PDA

View Full Version : Down load problems with CGP12

efropost
29th May 2007, 06:55 AM
I downloaded part one of CGP 12 in both the Megaupload and the rapid share modes,however my computer is unable to play it in either of the two configuration ,in fact I get a message that appears when I try to play it and it says that "Windows cannot open this file" "To open this file Windows needs to know what program created it"
It goes on to suggest that I use "the Web service to find the appropriate program."
I don't know what the "appropriate program" is that I need to download in order to play College Girls Pooping Volume 12.
I have downloaded as College Girls Pooping vol 12 .mpeg.004 and I also have it downloaded in a second configuration as cpg12.part1.rar.
I would like to first know how what needs to be done to get the MPEG file running as I have downloaded both MPEG.004 and MPEG 006 which are parts 1 and 2.
Thanks to who ever can tell me what I need to do to get them to play on my computer.

1313Jr.1313
29th May 2007, 09:54 AM
there are a few things you can do.

1) if the file was split to upload it, you may have to put it back together. there are programs for that, just google it.
2) hope that somebody gives you more than i did.

good luck