PDA

View Full Version : Gemiwine's Conspiracy Thread

gemiwine
13th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Exposes the truth about banks and the money system. If you don't have an open mind then you may not want to see this.

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

gemiwine
13th December 2011, 05:52 PM
If you think about going to college you may want to see this first.

Ignore the NIA

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=VpZtX32sKV

1313Jr.1313
14th December 2011, 08:54 AM
merged these threads for ya since they're the same. also, the second link is dead/malformed. but yeah, entertaining to watch but overall the vid contains both misinformation and things taken out of context. it's just adding on to things that other people have said that weren't entirely correct from the start. if the college vid is the same one i'm thinking of it's more of the same as well.

FartLove88
14th December 2011, 05:32 PM
Exposes the truth about banks and the money system. If you don't have an open mind then you may not want to see this.

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

I've seen this before, i really dont know what to believe. Well see.

gemiwine
14th December 2011, 07:56 PM
merged these threads for ya since they're the same. also, the second link is dead/malformed. but yeah, entertaining to watch but overall the vid contains both misinformation and things taken out of context. it's just adding on to things that other people have said that weren't entirely correct from the start. if the college vid is the same one i'm thinking of it's more of the same as well.The fact of the matter is paper money is debt which has no value and college is just a business like a church to take your money. BTW I knew college was a load of bull years before this came out. Learn to think for yourself.

gemiwine
14th December 2011, 08:17 PM
I've seen this before, i really dont know what to believe. Well see.Well its our choice whether if we want to believe in the truth or reject.

FartLove88
14th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Well its our choice whether if we want to believe in the truth or reject.

I really dont see the point in merging the worlds currency into one, i mean, that doesnt makes sence, at all. How can a country make money that way ? Lets say there is a rich country, with industry, banking etc. that exports goods/products, sell it to other countries, how can they make money that way ? Am i wrong here ? No sence at all! This is just plain stupid, if it happends tho, how long will the humanity survive ? I dont know man, i'll just wait and see what happen.

gemiwine
15th December 2011, 12:19 AM
I really dont see the point in merging the worlds currency into one, i mean, that doesnt makes sence, at all. How can a country make money that way ? Lets say there is a rich country, with industry, banking etc. that exports goods/products, sell it to other countries, how can they make money that way ? Am i wrong here ? No sence at all! This is just plain stupid, if it happends tho, how long will the humanity survive ? I dont know man, i'll just wait and see what happen.We have a current world currency called paper money and every country including this one has made money off of that. Now the new world currency will be paperless but of course this goes into the mark of the beast. How long will humanity survive? Not long my friend we are dying everyday and things that you heard was gonna happen is going to happen very soon I say next year.

gemiwine
15th December 2011, 12:44 AM
Human Resources
http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=9R85eo2rA70

1313Jr.1313
15th December 2011, 07:30 AM
The fact of the matter is paper money is debt which has no value and college is just a business like a church to take your money. BTW I knew college was a load of bull years before this came out. Learn to think for yourself.

the paper money being debt idea stems from an oversimplification of what money represents at each stage of its production and distribution. to put it simply, cookies are not cookie dough once they become cookies and they are not poo until after digestion. money is representative of debt at the time of production but that meaning does not translate even through distribution. in the public it is representative of material wealth comparable to other materials indicated by similar measures of wealth using the money as a form of measurement similar to a yardstick. the ultimate goal of those vids btw is to promote communism. tbh, in theory i love the idea of communism and i wish it worked. unfortunately, it never has and never will because of the human element and the fact that it takes very little greed to ruin it for everybody.

regardless, those vids take metaphors literally and allow the details to get lost in the middle (sadly, like most "conspiracy" vids/clips). you should do the research and learn to think for yourself. there are a lot of very good and well researched "conspiracy" vids out there that i am more than willing to support... the ones you are linking to are just not them.

gemiwine
15th December 2011, 12:54 PM
the paper money being debt idea stems from an oversimplification of what money represents at each stage of its production and distribution. to put it simply, cookies are not cookie dough once they become cookies and they are not poo until after digestion. money is representative of debt at the time of production but that meaning does not translate even through distribution. in the public it is representative of material wealth comparable to other materials indicated by similar measures of wealth using the money as a form of measurement similar to a yardstick. the ultimate goal of those vids btw is to promote communism. tbh, in theory i love the idea of communism and i wish it worked. unfortunately, it never has and never will because of the human element and the fact that it takes very little greed to ruin it for everybody.

regardless, those vids take metaphors literally and allow the details to get lost in the middle (sadly, like most "conspiracy" vids/clips). you should do the research and learn to think for yourself. there are a lot of very good and well researched "conspiracy" vids out there that i am more than willing to support... the ones you are linking to are just not them.The Knights Templars started the banking system and communism but were expelled by the higher governments.