PDA

View Full Version : Official Bashing/bitching Thread

1313Jr.1313
26th June 2007, 10:44 AM
yeah... i wasn't kidding. if you want to bitch, put it here and in the subject line just put what thread it's from if you actually think somebody cares. i really don't have anybody to bash...

except for the guy from ggg, fucking hypocrite. he says all this shit about boss not doing his job monitoring the board while his board is full of more copywrited clips/users/passes than this one and any other i've ever seen combined. and this was BEFORE my original account got banned. i'd hate to see what's going on there now.

seriously though, don't bash anybody unless you use this thread. i'm tired of opening up other threads and seeing 2 good posts and 12 more just bashing people.

ps3_enet
27th June 2007, 05:32 AM
First Men now repost of GGG material (WeaponsofGasDestruction) will the producers please step up.

Guzara
27th June 2007, 10:47 AM
hahah, Acctualy I'm glad, because now he feels like me when I loosed gassyerotica.org host because of him and farrah.

Shinigami101
20th December 2007, 12:35 PM
I have absolutley no bashing to do, i would like to compliment you all on the great job you have been doing, seem like great people with an awsome community!

1313Jr.1313
21st December 2007, 09:34 AM
hot damn... we have a nonbasher in the bashing without doing any bashing at the bashing bash.