PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Masterbation

gemiwine
25th April 2012, 06:46 PM
I'm not trying to tell you its a sin nor tell you to stop doing it lol.

This information is pretty interesting that I like to share to people that should be aware of if not already.

http://www.library.ayurvediccure.com/over-masturbation/truth-about--masturbation.htm

Cocaine
25th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Bullshit.

Vector
25th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Bullshit.

I agree. Having sex with a woman and/or masturbating increases testosterone. 2 nuts a day is a lot however, try to limit it to 1 every other day if you can b/c having an orgasm depletes a LOT of energy you might need for your job/the gym etc... If you're between the age of 15 and 25, and you're not getting laid, chances are you're jerking off twice a day at least...lol

Cocaine
26th April 2012, 03:31 AM
If you're between the age of 15 and 25, and you're not getting laid, chances are you're jerking off twice a day at least...lol

.....OKAY!! You caught me.

1313Jr.1313
26th April 2012, 09:08 AM
yep, there has yet to be a study showing any correlation between penis size and masturbation ritual and on top of that, the only time depletion of your goo is relevant is when you're trying to get a girl pregnant (in which case keep it to a minimum to build up reserves).

gemiwine
27th April 2012, 11:54 AM
yep, there has yet to be a study showing any correlation between penis size and masturbation ritual and on top of that, the only time depletion of your goo is relevant is when you're trying to get a girl pregnant (in which case keep it to a minimum to build up reserves).Are you saying that masterbating more than sex reduces your chances at getting one pregnant?

1313Jr.1313
27th April 2012, 12:13 PM
when you are trying to get one pregnant, masturbating constantly will drastically lower your sperm count when it counts. the same applies if you are having sex many times per day to get one pregnant. because the sperm count isn't as high, the chances of a sperm successfully fertilizing an egg is drastically reduced.

on the other hand, aside from super excessive masturbation (we're talking like 6 hours a day), it will have no impact on getting one pregnant in the future when that habit is broken.

fartslave09
15th June 2012, 06:40 AM
From what I've heard masturbation is not harmful and it is healthy. I was also told that it does not reduce your sperm count. Now does it take away from your testosterone and does it make your dick smaller?

FartLove88
15th June 2012, 11:17 PM
A wank a day, keeps the doctor away, no? :D

gemiwine
19th June 2012, 04:19 AM
From what I've heard masturbation is not harmful and it is healthy. I was also told that it does not reduce your sperm count. Now does it take away from your testosterone and does it make your dick smaller?I don't know about it being healthy. You do lose a lot of testosterone making you more fatigue. I also believe it psycologically effects you that can lead to depression & so forth. I wouldn't be suprise if it makes you smaller in size but overall masterbation has its advantages & disadvantages.

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtgsMCECWnw

Guzara
25th June 2012, 12:52 AM
On a few places I read that excessive masturbation can affect glands with internal secretion, such as thyroid.

Is it possible we don't have any doctors here at gassyerotica to provide more info?:rolleyes

gemiwine
25th June 2012, 06:35 AM
On a few places I read that excessive masturbation can affect glands with internal secretion, such as thyroid.

Is it possible we don't have any doctors here at gassyerotica to provide more info?:rolleyesI doubt it. I don't think people would take it kindly if a doctor on this forum gives us the truth about the negative sides of masterbation.

Cocaine
26th June 2012, 04:57 AM
Truth be told, masturbation is a problem. Why? It gets addicting. I'm not really sure why, really. Perhaps if you do it more than once a day, then you may just do something to your ding dong. I still believe it is good for you no matter what. But if this true, then perhaps it is time to cut back.

Mudofale
27th June 2012, 05:26 AM
Truth be told, masturbation is a problem. Why? It gets addicting. I'm not really sure why, really. Perhaps if you do it more than once a day, then you may just do something to your ding dong. I still believe it is good for you no matter what. But if this true, then perhaps it is time to cut back.

It's addicting because it makes you feel good, just like drugs make people feel good. Harmful? Yes, drugs are harmful, but it makes you feel good so your body continues to do it to achieve that feeling or maintain it.