PDA

View Full Version : this is how 'pumped air' works. (Video)

ras_sham
31st May 2007, 08:40 PM
ever wondered how air pumping in the ass (like in the fart brazil vids) works? Here's the answer:

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/02234053-d207-4eef-9b6b-98d200b3bb9f.jpg (http://saorishin.vidiac.com/video/02234053-d207-4eef-9b6b-98d200b3bb9f.htm)Click here to see Video (http://saorishin.vidiac.com/video/02234053-d207-4eef-9b6b-98d200b3bb9f.htm)

Warning: the site may contain other videos, which do not only contain fart material.

fartman89
31st May 2007, 09:08 PM
do they all use hand pumps like that or is there sometimes even a machine (air compressor, haha) involved?

Superman
1st June 2007, 05:35 AM
There's still no proof of FartBrazil using "pumps". The noise you hear in the background of those videos is nothing but camera feedback.

1313Jr.1313
1st June 2007, 09:34 AM
nice explanation for that superman. can you also explain why it is that the girls ALWAYS have a lot of gas right after the camera pulling away and the "feedback" than they do before? or why it is that the feedback only and always occurs when the butts are out of the shot despite the fact that the buts are in the shot for about 90% of the movie? just curious.

jeanvaljean2
1st June 2007, 10:31 AM
There's still no proof of FartBrazil using "pumps". The noise you hear in the background of those videos is nothing but camera feedback.

it's totally wrong.There's a lot of fartbrazil videos where you CAN SEE (due to a mistake of the cameraman) the girls with the pump still in hand,and i saw several times the girl doing it in the background (still by mistake) and that sound IS the sound they make when they pump the air in their ass.

I 've heard NOT till today anything about a camera making fart noises !

basshead
1st June 2007, 02:42 PM
I actually have one of those at my place. Girly refused to play with the toy though. ::hm

therza
1st June 2007, 04:51 PM
oh well, at least you tried basshead

jaydee.gabriel
1st June 2007, 05:30 PM
Ultimately the deal is this. No one is THAT fucking gassy. The way these chicks can rip ass like this every 5 minutes is total bullshit. It might be pumped air, it might be CGI but whatever it is, it aint real.

carl_x1
2nd June 2007, 02:04 AM
yes noone can be so gassy on demand like the fartbrazilians and others, it is pumped air.

Superman
2nd June 2007, 05:15 AM
Y'all sure there were camera glitches in those videos? I've seen over 30 of those clips and not yet have I seen one mistake made.

Their asses do show in 90% of the camera frame. But I'm still not convinced that those farts were fake.

And it's not exactly like changing tires on a race car. It takes time and effort to pump up someone's ass with air. I seriously doubt the other 10% is used to "refill" those girls' assholes.

Perhaps if any of you have a clip that shows there was an error that ruins the viewer's imagination, then maybe I'll have a second opinion.

Fake or not, those clips are still hot.

Peace Out.
-S-

1313Jr.1313
2nd June 2007, 09:32 AM
i'm with you superman, you don't smell the clip, you watch it and fatasize... i have nothing against mfx and fb, they make awesome clips, but i'm pretty sure that they "they use pumps" accusation is completely valid. furthermore, by definition of a fart, even if they use a pump, the air that comes out is still a REAL FART.

giovanni
14th June 2007, 12:17 AM
I am an expert of Fart Brazil, watching about 40 Fart Brazil full leght movies. The truth is that it's almost always pumped air. But It's very very sexy anyway.
Even if it's not fermentation they can still be called farts, artificial farts, but farts anyway. Love fart brazil