin around and shes like give me the romote and i was like no and shes like you know your still my slave thats not over youll always be my slave so i was like ok now i got something to work with so i was like ok what ever but i didnt give her the romote so shes like ill start fake crying to my mom and get you in trouble so she actually did have me under control so i said fine and gave her the romote than she was layin down puttin her feet on me to annoy me and than made me rub them for a good 15 min and they smelled i not that big of a foot guy but it turned me on haha than after that she made me lay down on the couch and she said that i was her seat she kinda sat on my chest and stomoch she would like wiggle her lil bubble butt in her white short shorts and i would say stuff like come on i dont want your stinky butt on me ... ocassionally she'd lean on her side and put it a lil closer to my face but it still wasnt close enough to smell anything eventually my chest was startin to hurt so i told her that and she was like well ok and turned and straddled me and slid her butt in to my face her crack like just barely touching my nose absolute perfect placement i gotta quick wiff but in my head i couldnt act like i liked it which trust me wasnt easy at all haha so i moved my head to the side and i was like it smells can you please get off and shes like no and you have to face forward slave like in to her butt obviously so i was like ugh and did i would take little wiffs it smelled amazing it was around like 9 at night and she prob didnt shower all day i was with her like the 5-6 hours before all of this... so after like 2 minutes she said she had to fart and that i had to smell it i litterally couldnt believe it she said something like alright get your nose ready and it was just a small little sqeeker but it smelled a little and added to the already smelly butt so it was good not aboslutely amazing but it was awesome i was in heaven my heart was probably thumping so hard on her thigh she stayed there for just a couple more minutes but got off and that was the only time i smelled her butt that night... it was an awesome experience i do actually have another really good story about her better than this one but im stoned and its 4 in the morning hahahaha ill be back on to add that one though my apologies for the bad grammer haha

mephistofele
29th July 2012, 09:39 AM
wow thanks ....i wait for your other experiences...

Guzara
29th July 2012, 11:03 AM
use
ENTER

lololo
29th July 2012, 04:24 PM
use
enter
t
h
i
s

Even though I do some run ons, at least my spelling is usually correct.

Gobills12321
30th July 2012, 05:19 AM
sorry gassy haha i will for this lovely story cuz it might be a lil longer.....
ok so same girl... my parents her parents and some other family friends rented a beach house by a really nice local beach prob like 45 min away from my house or what ever so i knew i'd be around her all the time for a week. this was actually about two months after our other camping trip that i became her "slave". i hadnt had another fart experience with her since that one i posted last night in those two months.

so anyway were at the house and im doin what ever i can the first couple nights when we were playing cards or video games or what ever when we werent with our parents or at the beach. on like the 3rd day maybe 4th we decided we didnt really wanna go to the beach at least not right away in the morning with all our parents and stuff and there were only 2 other kids my older brother who is 3 years older than me and a girl who was a year older then him. they were always at the beach trying to mingle with other people because they were like 16 or 17..... anyway we hung back and i asked her if she wanted to go to my room and play cards and listen to music and she accepted. mind you she has been using the slave thing but nothing more than getting her drinks food stupid stuff like that.

so we go to my room and we were gonna obv sit on my bed so she hopped on 1st while i was getting the cd player ready cuz she told me to. she was sitting where my head goes and i saw her outta the corner of my eye purposely put my pillow under her tush. so i said hey thats my pillow and she was like nope its my butt pillow and she started like wigglin her butt and talkin about how she hadnt showed since like the day before. i asked for it back nicely but she said no and to shut up and start playing.

so after about 15 min she starts to giggle and says listen and leaned over on one cheek and farted. it didnt smell that much but i did get a wiff for about 40 seconds being a few feet away from her. after she farted i said come on did you really have to do that on my pillow she said well isnt that better than your face. i had nothing to say i had to agree i couldnt tell her so i said yeah your right and continued playing. we only played for a lil longer and she did fart again but that was that.

so later on i took a shower and came in my room and flopped on my bed kinda tired and buried my head in my pillow and realized it kinda smelled like a fart. i was to young to realize or think the smell would stay there espicially that long so i obv stayed there with my face buried sniffing, and running all sorts of ideas to get her to fart in my face when i finally had it.

so that night we ended up going in my room yet again to play cards and as soon as we came in i egged her on with dont use my pillow as your personal butt pillow knowing she would. so she of course did it was night time at this point maybe 8 or 9 and she was in grey sweat pants the same grey sweats she was in every night when she put her pj's on. i also noticed she hadnt showered all day so i knew her butt had to have smelled. at the very least my game plan was to smell it but that was plan b if my 1st plan didnt work out. so shes sits on my pillow laughing assuming i hate that shes using it but i obv dont mind...

so before we started i said ok remember when you farted earlyer on my pillow she laughed and said yes, i said well i showered today i came in and layed down and my pillow smelled like a fart. and she was laughin and all happy about it and she said so who cares and i said well your sitting on it now that means if you fart on it i'm gonna have to try and sleep with it smelling. and she was laughing and ssaid ok good and i said well since i know your not gonna get up when you have to fart could you just lean over on your side when you have to and i'll go down there and let you fart in my face and i'll smell it til the smells gone so you dont have to stink up my pillow. i said i'd rather smell it now and go thru it now than have to deal with it when im sleeping. she was laughing her butt off and i was nervously waiting a response and she simply said ok. i said thank you but with a disgusted face to make it look like that was the last thing i wanted to do but i said thanks cuz i got my way.... i thought it was pretty sly for a 13 year old haha and the best part was is i knew she was gonna have farts because we had tacos that night for dinner... and im not just saying that cuz tacos give you gas i remember for sure

so now were playin and about 10 min in she leans over and farts im like what the heck did i tell you and shes like oopps sorry i forgot but leaned on her side and said ok smell it so i go down there and it hit me instantly it smelled so amazing kinda musky and warm. i kept my nose about like 3 inches or so from her butt and asked wait do i like have to be in there in there and with that she put her hand on the back of my head and put my head closer til my nose was just touching her butt. i was in heaven best fart i smelled at that point besides my cousin ashleys but that was a different story i posted a while back.

so after i get my fill for a min or two i said ok the fart is gone but your butt still smells bad she just laughed and like sat back up right so we could get back to our game. another 8 min or 10 what ever goes by and she rips a sqeeker on my pillow but after i like looked at her with a wtf face she leaned on her side for me to go down there i went down there put my face in a smelled ssame smell as the other one....amazing. but i was like come on the only reason i agreed to this was so you wouldnt fart on my pillow and she was laughing and said i know i forgot again sorry but still giggling cuz her butt would bounce a lil bit on my nose from the laughter. so i smelled it like 2-3 min again and told her same thing ok farts gone but your butt really smells. and as shes leaning back up to play she said i know i havent showered since yesterday morning with a couple evil giggles.

finally after another 10 min goes by she says ok i gotta fart and leaned over with out releasing it to give me time to get down there i purposely put my head like 3 inches away to see if she'd notice and shes like ok hold on now after like 5 seconds of me with my face inches from her dupa she grabbed the back of my head put me in there and farted like a 2 second sqeeker i started to moan in agony but in my head and prob my penis i was having a seista hahah it smelled awesome and finally i got to be right in there when the bomb went off i smelled it for a while this time i waited like 5 min cuz we had just started our last game and i was thinkin it was my last chance. it turned out being my last chance but how could i complain when my plan worked.

but after our last game while we were still sitting there she said ya know i farted the 1st two times on your pillow just so you could enjoy now and later and laughed her butt off while wigglin it in my pillow. i said i never enjoy your stinky ass. and i remember saying ass cuz i was trying to be that bad ass lil kid. and shes like take that back and tell me you enjoy it i said no and she said slave tell me you enjoy it i let out a grunt and said ok i enjoyed it she said good boy leaned to her side and said ok now you gotta give it a good night kiss meaning her butt. i said please please no she said NOW! so i went down there and gave like the side of her cheek a kiss like barely her ass and said no right in the middle crack where you were smelling. i did she said good boy and left me there sitting on my bed with prob an enormous pre teen erection.

that was an amazing night the best night i had since my night with ashley but there was something different about it than the night withh ashley probably cuz my plan worked and i actually enjoyed it. when i was with ashley that night i didnt enjoy it as much cuz at that point i didnt know i liked it. but after it, i had time to think about that night with ashley and it all sunk in and eventually thats when i started to want to get girls to fart on me or make me smell there butt either one is fine with me i'd prefer a fart but i wouldnt complain about just smelling a butt hahah. the only thing that sucked is in that year i had that amazing night with ashley than two awsome experiences with katie but i can only remember one other time i smelled a fart from katie and it was quick and not even worth writing about and ashley i would have an ocasional experience with but all really quick and nothing that stands out in my memory like these ones were i can remember the details. so i was stuck with out any really good experiences til my first real girl friend when i was like 16.

anyway thought yall would like to read this one hopefully not too long or too hard to read i dont really go back and proof read so again my apologies on any writing mistakes haha hope ya liked it and i love reading experiences like this so if anyone else has one please add to this

mephistofele
30th July 2012, 11:22 AM
great experiences.....i would love to write something obout me but the only experience i had was with a friend of mine and it's not so amazing ...only a bet i lost(not on purpose,i did'nt know i would like it at the time xD)

Gobills12321
31st July 2012, 06:14 AM
well if you share it i dont know about anyone else but i'd at least be glad to read it but im glad you liked it

gizmo1451
31st July 2012, 09:48 PM
got loads but easier to read my thread about my ex cat as i've been writing about her and her farts.

mephistofele
1st August 2012, 12:00 AM
i made a bet with a friend of mine long time ago,i was 20 and she was 18...the bet was about a soccer match between our favourite teams(the winner can make the loser everything for the entire night). as you can imagine i lost and she made me do many little tasks for her like buying cigarettes for her,kissing her shoes and so on...in front of our other friends
then she declared she had to fart and she did it on my head,i remember my head vibrated under the pressure and she and my friends laughted at me
after that i discovered i love face farts and public humiliation with it :)
sorry but my english is so poor i cannot explain better than this xD

Gobills12321
2nd August 2012, 06:33 AM
no its all good man haha great story i liked it thanks for sharin

Vector
4th August 2012, 01:52 AM
I'll never forget the girl that farted at the gym. The exotic sweet smell lingered for minutes and wouldn't go away!

One day, I walked into the gym. I had my card in hand to ready to give to the girl behind the counter that scans everybody's cards. As soon as I walked to the counter, I noticed this exotically sweet pungent fart aroma lingering in the air. The type of fart you KNOW came from a woman's ass because it just smelled so sweet and feminine, you could tell it was estrogen produced.

There was a woman standing next to me waiting to scan her card, and there was the girl behind the counter. I knew it had to be 1 of them since they were the only people around. Mind you, I was at least 10 feet from the counter when I noticed the beautiful lingering smell. The scent was glorious, and I kept secretly sniffing the air as much as I could, yet the fart smell would NOT dissipate!

The woman in front of me got her card scanned and she left the area. I noticed that the smell didn't leave once that woman walked away so it HAD to be the girl behind the counter! As I walked up to the counter, the fart smell was rich and ripe to my senses. I was convinced it was the girl behind the counter. She was a white girl with an embarrassingly cute smirk on her face. I tried to stick around as long as I could making conversation with her so I could indulge in the sweet scented girl fart stench that was permeating the area. After she scanned my card, I asked for a towel. As she walked a few feet away and turned to grabbed the towel, I quickly leaned over the counter to get more confirmation that it was her who released the lovely smell. The gym has big and small towels, and the girl gave me a big towel. I said "no, can you give me a small towel?" The embarrassingly red cheeked face on this girl grew larger as I could tell she was thinking "omg, will this guy just leave already...I know he smells my fart!" She took the towel back from me, put it back on the shelf and went to grab the smaller towel. As she turned away, I leaned over a 2nd time and took another DEEP whiff of the beautiful smell which was still very ripe in the air. She gave me the small towel and I said "thanks" while giving her my mysteriously sexy smirk/smile.

To this day, I still rate it as one of the most glorious female fart scents I've ever smelled. The girl must of been no older than 23 years, and after that day, I never saw her again. But my goodness, when I tell you that fart had linger potential. Yes, this story was descriptive in length, but the whole interaction must of lasted 2/3 minutes, and the whole time, the fart smell remained strong in the air. The only reason the smell went away was because I left the area. The girl had this embarrassing smirk on her face and I didn't know what to do. You live and you learn gentlemen. Next time that ever happens, I will stay around and make conversation for as long as the smell remains in the air.

Due to how rich the aroma was, I envisioned fantasies after that incident of being trapped in a closet with her or under the blankets in bed while she ripped farts for me. I mean, if this woman could produce such a smell with hang time and distance, just imagine how strong it would have smelled if you were stuck in a small closet with her!!!

fartinhaler
21st August 2012, 10:48 PM
i'll never forget the girl that farted at the gym. The exotic sweet smell lingered for minutes and wouldn't go away!

One day, i walked into the gym. I had my card in hand to ready to give to the girl behind the counter that scans everybody's cards. As soon as i walked to the counter, i noticed this exotically sweet pungent fart aroma lingering in the air. The type of fart you know came from a woman's ass because it just smelled so sweet and feminine, you could tell it was estrogen produced.

There was a woman standing next to me waiting to scan her card, and there was the girl behind the counter. I knew it had to be 1 of them since they were the only people around. Mind you, i was at least 10 feet from the counter when i noticed the beautiful lingering smell. The scent was glorious, and i kept secretly sniffing the air as much as i could, yet the fart smell would not dissipate!

The woman in front of me got her card scanned and she left the area. I noticed that the smell didn't leave once that woman walked away so it had to be the girl behind the counter! As i walked up to the counter, the fart smell was rich and ripe to my senses. I was convinced it was the girl behind the counter. She was a white girl with an embarrassingly cute smirk on her face. I tried to stick around as long as i could making conversation with her so i could indulge in the sweet scented girl fart stench that was permeating the area. After she scanned my card, i asked for a towel. As she walked a few feet away and turned to grabbed the towel, i quickly leaned over the counter to get more confirmation that it was her who released the lovely smell. The gym has big and small towels, and the girl gave me a big towel. I said "no, can you give me a small towel?" the embarrassingly red cheeked face on this girl grew larger as i could tell she was thinking "omg, will this guy just leave already...i know he smells my fart!" she took the towel back from me, put it back on the shelf and went to grab the smaller towel. As she turned away, i leaned over a 2nd time and took another deep whiff of the beautiful smell which was still very ripe in the air. She gave me the small towel and i said "thanks" while giving her my mysteriously sexy smirk/smile.

To this day, i still rate it as one of the most glorious female fart scents i've ever smelled. The girl must of been no older than 23 years, and after that day, i never saw her again. But my goodness, when i tell you that fart had linger potential. Yes, this story was descriptive in length, but the whole interaction must of lasted 2/3 minutes, and the whole time, the fart smell remained strong in the air. The only reason the smell went away was because i left the area. The girl had this embarrassing smirk on her face and i didn't know what to do. You live and you learn gentlemen. Next time that ever happens, i will stay around and make conversation for as long as the smell remains in the air.

Due to how rich the aroma was, i envisioned fantasies after that incident of being trapped in a closet with her or under the blankets in bed while she ripped farts for me. I mean, if this woman could produce such a smell with hang time and distance, just imagine how strong it would have smelled if you were stuck in a small closet with her!!!
this is precious..one gassy souvenir..

fartinhaler
4th August 2014, 12:34 PM
I am sharing an incident, while working in my office, there was this married woman named Payal, who looked amazing..nice long hair, shapely ass and perky boobs as my colleague. She was about 26, I guess, that time. Once we were both working, chatting usual stuff, and suddenly there was this really obscene cock-raising fart smell..rotten-egg to be precise. I am sure she tried to press her ass to the seat to subdue the sound and in the process, managed to sneak it away in the form of an SBD.

The entire place reeked with the overpowering wicked scent from her ass. Luckily, there was no one in the room, as it was almost packup time. Now, comes the best part. Payal who stil had work to finish, had this really embarrassed, guilty face(which made my cock really hard) post her fart. The odoriferous funk lingered for a good 2 minutes and Payal sat square to her seat, I watched her shifting her ass and trying to look straight on the pc (perhaps hoping that both her fart smell and me wud vanish for 2 mts). But since both remained, she continued to nod at whatever I was saying, her eyes still having a hurried, embarrassed look in them.
After the smell kind of weakened, Payal got up and said, “I will be back” I went after her just to confirm and saw that she had gone to the toilet. After a nice 10 minute break of a good shit, she came, smelling fresh with dolled-up ready to go home make up, smiling and looking beautiful as ever..

jaydee.gabriel
5th August 2014, 07:27 AM
My first experience was with my FWB. She was sitting on my face with her big, fat perfect butt wrapped in her big white panties and choking my cock down when she gagged and ripped a massive, heinous fart right down my throat. I just took it and loved it. It was so thick and beefy and it poofed out my cheeks as I chugged it back. She didn't even seem to notice or care, nor did she stop sucking me. She had no knowledge of my fetish either. I brought that night up to her recently and she laughed hysterically but said she doesn't remember it. lol!

IHeartGirlFarts
5th August 2014, 10:07 AM
I've had A LOT of girl fart experiences. As you all know I've been on this site longer than my name says I've been banned a couple times & so on. Anyways...lol. My most MEMORABLE fart experience of all of them had to of been when I was paying this girl from school to fart for me, it was the last "deal" we ever did. We called them "deals" when we would text about it or talk about it in public. Anyway it was the last time she ever farted for me, hasn't happened again since. Originally I wanted her to shit for me but I guess she couldn't so she farted for me. Oh man it was GREAT & boy was she gassy. She was a darkskin black girl, we don't talk no more & hate each other but I still don't think I should tell you her name. So she was wearing tight jeans nice ass beautiful girl all around you wouldn't believe she even agreed to doing this. So I put my face in her ass & it was so warm & she knew I liked the smell she let out a honking sounding fart right on my face her ass was warm & it stunk like...I don't know how to explain it it just smelled like a good smelling fart like sulfur or eggs maybe I was in pure bliss. I was so fucking turned on that night. Even the wait in between farts was exciting because she was a decent farter. We would just hang out in my room & watch TV, theirs 2 computer chairs in here & I'd just wait for her to say "I gotta fart" or stand up. She farted maybe 5 more times after that. Her ass was so warm & they stunk so good oh man I came all over when I fapped after she left.

Their was another time more recently. Summer of last year to be exact. So as I said I used to have a group of black girls who would fart for me for money & they were all friends & we all knew each other since middle school. Well the light skin one who was my favorite of the 3 she was always so sweet. She lives around the block from me actually but I don't have her phone # & she's got me blocked on FB I guess for becoming too obsessed & texting her a million times to fart for me. So the last time her & I did a deal I thought I was on the verge of dating her. Her & her other 2 friends & I had all reunited because they heard I had a car & they wanted to see it so we went for a drive one night & got high. They were supposed to fart for me that night I was hoping during the smoke & drive, after the weed smell cleared I was hoping to get hot boxed with their farts with all the windows up; never happened. Anyway her & I had a good talk & bonded that night, we continued to text after that. One night she just pulled up on me after I had been texting her about a deal & weed. I got in. She wanted to go to the store so we drove to the store & back in front of my crib. I told her I had this good bud called "God's breath" so I let her roll it up & we smoked it. About half way through or so I don't remember if she said she had to fart or just leaned over but guys!!! she let out THE BEST fart I have EVER experienced in person. It was long, loud & powerful. She was wearing some kind of soft sweatpants that night too. Oh my god it was amazing I put my face in her ass & she let out this loud long duck sounding fart & it smelled so good. Smelled like hot garbage & beans. I knew I was high as hell all I could muster to say was DAMNNN the smell lingered for a minute or so too over the smell of that dank ass weed I had. I couldn't believe it. As turned on...& high as I was I left. I hit my weed a couple more times & left the car. I didn't know if or when she was gonna fart for me again obviously I was high because I wasn't thinking right. I left cuz I wanted to go bust a nut & boy did I, more than one. Although THAT was definitely my most memorable fart experience, I STAY mad as fuck at myself for leaving the situation. The vibe I was picking up was she would have farted more & possibly driven somewhere else as she said my name as I was leaving the car. Just typing this is pissing me off, oh what else could have happened that night god damn it. Well those are my 2 most memorable fart experiences. Hope you enjoy.

Rainier25
5th August 2014, 08:53 PM
My most memorable experience was with my girlfriend when she was around 19 years old. She used to shave her pussy, but at that time, she hadn't shaved it in a while and she wanted me to eat her pussy. But it was cold in our bedroom, so she wanted to be under the blanket. I started to eat her hairy pussy, lying under the blanket, until she suddenly farted. It was really gross and it smelled like cheese. She knew about my fetish so she wasn't ashamed, but with me trapped under the blanket she had no idea about the smell of her fart. I could smell it for minutes and I was still eating her pussy, and just when the stench became less she farted again and it was just as stinky as the first one. Again, the smell lasted for minutes and only after that she orgasmed. I told her my experience afterwards. She couldn't really care about the smell but she was a bit proud of me that I didn't stop and kept eating her hairy pussy, although I was in the stench of her two farts for at least ten minutes.

Luckily, I still have a relationship with her, and I'll never forget those two farts. They are still two of the most smelly ones I've ever experienced.

Gobills12321
7th August 2014, 07:18 AM
great stories fellas keep them coming!!

cycleofpain
10th August 2014, 05:59 AM
I had one glorious relationship with a girl that used to fart all the time. Sadly, her crazy mother ruined the whole thing, and I never had a chick that was open about farting and the sexuality behind it ever again. To make matters worse, SHE was pretty crazy too, so when it all went down in flames it was for the best and we've never talked again. The whole thing lasted a year. Now I enjoy the fetish from a distance exclusively, but it was nice to go full circle just once.

Basically, this one night, she ripped a huge, smelly fart while we were watching a movie and I told her I didn't care and that it was hot. It stunk like garbage. She said she was so happy she could fart in front of me, and that would be the first of many. After this one big fart on the night in question, she didn't do it again till the next day.

She came back over my house, and we were sitting in the basement beside each other on the couch. Suddenly, she smiled and quickly lifted her body and butt up with her hands. She rips this one bassy fart, and this very horn sounding fart that followed it. Next thing I know she's wafting the smell in my direction and telling me to take it and said she saved those for me all afternoon since I liked the one from the day before, and wanted to hold them longer so they'd smell. Next thing you know, she points her butt at me and keeps waving the smell only to blast another one that was really horn sounding and totally ripe. She immediately noticed I was getting hard, and told me to lay down. Now I find myself in the grip of a vigorous handjob while I'm laying on the couch with her butt seated on the edge of the cushion directly in front of my face. In total she farted about 3 more times, and I blew about a foot in the air. After every fart she'd tell me to smell her gas, and she even belched really loud during the whole affair. It was pretty much gas heaven. Lol.

Yeah! I was once a lucky bastard, and had the whole monty. Things went this way for about 8 months until the insanity of her and her entire family deep sixed the relationship. I walked, and never looked back. Sometimes, I wish I could have took the constant temper tantrums and furious fits her and her mother always threw in my direction, but I just couldn't take that shit. Though every fart in that relationship was absolutely gold, and I got to enjoy a lot of them right under her ass. Ah fuck, it's hard one to talk about that's why I keep editing the story, if only I could have stuck it out gang! Ha ha.

cycleofpain
10th August 2014, 06:09 AM
To be completely honest, it was such a heartbreaker losing that whole thing...just the idea of having your fetish fulfilled and the relationship go down in flames, that it almost kicked me of the fetish. This went down in between the period where I last posted here, and now. I wasn't sure I wanted to continue indulging myself in this fantasy due to the heartbreak, but there's no doubt I love it, and feel no shame for it, as I don't feel anybody should. So, I'm back out of hiding, and not just lurking anymore.

I always thought I could handle the cost of sheer female (don't take offense any viewing ladies! :) insanity for the trade of having my fetish fulfilled, and I got it. Yet, I found the ship sinking at such an alarming rate of speed that I had no choice to bail, leaving some of the best orgasms I've ever had in my life behind.

Gobills12321
10th August 2014, 08:10 PM
thanks for sharing cycleofpain

fartinhaler
24th August 2014, 09:50 AM
okay, i dont know if I told this earlier in the thread..but this goes back to my childhood when I sniffed my teacher's SBD. Her name was Ritu. she shud be about 35 then, a MILF of wheatish complexion with a perky ass and good hair. In those days, we had to prepare charts on various topics that wud be then set up on huge frame-boards in differnt floors of the school. So, while she was fixing the board with some pins, I was busy admiring her. Remember I was a kid, so Iwas just studying the curves of her body, which made her different from the tiny boob-less girls of my class.. I probably came to the level of her waist, back in those days. As I began to stare at her ass, and the fulness of it, as she was giving me tips on how to my work better, there comes this really offensive rotten eggs smell, her kinky fart hits me right in the nose.. I looked at Ritu, her face, I remember, had a guilty, uncomfortable expression on it. She didn't care about me sniffing her fart, she seemed to need a take shit real bad. Then she tells me "Just wait here, I will come back in a moment"
and off she strode with her MILF fart trailing from her ass to my nose. It was a really potent one, I believe her funk lingered on after she had gone to the toilet to the other side of the class. I still get a hard-on when I think of that puski (Indian terms for silent but deadly fart). She came back in 15 mts and I remember, I was still in a trance of the drug-like effect of her fart on me. Yes, yuo can say she was instrumental as one of the earliest women in making me love this fetish. Thank you teacher for making me apprecative of the gifts of nature like a woman's fart :)

chaser36
29th August 2014, 06:11 AM
I still think for me, when me and a friend were playing video games, she got up and I laid Down where she was sitting. She decided to just sit right down and continue playing. After a while she said you should move, I have to fart. I said she wouldn't but so she just say your choice. She farted and it was very enjoyable. I just said eh I've heard better and kept playing. For about an hour she farted a few more times. Luckily, we're great friends, so she's not awkward about farting or burping.

Infact one time at her house, her friend was also over and we were just talking. Her friend mentioned how when they were together, she would do real dirty sounding ones. I just said Pfft your lying and so eventually, she decided to fart a few times and they were great.
The only thing is, being best friends it'd be pretty awkward to mention anything beyond being great friends.

If you don't mind me asking. Was the girl hot and what did the farts sound like? Theres this girl I work with thats a gamer and she has a nice body with perky tits, wide hips, nice legs and thighs. :D Her ass is kind of flat, but wide and jiggly with a deep crack. I fantasize us hanging out, playing games of course, and her ripping long bassy farts or long bubbly farts with no shame. :D And your story makes me think of her.

And while playing she challenges me to a bet that I have to smell one of her farts if I lose. Which I do, and I get to bury my face in her ass and take one of her huge farts to the face. :D :D

lololo
29th August 2014, 11:55 AM
Well she's kinda my best friend in a sister sorta way so it's difficult to think of her as hot. I mean she's blonde with medium hair and she's kinda petite in a way. But she's got that young innocence look to her. Anyway now it's kinda odd to think of old stories cause or my current GF who is willing to fart for me

chaser36
29th August 2014, 04:38 PM
Thats funny. The girl im talking about is kind of small with short blonde hair. We might be talking about the same girl lol. j/k What did her farts sound like?

Edit to add: Dude I wont lie, u really got me curious with that last post lol. Is she 22? and dont give her name but does it start with a M by any chance? Sorry for all the qudstions. If you can just answer those for me Ill leave you alone. ::funny

lololo
29th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Nah man definitely a different girl lol.

Gobills12321
30th August 2014, 07:49 PM
that would be fucking crazy if it was the same girl hah

Lovelovehandles
2nd February 2017, 11:04 PM
Hi!
This is my first post here.
My first (and still the best) farting experience was with an ex-girlfriend when I should fuck her from behind. As she was taking her position on all four in fron of me she accidently let out 2-3 pffffrrrttttt...pfrrrrttttr...pffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt ttt
She was flattered but I was in heaven. And Iäm getting hard as I'm writing this....

Adrian69702016
30th May 2017, 08:43 PM
I've posted it elsewhere but this is my most memorable fart experience.

Many years ago my Aunt Anne happened to be visiting and one Sunday morning I came home to find her sitting, talking in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother. After a while my Aunt Anne broke wind and at first I thought that's all it was. However, she carried on doing smelly farts and I soon realised that she needed a poo and badly. I was too polite to say anything about it and so were the others present. As time passed by she was farting nineteen to the dozen whilst
remaining as cool as a cucumber from the waist upwards. The smell and noises coming from under her skirt were powerful to say the least. Oh boy, she was really a smelly girl! Luckily it was more the 'stewed veg' variety than the 'rotten egg' one.

This carried on for about half an hour and just as I thought Aunt Anne was about to poo herself she got up, said "Excuse me," and hurried to the outside toilet which, luckily for her, wasn't too far away. As luck would have it, Aunt Anne managed to get to the loo in time and, barely making it, narrowly avoided an accident.

Whilst she was out there my grandmother ventured the opinion that Aunt Anne didn't 'go' as often as she should, a view with which my mother agreed and which was understandable at the time, whether or not it was strictly correct or not.

I remember Anne returning and washing her hands at the kitchen sink, a little less thoroughly than I'd have thought the situation demanded, as there was no washbasin in the then outside loo. That loo did have a powerful flush which would effortlessly removed all evidence of her visit. Although I never saw the results I'm quite confident that she would have done a panful, not least of all because I have perfectly just suspicion that she'd not 'done anything' on the #2 front for a good two or three days. I also know that she would have dined well at the house where she was staying. At least she made plenty of room for her Sunday lunch that day!

Subsequently I've often wondered what it would have been like if she'd left it a moment too long and messed herself. It was certainly a close run thing though and I don't think she was far off having an accident. Another thirty seconds would, I’m sure, have made a big difference. It was the closest I've known a woman get to pooing herself whithout actually doing it. I loved Aunt Anne very dearly though and this story is in no way a criticism of her.

This experience did have some consequences though. It left me with a slightly specialist interest in women called Anne or Ann needing to go to the loo. I know it's not logical but the idea formed in my mind that holding until desperate was a very 'Anne' thing to do.

fartinhaler
20th June 2017, 08:33 AM
I've posted it elsewhere but this is my most memorable fart experience.

Many years ago my Aunt Anne happened to be visiting and one Sunday morning I came home to find her sitting, talking in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother. After a while my Aunt Anne broke wind and at first I thought that's all it was. However, she carried on doing smelly farts and I soon realised that she needed a poo and badly. I was too polite to say anything about it and so were the others present. As time passed by she was farting nineteen to the dozen whilst
remaining as cool as a cucumber from the waist upwards. The smell and noises coming from under her skirt were powerful to say the least. Oh boy, she was really a smelly girl! Luckily it was more the 'stewed veg' variety than the 'rotten egg' one.

This carried on for about half an hour and just as I thought Aunt Anne was about to poo herself she got up, said "Excuse me," and hurried to the outside toilet which, luckily for her, wasn't too far away. As luck would have it, Aunt Anne managed to get to the loo in time and, barely making it, narrowly avoided an accident.

Whilst she was out there my grandmother ventured the opinion that Aunt Anne didn't 'go' as often as she should, a view with which my mother agreed and which was understandable at the time, whether or not it was strictly correct or not.

I remember Anne returning and washing her hands at the kitchen sink, a little less thoroughly than I'd have thought the situation demanded, as there was no washbasin in the then outside loo. That loo did have a powerful flush which would effortlessly removed all evidence of her visit. Although I never saw the results I'm quite confident that she would have done a panful, not least of all because I have perfectly just suspicion that she'd not 'done anything' on the #2 front for a good two or three days. I also know that she would have dined well at the house where she was staying. At least she made plenty of room for her Sunday lunch that day!

Subsequently I've often wondered what it would have been like if she'd left it a moment too long and messed herself. It was certainly a close run thing though and I don't think she was far off having an accident. Another thirty seconds would, I’m sure, have made a big difference. It was the closest I've known a woman get to pooing herself whithout actually doing it. I loved Aunt Anne very dearly though and this story is in no way a criticism of her.

This experience did have some consequences though. It left me with a slightly specialist interest in women called Anne or Ann needing to go to the loo. I know it's not logical but the idea formed in my mind that holding until desperate was a very 'Anne' thing to do.

hot, my friend...
contribute liberally to this thread...everyone doesn't end up with girls farting directly on their face, most of us have sniffed or heard girls/women farting in our presence...we have rejoiced the incredible moment , for them, it is just gas from ass, for us it is fresh oxygen for our cocks. share the stories..

Hammer25
19th October 2018, 02:28 PM
when I was a teen. I would go to malls and department stores and fine narrow places ,like book stores and clothing racks. I know it was wrong and I was lucky I never got into any trouble. I would pass by women who had nice big bottoms and touch their bottoms. This one time , I seen this middle age blond with a big bottom looking at clothes. I couldn`t help it. I kept walking by her touching her bottom. The last time I did it ,she passed gas. I think she did it thinking it would turn me off and make me stop touching her big bottom. If she only knew.

footfetishguy
20th October 2018, 12:38 PM
Reminds me of last week that kids book bag touching a lady by mistake and causing media outcry

RAMSTUDIO
11th October 2019, 10:57 AM
Hi everybody, I am adult film producer Chad I have decided to produce real authentic videos for the lovers of farting.I have just started producing this style of content and I will upload all my farting videos with beautiful ladies on ManyVids and Clips4sale. Here are the links below:

ManyVids:
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1511560/latina-farting-in-toilet/ (https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1511560/latina-farting-in-toilet/)

Clips4Sale: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137265/22162497/latina-farting-in-toilet

If anyone would like to see the content I am producing feel free to DM me on Twitter and I can send you a small preview for free.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RamStudio6/status/1182055113617264640

Smell ya later!

Chad