PDA

View Full Version : shamelessly faked fart store

jeanvaljean2
7th July 2007, 12:53 PM
hi guys
just bought "who farts" clip from that store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9065

and PLEASE don't do like me.
The girls must think people are stupid.Farts sound made with mouth (they could practically say "i'm farting now" instead!)
don't waste your money please..
it's....pathetic

DesLugath
7th July 2007, 01:24 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up. http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/smileytoday/small_thumbs_up.gif

meth1
7th July 2007, 04:11 PM
that sucks, they look reall hott! Some of the peeing/outdor facsitting looks good though. Im wondering how bad it really is could you PM me with the clip or put it in the fake section? :cry

Karl
7th July 2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the fed ,Man.Holy shit! There are a lot of fake,dannation!

Letoff_100
8th July 2007, 08:07 AM
I'm really sorry you have wasted your money. This has happened to me a few times now and the main reason I treat clips4sale with extreme caution. Because of the no-refund acceptance rule and the fact that we can't contact the store owners in a lot of cases, means that they can exploit the followers of this fetish without the fear of having to answer to them. If they had a fucking brain in their head, they would realise that the bulk of their income would come from repeat orders from people wanting to see more, instead of one timers that watch once, delete the clip from their hard drive and never return. It's the same rules as in the normal business world. Once you find a customer, give them value and keep them coming back. It's just too easy to create fake crap with a view to making a fast buck but in the long run their store will die from starvation.

I think it's a great pity that so much fart material is only available at clips4sale instead of membership sites. There is good stuff to be had, but sorting out the wheat from the chaff is costly. :(

1313Jr.1313
8th July 2007, 10:42 AM
throw that clip in the fake section, this way we can all judge and rate it on a fake scale of 1-10, lol.

jeanvaljean2
11th July 2007, 01:36 PM
:[ :[ :[ :[
i'll add the store of those fuckers:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12617

not only the farts sounds are poorly made with mouth, but the slaves try to act...funny
Who do they think they are ?fekkin Jerry Lewis huh?
arrrrrh! please keep your five bucks, and give them to the lousiest bom u find on the street instead of giving one cent to those ..... arh they don't even worth any insult.
(there's a list of their store so you'll know what you have to avoid)

i totally agree with that person who says they won't go very far if every customer buy only ONE clip from them and then avoid them for the rest of their life

Guzara
11th July 2007, 02:10 PM
if they like fake content then OK.
But this forum will never support fake creators.
they will not earn too much except fools who are paying for fake content.

Thanks for informing us.

Karl
20th July 2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Gassyerotica Boss
if they like fake content then OK.
But this forum will never support fake creators.
they will not earn too much except fools who are paying for fake content.

Thanks for informing us. Right