PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Rodney King

HOOF HEARTED
17th June 2012, 11:01 PM
http://www.pe.com/incoming/20120617-rodney-king-drowns-in-pool-at-rialto-home.ece

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/rodney-king-dead-swimming-pool-160339712.html

I just hope Rodney is in a happy place now. He suffered a lot on earth hell. Even though some of the bad stuff that happened to him was self inflicted. I thought Rodney was clean from the booze & drugs. Heck he was 1 of the model citizens on celebrity rehab. And he mostly a constant fuckup after the riots happened. He felt that he couldn't make it in L.A. so he went to the I.E. Maybe he shoulda left california altogether. Sad tragedy. Surprisingly rialto police officers tried 2 save rodney. Cause rialto cops are mainly known 2 love stopping black people in that city.
And 2 months ago vh1 did a documentary on the L.A. riots & had certain rappers in it, 1 of the fools who beat reginald denny was interviewed. Riots kinda hit close 2 home 4 me. Cause the riot's epicenter, florence & normandie....my grandparents lived a few blocks near there. My father most likely visited them b4 coming home, & he looks light skinned & usually takes florence to get to the freeway. But he took another street to the freeway & made home safe ::smile . My father knew 1 of reginald denny's attackers, it wasn't damien football williams or that fool who's head looks like a shriveled up potato.

gemiwine
18th June 2012, 08:00 AM
I think his death was setup by the government what do you think? I have family in rialto. I love the weather in Cali but its too expensive to live out there for me.

Mudofale
18th June 2012, 09:15 AM
I think his death was setup by the government what do you think? I have family in rialto. I love the weather in Cali but its too expensive to live out there for me.

God fucking damn it, just stop... Please.

1313Jr.1313
18th June 2012, 10:02 AM
welp, i guess he beat me to heaven.

gemiwine
18th June 2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/18/rodney-king-dead-fiancee-story/

HOOF HEARTED
18th June 2012, 11:16 PM
I'm very sure that some people's deaths have been set up but not rodney's death. Just make sure your family doesn't move to san murdardino, no matter what the low price of living is over there. I think that what was said could happen. Drinking & smokin weed before swimming. And the effects had something on him. Dontcha just hate when people are going thru junk like this & you're pulling for the person to get out of it & they still die? Corey Haim, Amy Winehouse, Rodney King & a few others.

sourmold11
19th June 2012, 03:34 AM
God fucking damn it, just stop... Please.
Just let the man have his say OK!!

sourmold11
19th June 2012, 03:39 AM
I'm very sure that some people's deaths have been set up but not rodney's death. Just make sure your family doesn't move to san murdardino, no matter what the low price of living is over there. I think that what was said could happen. Drinking & smokin weed before swimming. And the effects had something on him. Dontcha just hate when people are going thru junk like this & you're pulling for the person to get out of it & they still die? Corey Haim, Amy Winehouse, Rodney King & a few others.
Let me add some more to that drug infested to the list: Jimi Hendrix, Sublimes lead singer: Bradley Nowell, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Chris Farley, and Adam Dunn and way more beyond my knowledge these are the ones that came to my mind may they all rest in peace.:cry

gemiwine
19th June 2012, 06:27 AM
I'm very sure that some people's deaths have been set up but not rodney's death. Just make sure your family doesn't move to san murdardino, no matter what the low price of living is over there. I think that what was said could happen. Drinking & smokin weed before swimming. And the effects had something on him. Dontcha just hate when people are going thru junk like this & you're pulling for the person to get out of it & they still die? Corey Haim, Amy Winehouse, Rodney King & a few others.My family is scattered all over the US & central but my main family here in TX will never move anywhere else. I mean it just seems weird how a 6'3 man drowns in a 5ft pool no matter if you on both weed & drink is not enough to prevent you from swimming since Rodney is a good swimmer anyway. Also being on meds & vaccines will kill you faster then weed & drink which happens most of the time since rehabilitation dosent really help. Overall the story just dosent seem right making it hard to believe he simply died by drowning in 5ft water if he's over 6ft.

gemiwine
19th June 2012, 06:29 AM
Let me add some more to that drug infested to the list: Jimi Hendrix, Sublimes lead singer: Bradley Nowell, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Chris Farley, and Adam Dunn and way more beyond my knowledge these are the ones that came to my mind may they all rest in peace.:cryMost of them were on meds & vaccines that alternate the condition that can be fatal which is how whitney & michael died.

HOOF HEARTED
19th June 2012, 08:22 AM
Its Ryan Dunn, Adam Dunn is a baseball player. His downfall was drinking & speeding ::sad And it seems like some nfl players lately wanna follow in his footsteps :[ And they got an 800 number they can use anywhere 2 get a cab or limo so they won't be arrested for drunk driving. Didn't Kurt Cobain blew his head off? I did hear some conspiracy about Courtney & some other dude really had something 2 do with his death.

1313Jr.1313
19th June 2012, 09:26 AM
oh man, i love richard dunn