PDA

View Full Version : help help help help help

buttface247
8th June 2007, 06:26 AM
a yo can anybody help me i bought some sistas rules clips right that you no had some fart scenes in it and when i tried to play it it keeps on sayin Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to the Play do anybody now whats up with that and if u can just post ur comments on this thread because i want to post these clips on here but im affraid they are not going to play

1313Jr.1313
8th June 2007, 06:54 AM
post them on here... if it's a player/codec problem then we'll be able to play them and can tell you what your problem is. if nobody else can play them either then there's something wrong with the clips and you'll probably have to report it to them (whether it be clipsforsale or support for sistas rule.)

Guzara
8th June 2007, 10:30 AM
why don't you post it in support forum?!

Guzara
8th June 2007, 10:31 AM
I don't think you have a codec problem.
Try to reinstall windows media player, or if you have enough good pc, get windows media player 11.

DesLugath
8th June 2007, 02:52 PM
If like me you downloaded one of the ipod versions just use quicktime to open it.