PDA

View Full Version : Everybody hurry up and get a load of this!!!!!!!

ps3_enet
24th June 2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ruvio7

ras_sham
24th June 2007, 12:52 PM
sexy stuff. the blonde ass is particualary hot

Guzara
24th June 2007, 01:06 PM
hmm.. Almost everything is fake.

ras_sham
24th June 2007, 01:56 PM
i thought only 2 of 5 were fake

Karl
24th June 2007, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately,I think all fart fantasy clips countain fakes.And this is really absourd.They have girls so cuties.The sound is like registered or fart machine or another ...I don't know.In the first i was\ entusiast to see this site,but at the second clip less,more less.The sound is always the same,in jeans or panties..bahhhh

Letoff_100
24th June 2007, 04:59 PM
I have started to notice the similarity in the sound of these Fart Fantasy farts, and this is usually a giveaway I'm afraid. As we all know from ourselves...not all farts sound the same. All their girls produce that airybuzz type sound from their arse which is becoming repetetive and boring. Have you all noticed how the updates have been coming through really fast as well. Several in a week right now. Mmmm, I think I may cool off this site as I'm beginning to feel they're taking the piss. There is a huge variety of sounds the human arse is capable of whilst discharging gasses of different origins and volumes, so these girls, as sexy as they are, should in theory have their own sounds just like everyone else. If we compare Alice, Mary and Brittany you can tell them apart, eventhough the farts are well meaty!

Ooooooh... I need a glass of water and a lie down now. I've got myself all worked up. It seems I've spent about thirty bucks on warm air, not to mention the Y-fronts I've jizzed for no good reason ::pam

ras_sham
24th June 2007, 05:42 PM
yeah, you are probably right, they really all sound very similar. probably all fake.

goofball
25th June 2007, 12:12 AM
they dont call it "fantasy" for nothing lol

ps3_enet
25th June 2007, 06:14 AM
Only happens to this fetish guys.

1313Jr.1313
25th June 2007, 07:47 AM
this fetish would probably be the easiest to fake, lol. honestly, how would you fake bondage or strap-on, lol. either way, i figure that fart fantasy does have a few REAL farts, purmped or not.

Karl
25th June 2007, 09:44 PM
Of course,it's more easy and cheap make this job,sure.But the way is not lounge I think...Better:they're in starting low moment now