PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually have any luck in here?

mpac344
25th June 2012, 01:08 AM
Feel free to move this to another section if needed. I'm just curious if anyone has actually gotten any fart experiences through this forum. Looks like a bunch of posts w/ 0 replies for the most part. I would love to hear any success stories if they exist.

HOOF HEARTED
27th June 2012, 09:58 PM
I felt that I woulda had a chance if this happened a year or 2 ago. With yummyfarts/carly/sexyflatulence. But she contacted me too late. She lived near me in the same city. I tried 2 get a meetup with her but didn't happen :cry She told me that she moved to lo-cal SD, cause in ontario there's barely any jobs here :[ And i'm tired of the one i'm at for some time. If she moved to get a job I understand. It just sucks that another woman i'd have a chance with in anything, something's gotta go wrong against me :[ Almost reminds me of my really fucked up past is that a girl who was my 1st serious crush on moved away out of the blue in early 1988 & people then didn't know where she moved to. Possibly coulda been my 1st & only gf, I pictured myself being with her in high school maybe drive her there & to a drive in. But none of that happened.