PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite TV show ??

FartLove88
11th January 2012, 01:09 PM
I'll start. I'm really into Sci-Fi, so i just started watching Falling Skies, and i must say, it was pretty good.
But my favo sci-fi show must be The 4400, really great.

Others is The Big Bang Theory, awsome and super funny.

Whats yours ?

1313Jr.1313
11th January 2012, 01:13 PM
tim and eric awesome show, great job!

also, robot chicken, koth, bones, yuyu, etc...

FartLove88
11th January 2012, 02:57 PM
tim and eric awesome show, great job!

also, robot chicken, koth, bones, yuyu, etc...

Haha robot chicken ::funny
Bones is an ok show :)

1313Jr.1313
12th January 2012, 10:23 AM
Haha robot chicken ::funny
Bones is an ok show :)

the first time i started watching bones i was bored out of my mind, but going back to it and watching it with people made it funner.

HOOF HEARTED
12th January 2012, 11:03 AM
Right now its southland. Its coming back on next tuesday. Surprising that TNT hasn't cancelled it like they did hawthorne, dark blue & memphis beat. It better not either. It be fuck TNT 4 good. Its hard 2 be into tv shows 2day cause idiot channel people keep cancelling the good shows instead of moving them to another night or another time slot & keeping the crap ones. And putting everything on at 10pm.
Full throttle saloon, operation repo, 2 broke girls I like Kat Dennings & her big ole juggs . Mike & Molly, would love to do the big chick & her tv mother & sister.
Hardcore pawn, kitchen nightmares. Adam 12.

FartLove88
12th January 2012, 08:17 PM
the first time i started watching bones i was bored out of my mind, but going back to it and watching it with people made it funner.

Yeah some shows are better when you add a small dose of friends.
But i like that woman though, shes kinda nice.

Right now its southland. Its coming back on next tuesday. Surprising that TNT hasn't cancelled it like they did hawthorne, dark blue & memphis beat. It better not either. It be fuck TNT 4 good. Its hard 2 be into tv shows 2day cause idiot channel people keep cancelling the good shows instead of moving them to another night or another time slot & keeping the crap ones. And putting everything on at 10pm.
Full throttle saloon, operation repo, 2 broke girls I like Kat Dennings & her big ole juggs . Mike & Molly, would love to do the big chick & her tv mother & sister.
Hardcore pawn, kitchen nightmares. Adam 12.

Southland, i think i have seen that before. Whats it about again ?? ::confused
I hate when the tv channels cancel shows you like ::brooding

Mary
13th January 2012, 03:15 AM
Dexter, Mad Men, True Blood and I absolutely loved Deadwood when it was on. I thought they took that off the air way too prematurely.

HOOF HEARTED
13th January 2012, 05:14 AM
Yeah some shows are better when you add a small dose of friends.
But i like that woman though, shes kinda nice.

Southland, i think i have seen that before. Whats it about again ?? ::confused
I hate when the tv channels cancel shows you like ::brooding
LA police, just like adam 12 back in the day. But way different. Tue. nights at 10pm on tnt so you won't 4get.

FartLove88
13th January 2012, 02:06 PM
Dexter, Mad Men, True Blood and I absolutely loved Deadwood when it was on. I thought they took that off the air way too prematurely.

I just started watching True Blood, really good show. Love that Sookie girl ::funny
Ah, Deadwood, one of the best shows ever! ::great

LA police, just like adam 12 back in the day. But way different. Tue. nights at 10pm on tnt so you won't 4get.

Thx. I havent seen adam 12, is it good ?
Have you seen the wire ? You know if thats any good ?

Mary
13th January 2012, 11:13 PM
I just started watching True Blood, really good show. Love that Sookie girl ::funny
Ah, Deadwood, one of the best shows ever! ::great

Thx. I havent seen adam 12, is it good ?
Have you seen the wire ? You know if thats any good ?

If you're only on Season 1 of True Blood you're in for a real treat! Great Series.. Just finished Season 3. I have not seen Adam 12.

FartLove88
14th January 2012, 12:35 AM
If you're only on Season 1 of True Blood you're in for a real treat! Great Series.. Just finished Season 3. I have not seen Adam 12.

Yeah my friend recommended that show to me, prob his favourite show.

HOOF HEARTED
14th January 2012, 08:25 AM
Adam 12 is on antenna tv. M-F at 10:30am & 5pm-6pm sat. Old school version 1969-mid 70's. At a time when the police were more likable. There was a new series in the early 90's.

Mary
14th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Adam 12 is on antenna tv. M-F at 10:30am & 5pm-6pm sat. Old school version 1969-mid 70's. At a time when the police were more likable. There was a new series in the early 90's.

Mid 70's ? Before my time! LOL... My old man husband remembers it as a kid though... He said it was one of his favorites!

HOOF HEARTED
15th January 2012, 07:58 AM
And how can I 4get Hot in Cleveland & Ridiculousness? Ridiculousness is the cross between America's Funniest Home Videos & Scarred. I'm skeptical of informing everyone about how good the show is cause I don't want mtv to cancel it even though its the only good show on that channel now.

FartLove88
15th January 2012, 09:55 PM
And how can I 4get Hot in Cleveland & Ridiculousness? Ridiculousness is the cross between America's Funniest Home Videos & Scarred. I'm skeptical of informing everyone about how good the show is cause I don't want mtv to cancel it even though its the only good show on that channel now.

This is on MTV ? God i hate that channel, so many bad shows. Cribs is kinda cool though.

HOOF HEARTED
16th January 2012, 09:45 AM
This is on MTV ? God i hate that channel, so many bad shows. Cribs is kinda cool though.

For the last few years MTV=Miscellaneous Tele Vision.

FartLove88
16th January 2012, 05:12 PM
For the last few years MTV=Miscellaneous Tele Vision.

Exactly ::funny

HOOF HEARTED
15th March 2012, 12:09 AM
And this is a bit off topic but on my current favorite show southland, there was a scene where a taboo fetish was shown. A dude would normally go into this coffee shop & put a camcorder & tape women peeing in the toilet. The female owner of the business was recorded & of course acted hysterical. Dude told her that she's the most popular one that pees in the toilet.
If anyone wants 2 see the repeat, its on 2night at 11pm on TNT. You can also go on the tnt website & watch it. I hope they still have the 2nd or 4th episode on season 1 is still on, didn't see it. I wonder if more fetishes, preferably women pooping & farting will end up on tv shows in the future.

FartLove88
22nd March 2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks, i'm downloading episode 1 on season 1 now, it looks great and it has great reviews, and you said it was good, so i have high hopes.

HOOF HEARTED
15th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Thankfully some other new good shows are out there. Bar Rescue, 30 for 30[depending on the story], Restaurant impossible, restaurant stakeout, diners drive-ins & dives. Operation Repo, around the horn, pardon the interruption, dan lebatard's highly questionable. Dish Nation.

ryno
15th October 2012, 11:26 AM
Its mainly anime for me love it so good watch it the misses :) other than that merlins good and so is once upon a time :)

HOOF HEARTED
13th January 2013, 07:52 AM
Haven't had the time to mention my all time favorite tv show when I was a youth, Emergency. Back then, I thought about wanting to be a firefighter for LAFD. But sadly, I had 2 move outta L.A., station 51 is actually station 127 in carson. And firefighting work is more like backdraft than emergency. I did fulfill some of my fantasy in grade school getting legos firefighting related the most & making my own station 51 squad & both engines used ::great And its back on tv, giving me a reason 2 ride it out on earth hell. METV 5pm M-SAT. I still find it better than Chicago Fire. I just hope nbc don't cancel it outta the blue like the last 2 good dramas nbc had for years. Southland[tnt] & trauma, cancelled twice :[ I was skeptical about watching Chicago Fire cause I don't wanna get duped again. Just like with the nhl, 3 strikes & you're out. Here's the best theme song from emergency. My no.1 favorite tv theme song ever. Sadly the music is not used for metv ::sad. The theme used on metv is my least favorite theme. This version i'll show from youtube its in europe version, over there its called notruf california ::confused What does notruf mean anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3N5igg_eDo

djfingerher
13th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Eh, don't watch much t.v anymore due to internets.
But I'd say good ol cartoon network shows and some adult swim shows such as family guy and stuff.

HOOF HEARTED
13th January 2013, 11:22 PM
Who's that in your new avatar? I doubt its lizzy, wouldn't be surprised if it was her ::happy

djfingerher
14th January 2013, 01:31 PM
Who's that in your new avatar? I doubt its lizzy, wouldn't be surprised if it was her ::happy

Forgot name or if it even included one. But I got it off Tumblr.

loomingclouds
14th January 2013, 03:22 PM
arrow supernatural smallville

cyrax863
14th January 2013, 06:48 PM
My favourite shows are Trailer Park Boys, Kenny vs. Spenny and Seinfeld. ::happy

Mudofale
19th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Sadly none of my favorite shows come on TV anymore. Main reason why I stopped watching it.
-Scrubs
-Heroes (pulled the plug just as the story began to develope)
-Fresh Prince
-Parks and Recreation
- Family Matters

cyrax863
19th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Sadly none of my favorite shows come on TV anymore. Main reason why I stopped watching it.
-Scrubs
-Fresh Prince
-Parks and Recreation
- Family Matters
I don't know about that. There are loads and loads of new fantastic shows out now. Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter and the list goes on.

djfingerher
19th January 2013, 11:11 PM
-Scrubs
-Fresh Prince
-Parks and Recreation
- Family Matters

What A nice list
Scrubs, Fresh Prince and Family Matters +95r4839523
Haven't seen/ or heard of the other two, though.

HOOF HEARTED
20th January 2013, 11:40 AM
Newer shows 2 add, the mindy project & the burn with jeff ross.

FartLove88
5th February 2013, 12:18 AM
Really into The big bang theory and Justified atm. Have the first 4 episodes of Arrow that i'm gonna watch today aswell.

HOOF HEARTED
5th February 2013, 09:23 AM
Buckwild. Not enuff episodes 4 me. This week is the season finale. I'd watch arrow but i'm skeptical of the cw. Its on wed. but i'm mostly at work when its on. Just like I am with nbc & chicago fire. I gave life unexpected a chance & it cancelled in 2 seasons. They squeezed in a bunch of months into the season finale & then there's no more show ::brooding coulda had 1 more season to explain everything. And then the cw cancelled a show I wanted to be into, H8R. There were more episodes coming on H8R I wanted to see but it was cancelled.

And black ink crew is alright.

FartLove88
5th February 2013, 08:10 PM
I hate when they cancel good shows. I used to watch "Bored to Death", but after 3 seasons it got cancelled.

Mudofale
10th February 2013, 10:20 PM
I know the feeling. The last TV show I actually watched on TV was The Event. It was getting pretty interesting, bit predictable, but interesting none the less, and it gets canceled just as the action begins to pick it. Did not even make it half way through the first season.

HOOF HEARTED
4th April 2013, 10:45 AM
Blackboard wars, police women of [city with lots of black ignorance] even though i'm tired of black ignorance. Same things with other races. Boston's finest, or as the chowds might call it, bahston's finest ya fahtknockas ::roll

Sadly 2 shows I like to watch are no more. America's most wanted. Spike tv should pick it up. It's stupid that fox of all channels who did things different than other channels with married with children & cops would get rid of that show but keep brainless crap like american idol & glee. Crime don't take time off or have a season finale. Sadly I'm not rich enuff to have my own cable channel where i'd keep good or much needed shows on tv, save them from extinction. Have channels & shows nobody else has ::sad
And it looks like Buckwild won't be around much longer either since 1 of the main dudes died along with his uncle & family friend ::sad He epitomized the name of the show, he would go buckwild in his truck. He seemed to live life to the fullest & loved to have fun dirtying his truck with mud & totaling it in the process.

FartLove88
9th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Justified all the way! :)

Also, going to start watching Spartacus.

theguyfromny
11th April 2013, 04:23 AM
falling skies is awesome, and being human (usa) has gotten really good since the last two seasons, but my all time favorite is game of thrones.i heard breaking bad is good is it?

1313Jr.1313
11th April 2013, 05:01 AM
breaking bad is basically bad-things-happening-to-bad-people: the show

FartLove88
8th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Da Vincis Demons, damn what a great show that is! Deffo one of my favourites! ::great

Antdawg
14th May 2013, 07:12 PM
falling skies is awesome, and being human (usa) has gotten really good since the last two seasons, but my all time favorite is game of thrones.i heard breaking bad is good is it?

Breaking Bad is a fucking great show!!! Its on the final season atm.

FartLove88
20th May 2013, 08:56 PM
Anyone seen "Borgias" ? Seems quite good. It has a good rating on IMDB aswell.

HOOF HEARTED
1st April 2015, 06:14 AM
Well since time has passed, bar rescue is the new no.1 since tnt chose 2 be smoking that crack & cancelled southland. No.2 for me now is Empire. Now that's how a new show is done. Love it. I might also wanna buy the soundtrack. Things will be interesting now that the character of lucious doesn't have als. Gets enuff time for his older son to get payback against his racist hypocrite father. In the season finale, the youngest son got payback against lucious for trying to get rid of his cougar. Not the animal, but the older gf. By banging lucious's fiance. Can't actually picture them 2gether but it happened. Can't wait til next season.

Dildo T Baggins
1st April 2015, 06:48 AM
Currently my vote goes to The http://s28.postimg.org/dccvrfbrd/DTBzombie_BITCHES.gif

unknoiwn
1st April 2015, 06:58 AM
http://media1.policymic.com/site/article-items/48399/1_gif.gif

Dildo T Baggins
1st April 2015, 07:01 AM

::great That would be my other one.

theguyfromny
1st April 2015, 09:29 AM
this is my first. da vinci's demons is my second since syfy decided to end being human... and treading very closely behind is twd.

il2f
2nd April 2015, 01:51 PM
The Walking Dead

iamwhoiam
24th May 2015, 06:58 PM
Pretty Little Liars! New season starts a week from Tuesday. So excited!

Dildo T Baggins
24th May 2015, 08:58 PM
Pretty Little Liars! New season starts a week from Tuesday. So excited!

::confused
Are you a girl?

iamwhoiam
24th May 2015, 10:15 PM
Nah. I just love me some PLL.

Dildo T Baggins
24th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Nah. I just love me some PLL.

I just figured it was a chick's show! Hell maybe I should give it a try.

lololo
25th May 2015, 05:58 AM
Person of interest is such a good one.

theguyfromny
15th June 2015, 05:13 AM
there's a certain issue that needs to be addressed...as some of you are aware, the series just decided to kill off one of its best characters. of course the series had to remind us of its "anyone can be next" narrative style. now my initial reaction was to quit watching the series, but my attention was then brought back to one small thing ("small" being the key word here):tyrion. what do you guys think will become of him? will he end up being stabbed to death by his own people like the unfortunate soul who lost his life today?

FartLove88
27th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Have to add Justified to the list.

HOOF HEARTED
24th November 2015, 01:33 PM
Even though i'm always working on monday now, supergirl. Thankfully I have on demand. Follow the rules-ja rule & his family. His wife looks good. I'm very jealous of his oldest son. Mainly jealous of his hairstyle, it looks like pauly d's hairstyle. I'd get that hairstyle if certain areas on my head would grow back & thicker ::brooding

And black ink chicago. And i'm glad someone thought of this. Next week, the chicago cast will meet up with the NY cast. NY cast was more intriguing & i'm wondering what's up with them now.

jimbrownski79
25th November 2015, 04:21 AM
The Wire is still the greatest TV show ever in my opinion. No show covers the human condition quite as well. As far as currently playing, Narcos, Orange is the New Black, Bojack Horseman (Netflix is winning!), Power, Aqua Team Hungerforce, and House of Cards

1313Jr.1313
25th November 2015, 07:09 PM
w/ bob and david on netflix is also stupid good at ridiculous and wet hot american summer: first day of camp is great as well.