PDA

View Full Version : Dirty girl farting, that's me! FREE VIDEO!!

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Offer is over
thanks to everyone who joined and enjoyed the free video
;);)

indianfart
5th April 2012, 12:47 PM
nothing open ..lol. Fake i think ..!!

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 12:54 PM
IndianFart before jumping to conclusions ask. You open my home page. From there you can sign up completely FREE, still for free you send me a message and I will send you the video. So it is not fake and you too can get it :)

indianfart
5th April 2012, 02:45 PM
Sorry ,Marcella Day I love your boob ..It was huge and u r too sexy.I am there in same name.Hope u send me your fart video..:)

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Marcella Day is another girl :)!

Vector
5th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Oh my God Carmen, your ass is amazing, I mean wowww...::shok I love those pink panties and shiny spandex also. You should start your own clips4sale store. With that gorgeous face and bangin body, you should do very well, providing your farts are just as sexy as your exterior. I'd love to see you in sexy tight faded blue jeans farting up a storm also.

Has anybody seen her clip yet? I'm dying to hear what her farts sound like. This is exciting...

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 05:59 PM
Hello Vector. If you see on another post i said i have pics in jeans :D:D I'm fine at selling my clips and pics on mgf for now!!! I am looking towards making more and better fart vids!!
I feel so dirty :P

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 06:04 PM
Oh by the way Vector you can join free and I'll send you the fart clip right away!

Guzara
5th April 2012, 06:30 PM
No previews? ::confused

hypertom
5th April 2012, 06:32 PM
Thank you, Carmen

fartboi
5th April 2012, 07:00 PM
No previews? ::confused

that's what i'm saying hahah

sparrowwww
5th April 2012, 07:04 PM
thank you carmen, you're perfect ^^

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 08:46 PM
Hello Gassy, signing up is completely free and so is the video you will receive so that is the preview itself. The vid will be waiting for you ^-^
Thank you all guys you are all very sweet!

genz0r
5th April 2012, 08:47 PM
messaged u already cutie , waitting for that vid.. :P i've seen ur pics and u fukin sexy babe

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 08:51 PM
Oh Genzor you are the one whom i didn't know if wanted poop or fart! sending you right away sorry to keep you waiting ^-^

genz0r
5th April 2012, 09:12 PM
yes babe , u sended the good one but since it's about u i wouldn't care to see the pooping one too... hahahaha :P be good mamita sexy

CarmenReina
5th April 2012, 09:14 PM
:*:*

genz0r
5th April 2012, 09:42 PM
sended u pm here cutie :*

ass gas
6th April 2012, 08:36 AM
were does the video appear once you've sent the message ?

Oneironaut
6th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Carmen's videos are great, I've known her for a while ;)

CarmenReina
6th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks Compton :*
Ass Gas after you ask me the video and I send it to you go look in private files it's there :*

FartLove88
6th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Marcella Day is another girl :)!

Lol.

CarmenReina
6th April 2012, 04:48 PM
You should check out my stuff anyway ;)

Guzara
7th April 2012, 12:54 AM
I need a good reason to spend time joining that site, you better post preview :)

Karl
7th April 2012, 01:41 AM
previews also have a price on that site

CarmenReina
8th April 2012, 12:12 AM
Karl if you are a new comer it is free. Otherwise there is no point to give previews - if something does not satisfy you we can work it out, as the site owners also allow you to get refunds if it's for a good matter. And Gassy joining the site takes 2 minutes, you are gonna have to waste that precious time to see the preview - it's give and get back ;);)

gemiwine
8th April 2012, 07:50 PM
I dont think anybody should waste their time trying to join her site if you can't upload a descent 2 min preview vid.

donpantini
8th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Indianfart is correct. Every link takes you to the register page, even though you do register. I call FAKE unless proven otherwise

Vector
9th April 2012, 01:30 AM
I need a good reason to spend time joining that site, you better post preview :)

I concur.

Brian75
9th April 2012, 01:50 AM
Guys, I had this problem too regarding every link taking you to register even after you have already registered.

The way to get around it, is to obviously register first. Login, then search for her typing in CarmenReina as one word. She'll come up and when you click on her profile, it will then allow for you to send her a message.

djbigcrunk01
10th April 2012, 03:07 AM
get a real job

1313Jr.1313
11th April 2012, 07:24 AM
wow, what a negative response.

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay, but if you can relocate from mygirlfund it would be fantastic, lol. the site isn't exactly accessible to everybody.

Karl
11th April 2012, 09:57 PM

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay, but if you can relocate from mygirlfund it would be fantastic, lol. the site isn't exactly accessible to everybody.
+100...

CarmenReina
13th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Thank you Brian75 :) it's a social network so you tell me who you are and I send you video :D

CarmenReina
13th April 2012, 06:48 PM

Hey thanks, i might sound old but how do i do it :D?

1313Jr.1313
14th April 2012, 11:21 AM
Hey thanks, i might sound old but how do i do it :D?

if you care to operate from clips4sale then that's one thing, but from what i hear the pay is less than mgf where you can charge whatever you want. either way i'd recommend uploading samples to mediafire.com or another upload service so everybody here is able to access it. of course, it's your choice and if you want to stick exclusively to mgf then that's your call. just keep in mind that not everybody can access it.

CarmenReina
14th April 2012, 12:30 PM
if you care to operate from clips4sale then that's one thing, but from what i hear the pay is less than mgf where you can charge whatever you want. either way i'd recommend uploading samples to mediafire.com or another upload service so everybody here is able to access it. of course, it's your choice and if you want to stick exclusively to mgf then that's your call. just keep in mind that not everybody can access it.
Thanks for your kind advice :) I'm actually happy to stick to mgf and I'm pretty reluctant to pass videos through mediafire, let alone samples which I wouldn't have control over :)
If someone wants to see the video he is welcome to sign up freely and ask me about it. Otherwise we can talk happily anyway ^-^

CarmenReina
14th April 2012, 12:31 PM
I thought you meant relocate the thread to a MGF area :)

Big_Eagle
14th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Thk's try it...!!!

FartLove88
14th April 2012, 10:35 PM

T-h-i-s.

Polish Bella
15th April 2012, 07:35 PM
Im a girl who worked on mygirlfund for two years and now make more money than ever solo on my own site but just my two cens mygirlfund SUCKS and so does this dumb bish we have a girla blog i still havr many screenshots so becareful what u say around here carmen lol pumped fake farts are NOT LIKED HERE.

Bwahahahahaha

Boys come smell my smelly farts on my studio DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MYGIRLFUND ITS JUST A CONTEST TO SEE WHICH GIRL CAN GET THE MOST GUYS TO SIGN UP EVERY WEEK FOR 500.00 thas why you see so many of the mygirlfund girl sayig free videoa its just so they can get you to sign p and thy win the contest blah yada yaa yda

genz0r
15th April 2012, 10:17 PM
being trustly , carmen reina is more cute , but she only gaves us previews of 10 sec ,u instead are less cute but have a great ass too , u seem more naughty and u gave us free videos , so that's my comparison.... ( u know i prefer u carmen reina lol haha)

Guzara
16th April 2012, 12:21 AM
I didn't seen any preview of Carmen Reina, I still expect she will post it here for everyone.

Polish Bella
16th April 2012, 12:22 AM
I didn't seen any preview of Carmen Reina, I still expect she will post it here for everyone.

yeah keep dreaming!

Karl
16th April 2012, 08:58 PM
hey gassy,for these girls also a pic has a cost...hahahahahaha

CarmenReina
18th April 2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah exactly as the girl said i won the weekly contest to get guys to sign up and now my page is private again and the free video promo is over ;) thanks everyone!

james_brndn
18th April 2012, 02:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Holy MOLY! ANYONE fell for this?? LOL

1313Jr.1313
18th April 2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah exactly as the girl said i won the weekly contest to get guys to sign up and now my page is private again and the free video promo is over ;) thanks everyone!

lol, never even aim a gun at your foot in case it goes off.

Polish Bella
19th April 2012, 01:54 AM
I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!! wink and by the wy she is lieing i looked on my best frieda account and she DID NOT WIN THE WEEKLY SIGN UP. CONTEST BWAHAHAHAHAHA BIH PUHLEASE!!!

genz0r
19th April 2012, 02:45 AM
lol this really is a farter girls fight? omg

Polish Bella
19th April 2012, 08:36 PM
NO i got better shit to do than go up agaist some "girl" who finds joy in lieing about winning money online and thinks she can fart lol PUH LEASE!!!

Guzara
19th April 2012, 10:36 PM
::bam::injured

djbigcrunk01
20th April 2012, 02:24 AM
fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl
20th April 2012, 10:21 PM
fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? we could move thread on dubbed farts then...

Polish Bella
21st April 2012, 08:07 PM
Moooooove it'

CarmenReina
23rd April 2012, 08:49 PM
Oh poor you guys. Why so much hatred? Sweety i won a few weeks' ago contest and if you asked me i would've been very happy to let you sponsor your farts on my thread :) I really feel sad for all the sad people on here that need to throw hatred around.
Peace and love guys!

Polish Bella
23rd April 2012, 08:55 PM
And thats why yo ass got mOved to dub section and you can only win once a month so stop lieing i worke on mgf for two years spare us PLEASE.

CarmenReina
23rd April 2012, 09:02 PM
Yep in fact i won a couple of weeks ago :) I am happy as I make money out of mgf with all my stuff, those who saw the video saw it was real, I really hope that you make a lot of money too and I hope you can become a less angry person because it will make your life easier ^-^

Blaze
24th April 2012, 04:13 AM
MGF is just a bad site as a whole to be honest.

Polish Bella
24th April 2012, 02:29 PM
I JUST left the site after two years i know all the secerts and this silly ness i left mgf because its just a waste and noe i make 5x more since i have flown the mgf nest but good luck to the rest of the whores on there and i still got my bff on there an read girls only blog :) p.s bunnysnow fakes ALL her shit along with girls like carmen, SWEETB, babydoll and histlebunny DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Karl
24th April 2012, 07:41 PM
Wow....this thread is hot...

johndoe123
4th May 2012, 08:11 PM
thanks