PDA

View Full Version : Probably a Strange Question

cravebassist
25th October 2011, 06:06 AM
What is the youngest y'all have ever seen a fart fetishist before? A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it. What's y'all's best stories there?

martin_f66
25th October 2011, 10:07 AM
What is the youngest y'all have ever seen a fart fetishist before? A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it. What's y'all's best stories there?

Well I can say personally I had it myself as a 12 y o, in other words as soon as I was interested in girls really. I still remember to this day a girl in class accidentally farted quite loud in front of a small group, the other boys were grossed out but it made me really attracted to her and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Oneironaut
25th October 2011, 10:25 AM
Well I can say personally I had it myself as a 12 y o, in other words as soon as I was interested in girls really. I still remember to this day a girl in class accidentally farted quite loud in front of a small group, the other boys were grossed out but it made me really attracted to her and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

This

effingbillgates
25th October 2011, 01:45 PM
As soon as I fancied girls, I was aware that I was attracted to farts as well. I remember being at least 7 or 8 years old. Whether it could be called a fetish at that age is a different question though, I guess.

quaataik
25th October 2011, 07:34 PM

What'd he say?

I personally think I got my fart fetish from my childhood sweetheart at 11 being capable of room-clearing tuna farts nearly every day. I'd kiss her and get my first erections and such in her glorious stink, That, and that peteuse's videos were one of the few things I could watch that my family's internet filter wouldn't stop me getting to.

effingbillgates
25th October 2011, 07:40 PM
What'd he say?

I personally think I got my fart fetish from my childhood sweetheart at 11 being capable of room-clearing tuna farts nearly every day. I'd kiss her and get my first erections and such in her glorious stink, That, and that peteuse's videos were one of the few things I could watch that my family's internet filter wouldn't stop me getting to.

I feel old when people talk about Peteuse like it was a lifetime ago. Feels like yesterday to me. :)

FartLove88
25th October 2011, 09:34 PM
I feel old when people talk about Peteuse like it was a lifetime ago. Feels like yesterday to me. :)

How old is she ??

Karl
25th October 2011, 09:42 PM
I was born with this fetish.....is it enough?

pigman
25th October 2011, 11:05 PM
i think i was nine. i remember at ten it was full blown and i started jacking off to it.

JeanFarts
25th October 2011, 11:28 PM
I was 15.I started to love it

donpantini
26th October 2011, 02:02 AM
6. I remember this girl in school (Kindergarten I believe??) farted and I felt all funny inside... I still remember this clearly, and I'm in my late 30's

Toronto29
26th October 2011, 03:33 AM
Please excuse me, but talking about the youngest girls you've seen fart in a fart fetish forum is fairly demented. I think that is a separate question from what your earliest fart fetish memories were.

SmoothFartFella
26th October 2011, 04:52 AM
I was 5 when it developed but 7 when it actually started giving me erections.

ffantasy1
26th October 2011, 04:22 PM
Like most people here, I realized I had it around when I first started finding girls attractive. I did have an obsession with farts when I was younger, but it didn't actually turn me on till I was around 12 or 13 or so.

suspect09
26th October 2011, 07:24 PM
I was 8 years old. I don't know HOW I got it but I remember searching "fart fiction" on google and would read the stories.

I also used to look up "girls farting" or whatever and found a couple stream-able movies. Sometimes I wish I could visit myself back then and say "OY! WOT AR U DOIN??" and scare myself into not having this fetish

FartLove88
26th October 2011, 07:30 PM
"OY! WOT AR U DOIN??"

That sounds like something from a Lee Evans show, i dont know why, it must be the accent or something, i laughed. ::funny

fartsmella
26th October 2011, 07:45 PM
I too have had this love of fem farts for as long as I can remember. My first recollection of trying to get a face fart was when I was about 5-6 years old with my next door neighbour of about the same age. My first actual face fart came when I was about 11 years old. This was from another girl who lived up the street from me. Looking back I now know she was/is lactose intolerant, she used to rip some long loud very stinky farts right up my nose...so much so that for quite some time afterwards I could still smell her farts inside my nose...boy they used to burn my nose..i loved 'em. I used to pretend that I didn't like her doing it but she soon sussed me out and she used to tease me when we were playing together. She used to say "quick get down on the floor I need to fart" then when I did she said " not really I was only joking". The trouble was that if I didn't do as she said I was possibly going to miss out on a rasping fart. She knew she had me where she wanted me LOL. I haven't seen her for at least 25 years now but I bet she can still clear a room LOL.
FS

Toronto29
27th October 2011, 04:39 AM
There is nothing wrong with having this fetish, even though it's currently socially awkward.
There is something wrong with thinking about little girls farting, if thats what someone thinks about.
There's nothing really wrong with talking about early personal experiences, if it makes us all realise that we have adult fart fetishes - for various reasons, or just because we thought it was hot; and look at all the amazing hot women farting now.

SmoothFartFella
27th October 2011, 04:52 AM
I remember in the first grade. I had half or more of the girls in the class in my palm. I was just too cute of a boy lol. I got them to actually go home. Memorize their phone numbers and bring them in the next day for me to call them. With that I also got some of them to fart for me. Little kid farts smell BADLY if memory serves me right. I mean sheesh, as a little man smelling those? I coughed sometimes especially when they had barrage farts cause we all know how kid gas go's. Farting up storms. Crazy times.

Miokoza
27th October 2011, 05:57 AM
i myself started thinking about it when i was 8 because i had some gassy cousins and i knew some gassy girls in my class

Hahahalook2
27th October 2011, 07:14 AM
Wow, weird how this fetish seems to develop during our innocent times. :] I've had the fetish since I was six, over something that wasn't exactly hot, but intriguing to me. I was friends with this jerk from my school and his fat sister, and they would usually come over to my house to play on my 64 or Gamecube. I still remember it clearly...I was alone with the jerk's sister and we were playing the Sonic Adventure Directors Cut Chao Garden mini games. I gave a Chao a funny name and she agreed with me, laughed, then farted for some reason. I didn't really think about it until after she left though. I wanted to ask her to do it again, and I was even going to talk to my Dad about it, about I guess I just forgot about it.

The actual sexual side of the fetish didn't happen until about 5 years later when I was surfing the internet at my dad's house. That's when I discovered Youtube, still in it's early beta testing. I was scarce in looking up stuff to watch, and just randomly typed in "fart" to amuse myself. Then I saw a video called "girl farting like a man" with a dark skinned woman farting into a mircophone. Intrigued, a searched for more girl fart videos and found a promo for Lizzy's website Queen of Farts. I saw the video, and I was hooked! I quickly went to her website where I had my first experience with boobies in the flesh. I clicked to watch another one of her samples and it was Lizzy with her ass up in the air farting with a more curvier women beside her (wasn't Ashley yet). And from that day forward, I knew that I loved girl farts.

fartingfun
28th October 2011, 02:32 AM
I think it suddenly started when I was 13 and I can't really explain how and why. I unfortunately never got a girl to fart for me. Some of my closest friends are girls but I just don't have the heart to tell them about my fetish and I guess I never will.

p tang
28th October 2011, 04:31 AM
I have always had this fetish. I think i had a dream that a girl farted on my face and i loved it ever since. I remember when i was in third grade i use to imagine someone farting in class and that i would have to put my face in the hole in the back of all the pretty girls chairs and smell to see which one farted. I remember always day dreaming about shit like that. Then when i was alittle bit older all the girls in my neighborhood were pretty and around my age and we would play a game where they would all chase me drag me to the ground and all of the would sit on me. I would alway pray one of them would fart and i would even say things like please dont fart or i hope no one has to fart to try and encourage them to fart but it never happened. The only time i got a few face farts was with my ex wife. And this girl im seeing now. Me &my ex were laying on the floor on our sides and i had my face in her ass then she told my daughter who was a few months old she was gonna fart in my face i was so excited but i told her you wouldnt do it. The next thing i knew was there was no sound but then i smelled the best smell ever but had to act like i was mad and she laughed her ass off. I finally told her about my fetish about 6 yrs later. At first when she would fart i would ask her if it smelled and she would say idk smell it and i would and love it. But then she quit farting in front of me alltogether then i found out she started cheating on me so i divorced her. But i told the girl im with now right away about my fetish and she has no problem with it. Ive been with her for about 2 monthsnow and so far she farted once while we were 69ing but it didnt smell. She has been trying but getting stage fright. But i think tonight will b the night because i gave her a box of fiber one bars and a bag of dried apricots so hopefully that works. Ill let u guys know. Wish me luck

SmoothFartFella
28th October 2011, 07:29 AM
Lol. Putting your face in the back of chairs. I did that in the second grade. Quite hilarious. Some of the girls were down with it too. I was just a smooth little boy till I got pudgy cause of asthma steroids. I'm still big now but I'm about 60/40 or 65/35 muscle fat ratio. Anyway yeah, I sat in the back with a row full of girls. Especially this girl named Rosa who farted everyday at the same time with the same awful eggy smell. I told her i wanted to smell and she let me for a long time till the teacher changed seats. I remember one time the girls in the back were gassy and it started to stink back there. I threw my pencil to the end of the row and sniffed all their butts while crawling to go get it. Lol. Stinky, all those girls were farting up a storm. Especially Rosa. I loved smelling her farts back in the second grade.

hunterbutt69
30th October 2011, 09:23 PM
any other adult women fart on your nose when you were a kid?

SmoothFartFella
31st October 2011, 03:08 AM
Yeah. My aunt. I had my face in her ass too. She threatened to fart and I put my face right back in. Then she farted.

suspect09
31st October 2011, 05:02 AM
That sounds like something from a Lee Evans show, i dont know why, it must be the accent or something, i laughed. ::funny

I'm also American, which doesn't make any sense lol

Wow, weird how this fetish seems to develop during our innocent times.

There must be a psychological reason for that, I'm dying to know what it is..

hunterbutt69
31st October 2011, 05:37 AM
Yeah. My aunt. I had my face in her ass too. She threatened to fart and I put my face right back in. Then she farted.

lol details man.

SmoothFartFella
31st October 2011, 05:50 AM
Not many details lol. I was at my cousins house having fun back in the day at like age 5. We were all running around playing Nintendo 64 and their mom which is my aunt called us for lunch and a movie. Toy story. So I get to the kitchen first and eat wth my twin cousins. After the my aunt put in the movie, and i got up and ran ace first in her butt. She laughed and said get off. I wrapped my hands around her legs giggling all the way. she said I'll fart on you laughing. I said DO it! Being the daredevil I was. So she ripped it on me and it stank. I smelled it then sat down and watched the movie. I would like to hear other stories instead of sharing my abyss of them.

1313Jr.1313
31st October 2011, 07:44 AM

fascination turns fetish, lol. not too complicated.

SionDS
31st October 2011, 06:21 PM
I'm sure mine started with my mom at a very early age.

fascination turns fetish, lol. not too complicated.

This is probably the best way to describe it for me. I was more fascinated by girls farting when I was a little kid, then it later became a full blown fetish.

I had these fantasies when I was a little boy of being invisible and following a girl I had a huge crush on around all day, and just watching her take a shower, or maybe hear her talk about me ect... I got the idea because there was this childrens book I read at my school about a boy who could turn invisible.The more I thought about it, the more "real" it became, as in, I thought if she didnt know she was being watched, she would probably fart when she thought she was alone, or go in her bathroom and take a gigantic shit, and Id get to watch it all. The thing was, this girl was very prim and proper, so to think of doing something gross was to me, as a little boy, fascinating.

Later on when I hit puberty farting just became sexy to me. Up until a few years ago, girls pooping was just a fascination too, but Id say its more of a fetish in these past few years. I think there might even be some old old old posts I made on this forum saying I dont have a fetish for girls pooping, thats changed now lol.

A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it.

Not me, but a lot of guys kind of get anxiety about this fetish and think something is wrong with them. Tell your cousin that you have it too just so he wont feel like a freak. And if you get a gassy girlfriend, ask her to fart in his face lol.

j.smedly
5th November 2011, 03:32 AM
I had a couple experiences growing up, but didn't really think much of them at the time.
The first time I really had any sort of fascination with farts was back in fifth grade. It was recess, and I noticed that this girl named Nicole had wandered off by herself. I decided to go check on her, and saw she was holding her tummy. When she noticed me, she shook her head to try and get me to go away, but I kept walking, intent to see if she was ok. Just as I was about to ask I heard a noise I'll never forget. Within a split second, her stomach gurgled loudly, she groaned slightly, and a loud bubbly fart ripped out from her plaid skirted tush.
We were both taken aback- I couldn't believe what I had heard, and her face showed a mix of revulsion, mortification, and the slightest bit of relief. As her embarrassment took over, she meekly stammered out that her tummy hurt, and she told everyone she wanted to play alone so she could do that in private.
I simply looked at her and asked if she felt better.
"Yes... but not all the way better" she said dejectedly.
Captivated by what I had witnessed, I asked, "want someone to play with?"
"umm... I think I should be alone" She said.
I mustered up my nerve, and said "If you need to fart again, do it." When she gave me a funny look, I added playfully sticking my tongue out, "It was cute"
She paused, then smiled, and said "Boys are so gross"
I spent the rest of recess with her, and got to hear two more of her farts that day. She never told anyone else that I said her farts were cute, but brought it up with me a couple more times as we grew up.

kid_done_well
6th November 2011, 11:17 AM
I think I was 12, the chaviest girl in my year ripped a massive fart in my art class that stunk out the whole room. She just sat there giggling about it. Although I was 15 until I properly realised I liked it.

ffantasy1
10th November 2011, 01:31 AM
A little earlier I saw something that reminded me of this thread.

I was looking up some fart videos on Youtube and stumbled across some videos of that Eight Marbles game that gets posted here from time to time. Then in the related videos, I saw a video called something like "Meet the Eight Marbles Addict" or something like that. So I was curious about what kind of person would actually make a video professing their fondness of the game to the world because I won't even tell my friends that I've played a game about girls farting on each other.

Then it turned out the video was a couple of kids talking about the game and saying things like they thought the girls were cute and stuff like that. All I'm saying is if either kid grows up without a fart fetish, I will be incredibly surprised.

hunterbutt69
20th November 2011, 07:21 PM
bump

fartingfun
20th November 2011, 07:47 PM
A little earlier I saw something that reminded me of this thread.

I was looking up some fart videos on Youtube and stumbled across some videos of that Eight Marbles game that gets posted here from time to time. Then in the related videos, I saw a video called something like "Meet the Eight Marbles Addict" or something like that. So I was curious about what kind of person would actually make a video professing their fondness of the game to the world because I won't even tell my friends that I've played a game about girls farting on each other.

Then it turned out the video was a couple of kids talking about the game and saying things like they thought the girls were cute and stuff like that. All I'm saying is if either kid grows up without a fart fetish, I will be incredibly surprised.

So what exactly is the Eight Marbles game anyway?

ffantasy1
20th November 2011, 08:32 PM
So what exactly is the Eight Marbles game anyway?Here (http://eightmarble.web.infoseek.co.jp/manual02Xtop.html) is its website. You probably won't be able to read it since it's Japanese but if you click the first link where it shows the last update in English, that will let you download it. If you want to play it, you'll have to set your computer's regional settings to Japan so it can open the program.

Basically, it's a fighting game that was obviously made by someone with our fetish. Nearly every character is a girl and almost every female character has at least one special move that involves farting in her opponent's face, turning into a giant and farting, and so on. It gets pretty over-the-top a lot of the time too (ie: farts strong enough to propel their bodies forward, trapping someone in a glass box and farting in it till it shatters, farting an absurd number of times in a row, etc). You can find videos of it on Youtube by searching things like "Eight Marbles Ura Version" (the "ura" version is the one with all the farting, the regular version of the game is more of a traditional fighter).

fartingfun
20th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Ok great, thanks for the info!

Tom-Tom82
27th July 2012, 09:02 PM
I believe I was born with it, but didn't realize I had it until I was 3 or 4.

FartLove88
27th July 2012, 10:04 PM
I believe I was born with it, but didn't realize I had it until I was 3 or 4.

You realized you had this fetish at the age of 3 or 4 ? Lol, thats impossible.

sourmold11
27th July 2012, 10:50 PM
2 years old and it became home grown around 5.5 years old!

hunterbutt69
28th July 2012, 12:18 AM

What happened? Who farted on you?

Tom-Tom82
28th July 2012, 10:30 PM
You realized you had this fetish at the age of 3 or 4 ? Lol, thats impossible.

No it's not impossible.......those are my earliest memories of having the fetish. I posted my story in one of these other threads a while back.

sourmold11
29th July 2012, 01:54 AM
What happened? Who farted on you?
My cousin she used to give me hell! She's like 8 years older than me!

Gobills12321
29th July 2012, 09:25 AM
sourmold you should give some details ma man

Mudofale
29th July 2012, 11:28 AM

I highly doubt at 2 years old you even realized you "liked" farts. You probably can't even remember your second birthday. I would ask you about it but you can just make some random bull shit up. At two you are still placing pictures with your memory. Common woman = mom, common man = dad, wet stuff = drink, etc etc. So I find it hard plexed that you had a fart fetish at two years old. If you had said 5 or 6 I would believe you.

No it's not impossible.......those are my earliest memories of having the fetish. I posted my story in one of these other threads a while back.
Just like the other guy I find that very hard to believe. If you ask a 3 year old what they like they will most likely say some sort of food, a toy, and a TV show. Why is that? Because they have short attention spans and their memory is like a gold fish, one second it's barney then 2 miliseconds later they love power rangers. To say you had a fart fetish at 3 would be the same as any person on this earth saying they had a scat fetish from 1-5 because in that stage you are more prone to play with your own poop because it interest you. Is that a scat fetish? No, it's curiosity but your parents stray you away from it.

Tom-Tom82
29th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Just like the other guy I find that very hard to believe. If you ask a 3 year old what they like they will most likely say some sort of food, a toy, and a TV show. Why is that? Because they have short attention spans and their memory is like a gold fish, one second it's barney then 2 miliseconds later they love power rangers. To say you had a fart fetish at 3 would be the same as any person on this earth saying they had a scat fetish from 1-5 because in that stage you are more prone to play with your own poop because it interest you. Is that a scat fetish? No, it's curiosity but your parents stray you away from it.

It's cool if you don't believe me, and I don't have a problem with that, but I do know what I remember. I really do remember some things from that far back, maybe not in full detail, but in bits and pieces. Once again, I REALLY do remember burying my face in people's (mostly women) butts back then to sniff a fart. I remember my mother trying to break me from this habit up until I was 8 years old, and so then I had to sneak and do it to certain people. Believe it or not, most people only use 2% of their full brain capabilities, and we ALL were born with a natural photographic memory. We just got taught out of how to use it once we got old enough to start school. I'm currently in the process of retraining my brain, unlocking my natural photographic memory, and tapping into the other 98% of my brainpower. The farther along I get in this process, the more I'll be able to remember, and the more stories I can share with everybody on this board.

Mudofale
30th July 2012, 04:04 AM
Believe it or not, most people only use 2% of their full brain capabilities, and we ALL were born with a natural photographic memory. We just got taught out of how to use it once we got old enough to start school. I'm currently in the process of retraining my brain, unlocking my natural photographic memory, and tapping into the other 98% of my brainpower.
What the fuck did I just read... You can't be taught to not use part of your brain, that is like saying "I was taught to have my brain not tell my body it inhale so I don't pass out" your brain automatically remembers certain details of certain things because your brain is constantly recording things, similar to a video camera, and cataloging those things with key words, pictures, sounds, ideas, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzrAfzphKyU

Is that what you are trying to do? Holy shit that video is old... As for your search for "The answers within" good luck with tapping into that other 98%. Although let me ask you this, how do you create a memory of something that already happened? And to tie onto that question smelling random womens asses when you were 2-8 seems even more fishy. For one thing a 2 or 3 year old doing it may be seen as strange or cute, but a 6-8 year old? The details/ facts you are providing me are making it harder and harder to believe you. I know I realized I like asses/ farts was when I was 6 and me and my cousin (female) and her brother (also my cousin) were wrestling and she farted in my face, they both said eww but I enjoyed it and from that point on I realized womans farts and asses were something very interesting which grew into what I have today.

sourmold11
30th July 2012, 04:47 AM
What the fuck did I just read... You can't be taught to not use part of your brain, that is like saying "I was taught to have my brain not tell my body it inhale so I don't pass out" your brain automatically remembers certain details of certain things because your brain is constantly recording things, similar to a video camera, and cataloging those things with key words, pictures, sounds, ideas, etc.

Is that what you are trying to do? Holy shit that video is old... As for your search for "The answers within" good luck with tapping into that other 98%. Although let me ask you this, how do you create a memory of something that already happened? And to tie onto that question smelling random womens asses when you were 2-8 seems even more fishy. For one thing a 2 or 3 year old doing it may be seen as strange or cute, but a 6-8 year old? The details/ facts you are providing me are making it harder and harder to believe you. I know I realized I like asses/ farts was when I was 6 and me and my cousin (female) and her brother (also my cousin) were wrestling and she farted in my face, they both said eww but I enjoyed it and from that point on I realized womans farts and asses were something very interesting which grew into what I have today.

^This BUFFOON!

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 05:47 AM
when i was 2 i would have fantasies about it, then it disappeared from my thoughts for years. from time to time it would pop up again but i wouldn't pay much attention to it. i never fully knew what it was until i was ten.

lololo
30th July 2012, 05:59 AM
I don't think people get it. It's physically impossible to be "aware" at 2-4 years of age. The brain is taking in too much. You haven't learned how to "remember' things on purpose. I mean you're telling me, everyone who has a fetish links it to the only memories in their past? Because I'm sure as hell I can't remember a thing before 5 years old. Maybe a flash of someone's face or something but full awareness wasn't until at least 7 or 8 when I got my second dog. I scarcely remember one at 5 years old but that's that.

You can't say that fetishists only remember their past IF and ONLY IF it pertains to a fetish. It's illogical. It's like saying I only remember my child hood because I liked choking myself or the idea of being eaten (if that were their fetish. Just using an extreme example to show the ridiculousness)

Tom-Tom82
30th July 2012, 06:30 AM

Well, then we'll just agree to disagree. I'm done with it.

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 06:55 AM
I don't think people get it. It's physically impossible to be "aware" at 2-4 years of age. The brain is taking in too much. You haven't learned how to "remember' things on purpose. I mean you're telling me, everyone who has a fetish links it to the only memories in their past? Because I'm sure as hell I can't remember a thing before 5 years old. Maybe a flash of someone's face or something but full awareness wasn't until at least 7 or 8 when I got my second dog. I scarcely remember one at 5 years old but that's that.

You can't say that fetishists only remember their past IF and ONLY IF it pertains to a fetish. It's illogical. It's like saying I only remember my child hood because I liked choking myself or the idea of being eaten (if that were their fetish. Just using an extreme example to show the ridiculousness)
actually, as the brain ages the memories get less fuzzy.sometimes fragments can be remembered. as a matter of fact, i can remember my own non-existence.

Mudofale
30th July 2012, 08:29 AM
actually, as the brain ages the memories get less fuzzy.sometimes fragments can be remembered. as a matter of fact, i can remember my own non-existence.
You are by far the second funniest troll I have met on this forum. How do you do it? Is someone co-writing for you? Do you have a list of quick jokes you like to bring up on a note pad? I want to learn your secrets, maybe we can go troll some other forum or ventrilo or whatever people troll now. Maybe youtube?

Either that or you are horribly mistaken, you can not remember your own non-existence because you did not exist. Your brain can not process or fathom a thought of non existence because that would require knowledge of not existing and for you to not exist, as I mentioned before, you would have to exist but not exist at the same time. See what I am getting at? That would create a paradox, but for the matter of third dimensional thought processing we will just call this impossible. As for memories becoming more clear as you age... Does metal age backwards? Does wood become stronger as it gets older? Do bones become more dense as you reach your senior years? The answer to all these questions is no. Memories become fuzzier as you age, why? Because your brain is taking in new memories so the older memories become less important so your brain stores them in the reserve memory, not important enough for immediate retrieval but important enough to stay in the conscious mind.

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 08:44 AM
You are by far the second funniest troll I have met on this forum. How do you do it? Is someone co-writing for you? Do you have a list of quick jokes you like to bring up on a note pad? I want to learn your secrets, maybe we can go troll some other forum or ventrilo or whatever people troll now. Maybe youtube?

Either that or you are horribly mistaken, you can not remember your own non-existence because you did not exist. Your brain can not process or fathom a thought of non existence because that would require knowledge of not existing and for you to not exist, as I mentioned before, you would have to exist but not exist at the same time. See what I am getting at? That would create a paradox, but for the matter of third dimensional thought processing we will just call this impossible. As for memories becoming more clear as you age... Does metal age backwards? Does wood become stronger as it gets older? Do bones become more dense as you reach your senior years? The answer to all these questions is no. Memories become fuzzier as you age, why? Because your brain is taking in new memories so the older memories become less important so your brain stores them in the reserve memory, not important enough for immediate retrieval but important enough to stay in the conscious mind.
YES! that's the beauty of it actually, and i ASSURE you i am not trolling i REALLY believe this, i remember it because i don't remember it! it's paradoxical and funny yet true! i remember nothingness, just void darkness. not a single thought ran through my mind because there was no mind to think! no consciousness to be aware of my own existence! the way i remember it is by thinking of my earliest memory, then trying to think of something prior. and what do i get: nothing! haha! it's incredible!

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 08:54 AM
lol. i get that alot. i guess it's natural.::beach

Mudofale
30th July 2012, 01:31 PM
YES! that's the beauty of it actually, and i ASSURE you i am not trolling i REALLY believe this, i remember it because i don't remember it! it's paradoxical and funny yet true! i remember nothingness, just void darkness. not a single thought ran through my mind because there was no mind to think! no consciousness to be aware of my own existence! the way i remember it is by thinking of my earliest memory, then trying to think of something prior. and what do i get: nothing! haha! it's incredible!

You do realize darkness, or silence in the mind (absence of thought) is not you imagining a prior time before you exist, right? Using that logic you can tell me what dinosaur stepped on the land that is not my house. Unless you are some sentient being from the 10th dimension, I highly doubt you can see into a time before existence.

Just because you believe in it does not make it true, take barney for instance. Real? No, imaginary? Yes. Does that make him real? No, he is a man in a costume, outside of TV he is nothing.

Let me break it down into simple terms so you don't confuse "void" with "impossible".

If you see something, then it exist. If you do not see something it does not exist. (Remember we are referring to your mind) for you to say "I see nothingness" that is not you seeing a time before you exist (impossible by todays thought processing). There were things before you, unless you are telling me you created the universe and the multi-verses that coincide with it, then I have a lot of questions for you. But since you are talking to me I am going to guess you are not either of the two. Things existed before you were born do you see the stock market failing? Or America celebrating it's victory over Japan? How about America's short occupation of Vietnam before we ran for our lives? No? Thats strange because all these things happened before your time so that would mean you have to be able to see them, am I right?

lololo
30th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Lol I remember the nothingness. Good one. You can't remember it. What you're remembering is the absence of memory at all. So forget that trick buddy. And one thing I'd point out actually, our brains have never used all of our capacity. The human memory system is... Well you know how the brain looks all wavy like someone took a piece of silly putty and then wove a string through it to leave an impression in it? That's out memory. It goes all around our brain for miles. We can store so much in our Brain, but recalling it is the hard part. You don't actually "recall" it like seeing. A picture. Photographic memory is subjective. You piece it back together which is why your memory gets fuzzy with age: you find it hard to put the right pieces together.

Anyways what I'm saying is that although we have the capacity, the knowledge on how to use it is not sufficient enough to actually do it. So unless you're saying some random guy on a fart fetish board is the newest thing in neurological development, please give up this whole "I remember the non existence' thing.

SmoothFartFella
30th July 2012, 05:59 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6DH8rjcii8IHsAAEum9jBFtd1vChsO 8cSIlQ4JPN5BObR6ceO
Gentleman. I propose a truce for now. All of you seem like great scholars. Intelligent nonetheless. So let us end this pointless charade and relish in our great community.

Tom-Tom82
30th July 2012, 07:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6DH8rjcii8IHsAAEum9jBFtd1vChsO 8cSIlQ4JPN5BObR6ceO
Gentleman. I propose a truce for now. All of you seem like great scholars. Intelligent nonetheless. So let us end this pointless charade and relish in our great community.

I'm with it.

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 07:38 PM
*sighs* i guess...::brooding as much as i want to continue this arguement!

lololo
30th July 2012, 07:40 PM
It's lost so why bother? There's no way to win with this outrageous claim.

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 08:00 PM
It's lost so why bother? There's no way to win with this outrageous claim.
http://cheezburger.com/6469635584

lololo
30th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Second post
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46240-Nuris-is-madness

splat
30th July 2012, 09:14 PM
I was also a fetishist early on. I remember doing what might pass for masturbation in my crib, though it was unrelated to this particular fetish.

theguyfromny
30th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Second post
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46240-Nuris-is-madness
http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/okay-meme-face.jpg

splat
30th July 2012, 10:45 PM
You're a scientologist, aren't you? No, I'm not trolling or being silly. These principles have been brought up almost verbatim in scientology. While some of the things you say sound like hogwash, I AM a firm believer that we can unlock greater potential in our minds, and that through the correct processes, meditative states and hypnosis, we can potentially remember back to our birth.

I know a genius of sorts who claims to have done so. Said he saw the web of creation, and potentiality, the flowing stuff of the universe. His earliest memory was hearing a cicada as an infant, or possibly that the blur of random sounds of reality came through like a cicada.

SmoothFartFella
30th July 2012, 10:50 PM
You're a scientologist, aren't you? No, I'm not trolling or being silly. These principles have been brought up almost verbatim in scientology. While some of the things you say sound like hogwash, I AM a firm believer that we can unlock greater potential in our minds, and that through the correct processes, meditative states and hypnosis, we can potentially remember back to our birth.

I know a genius of sorts who claims to have done so. Said he saw the web of creation, and potentiality, the flowing stuff of the universe. His earliest memory was hearing a cicada as an infant, or possibly that the blur of random sounds of reality came through like a cicada.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMsNWM8KZgMvZvYj-o5ig8EcxSJPR5FP6VFqYPjFp9lHEdsKdLwA

I proposed a truce! Do I need to enforce it?

1313Jr.1313
31st July 2012, 12:22 AM
one's earliest flashes of memories: 2 or so (i can personally remember something just before i was 2 but there's very little context there). earliest awareness: about 4 (i know quite a few decisions i made around then). i for one knew i had this fetish at 4.

hunterbutt69
31st July 2012, 01:15 AM
one's earliest flashes of memories: 2 or so (i can personally remember something just before i was 2 but there's very little context there). earliest awareness: about 4 (i know quite a few decisions i made around then). i for one knew i had this fetish at 4.

What happened?

Mudofale
31st July 2012, 05:39 AM

The human brain is capable of incredible things, from creating things that do not exist in reality to being able to understand multiple languages with ease. While the language part may seem trivial is actually a pretty rare talent. But if you take a look at todays society I have very bleak hope for large quantities of people remembering what they ate for dinner the other night let alone what happened when they were 2 months old. But it is called development for a reason, as they say "Rome was not built in a day!"

Gobills12321
31st July 2012, 06:03 AM
i think we should go back to tellin experiences hahaha but thats just me

peace brothas

1313Jr.1313
31st July 2012, 06:08 AM
What happened?

nothing really. a lot of people got this fetish from a cousin or older sister farting on them but i just kind of knew that this was what i was into and for some reason really wanted a woman to fart on me.

hunterbutt69
31st July 2012, 09:33 AM
get any women to fart on you as a kid?

fartingfun
31st July 2012, 09:39 PM
The only woman I heard farting in my life so far is my mom and that just goes to show how unlucky I am. :(

Mudofale
31st July 2012, 10:08 PM
nothing really. a lot of people got this fetish from a cousin or older sister farting on them but i just kind of knew that this was what i was into and for some reason really wanted a woman to fart on me.

It's weird how that works, but at the same time it makes sense. Although at the same time not sure where I got an ass fetish from, I just love women's asses. But I assume that comes from just being a man.

hunterbutt69
29th July 2013, 08:08 AM
The only woman I heard farting in my life so far is my mom and that just goes to show how unlucky I am. :(

She ever fart on you?

fartingfun
29th July 2013, 09:45 PM
No, why would my mom fart on me???? :O

jpelirrojo
29th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Originaly posted by Mudofale: Either that or you are horribly mistaken, you can not remember your own non-existence because you did not exist. Your brain can not process or fathom a thought of non existence because that would require knowledge of not existing and for you to not exist, as I mentioned before, you would have to exist but not exist at the same time. See what I am getting at? That would create a paradox, but for the matter of third dimensional thought processing we will just call this impossible. As for memories becoming more clear as you age... Does metal age backwards? Does wood become stronger as it gets older? Do bones become more dense as you reach your senior years? The answer to all these questions is no. Memories become fuzzier as you age, why? Because your brain is taking in new memories so the older memories become less important so your brain stores them in the reserve memory, not important enough for immediate retrieval but important enough to stay in the conscious mind.]

Yeah! this would be a paradox (itself) depending on the way of knowing you do consider when you affrim something. When it turns into a paradox is when you do consider the point of having experience. I explain myself, you have to exist (to know) and no-exist (to experience the non-existence) at the same time. Yeah, this is logically a paradox but only if you do consider the necessity of existence. LOL.

In this world, as it has been proved with quantum physics, the experience of something leads to a paradox when understanding what happens. I would say this in order to defend another way of considering the veracity of affirming something.

Many people tend to believe or understand (both are quite similar in the end LOL atleast in quantum electrodynamics by Feynman) in things which are not directly proven (i mean in their faces). This is clearly the case of quantum physiscs. I mean, mathemathicly, many models has shown as that the possibility of being in two states at the same time could easily be possible (quite redundant).
That is one of the solution of Scröedinger's wave equation.
What I'm trying to say is you probably would believe in what quantum physics say without having your own experience of the reality it is talking about. And if you do agree with what I am saying that would contradictory taking into account what you said to theguyfromny was agains what you really think (that the knowledge can come from other ways rather than experience, which is the point of my post) LOL

Mudofale
1st August 2013, 03:19 PM
Rather old post... but I am confused as to what you are getting at. In fact, I have no idea what this thread was even about.