PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else bummed out by this?

MackZack
22nd August 2011, 07:38 PM
Kim Kardashian getting married?

Fuck man.

I know it's silly to have celebrity crushes and stuff, and I'm a HUGE assman, but just think about it - someone gets to witness her having gas. There was a clip of her burping in her husband's face. So I bet she's going to rip whenever she pleases in front of him. That ass farting? God. I'd kill to witness that.

footfetishguy
22nd August 2011, 07:44 PM
Shocker to me due to her recent dating habits and age, I predict a separation/divorce soon

HOOF HEARTED
24th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Hell yeah i'm bummed out about Kim getting married. Sad ::sad & Mad :[::brooding! After all the hell i've been through in life & the dumb bitches who didn't want me I felt that I was owed someone this lovely & voluptuous. I most likely woulda overlooked some of my past misery & hell. Main negatives if I was with Kim is that i'd be on tv & I don't want that. Fuck the fame! And another main negative is that I most likely have to be around her mother & seeing bits & pieces of their keeping up show, she's a petty bitch. I don't need 2 be around anyone's butthole family members.

If Kris Humphries has any brains, he'd better not cheat on Kim like dumbass Reggie B. did. But whatcha expect, another dumbass Bush.

1313Jr.1313
25th August 2011, 11:34 AM
yeah, i'm so disappointed because i really had a shot at her...