PDA

View Full Version : missing thread ? Attn:Gassy

guffer
29th October 2011, 05:33 PM
What happened to the FF Imani Rose clips posted here a few days ago?
The thread appears to have disappeared, although the Asia Zo thread posted around the same time still exists ??

fartsmella
29th October 2011, 05:40 PM
It's in the fart boys forum
FS

guffer
30th October 2011, 02:42 AM
It's in the fart boys forum
FS
the what !!!?

djflyry247
30th October 2011, 02:57 AM
the what !!!?

the gas heads forum

guffer
30th October 2011, 03:05 AM
::confused

Kasengon
30th October 2011, 06:22 AM
you mean Volcano forum?

fartsmella
30th October 2011, 08:29 AM
you mean Volcano forum?

No I mean the fart boys forum. Look in the sub forums section above the threads in here the main fart forum.

Guzara
30th October 2011, 11:24 AM
the what !!!? ::funny ::roll

guffer
30th October 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm still baffled !!!!
I'm guessing I mustn't have high enough ranking to be able to view the "fart boys forum" as the only sub-forum I see is "dubbed farts".
But what is the "gas heads forum" that djflyry247 was referring to ?
And how many sub-forums actually exist within gassyerotica ?

fartsmella
30th October 2011, 06:16 PM
I'm still baffled !!!!
I'm guessing I mustn't have high enough ranking to be able to view the "fart boys forum" as the only sub-forum I see is "dubbed farts".
But what is the "gas heads forum" that djflyry247 was referring to ?
And how many sub-forums actually exist within gassyerotica ?

LOL gas heads forum is made up by djflyry247. I dont know why you cant see the fart boys forum. Even if I'm not logged in I can still see it. Also being an active member I would think you could view the files too??? but dont quote me on that (I aint the boss LOL) Basically it's a cheaper sub forum $20 for 6 months I believe. It just gives more people the opportunity to see more stuff :).
It is listed directly under the dubbed farts forum. If you cant see it then I suggest you pm Gassy
FS

guffer
30th October 2011, 09:14 PM
LOL gas heads forum is made up by djflyry247. I dont know why you cant see the fart boys forum. Even if I'm not logged in I can still see it. Also being an active member I would think you could view the files too??? but dont quote me on that (I aint the boss LOL) Basically it's a cheaper sub forum $20 for 6 months I believe. It just gives more people the opportunity to see more stuff :).
It is listed directly under the dubbed farts forum. If you cant see it then I suggest you pm Gassy
FS
Well Gassy has already posted in this thread, so I'll wait and see if he drops by again to comment.
Also, I'd be interested to hear what other members (of whatever ranking) have to say and whether they are able to view this "fart boys forum".

guffer
30th October 2011, 09:36 PM
Hmmmm, I've just tried logging out and I can now see the fart boys forum and the threads listed (including the Imanie Rose thread). I can't view the posts without paying ("you do not have permission to access this page"), and as soon as I log back in, the sub-forum disappears again !!!!

Oneironaut
31st October 2011, 11:36 AM
Never heard of this sub-forum.

guffer
31st October 2011, 03:38 PM

Ah, so it's not just me then.
If you log out, can you then see it (below the dubbed farts sub-forum)?

fartsmella
31st October 2011, 06:00 PM
pm sent to Gassy
FS

footfetishguy
31st October 2011, 06:40 PM

I thought this was a joke, is this a real sub-forum?

FartLove88
31st October 2011, 08:04 PM
FS

I havent seen this myself, i would like to pay those 20 dollars for 6 months.

EDIT:

Ok i take that back, i found it when i logged out. But a question, if i dicede to buy the Fart Boy rank, what will appear on my bill ? Gassyerotica !?

Guzara
31st October 2011, 11:44 PM
it looks like a error in setting, but yes, there is additional forum with current name"fart boys " forum which you can access for 20$

donation

guffer
1st November 2011, 04:15 PM
Personally, I think the name "fart boys" is a mistake and sends out the totally wrong message - ie a forum featuring boys farting !!!? Most people would steer well clear of any forum with such a name !!!!

fartsmella
1st November 2011, 05:56 PM
Personally, I think the name "fart boys" is a mistake and sends out the totally wrong message - ie a forum featuring boys farting !!!? Most people would steer well clear of any forum with such a name !!!!
for the record...I too voiced my thoughts about the name too.
FS

HOOF HEARTED
3rd November 2011, 11:38 PM
Whoever hasn't seen the area most likely haven't posted enough here.

footfetishguy
4th November 2011, 12:09 AM
Whoever hasn't seen the area most likely haven't posted enough here.

Is that the rule for it?

Guzara
4th November 2011, 12:24 AM
No, to clear all doubts, I will fix the error with fart boys forum as soon I fix problems with payment processor.

So I repeat, it has nothing to do with any of posts, idea is you donate 20$ for 6 months access in that forum , that 's all.