PDA

View Full Version : How do i make a Direct linking Thumbnail ?

FartLove88
20th April 2012, 04:39 PM
Everytime i make a new thread, and post a new clip, i always use Messyshare to make direct linking thumbnails, and imagebam or messyshare to make a preview picture. And everytime, after acouple of days, the direct thumbails is either removed, or broken/dead, and then i see that there are made new direct thumbails by one of the moderrators, or maybe Gassy (?) with imagebam. Thanks for that btw.

Is there a way to make direct thumbails with imagebam ? They seem to last much longer.

Guzara
20th April 2012, 09:13 PM
yes, stop using messyshare, I don't know what the hell is happening with their servers but imagebam seems to be more stable.

Most of you make errors with link copying, what you need to do is open thumbnail on imagebam, and in firefox choose option COPY IMAGE LOCATION with right click ON THUMBNAIL,

and paste that link in whatever premium forums you belong.

By default, thread thumbnails are enabled in Fart Volcano, Portal of Farts and Jeans forum.

FartLove88
20th April 2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks. I'm using Chrome btw, but i'll guess i have to start using Firefox isntead now :D

And yes, Messyshare seems unstable, the only pics that seem stable, and almost never gets removed, are the ones uploaded to Imagebam.

1313Jr.1313
21st April 2012, 09:26 AM
there's a button for chrome as well, it just has different wording.

FartLove88
26th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Thanks, i'll give it a go.