PDA

View Full Version : weekend

meth1
28th May 2007, 04:14 AM
what a great gassy weekend, my gf was blastin 'em and i was right there for all of it. Damn, my head was in her crotch while she was on the toilet taking a piss (which was great) and she bombed, im lucky. We sat at the kitchen table drinking and she told me about how gassy she was, ::laugh i knew i was going to have a good night. Anybody have a story from the weekend?

1313Jr.1313
28th May 2007, 04:46 AM
my story isn't as good as yours, but it was my first fart experience. my girlfriend and i were in the tub (like old people now that i think about it) just laying together and i felt bubbles floating to the surface along my body. they were tiny but when they finally surfaced and popped you could tell what they were, they were very silent but smelled very strong. only a few came, but we were both pretty happy.

tinku1663
28th May 2007, 06:25 AM
good one hope my wife also do this

firmman_10
29th May 2007, 01:41 AM
I have a hot one about my girlfriend this weekend. I've been asking her to give me a real good farting and OMG she did. Last nite late after going to bed for the evening, she woke me up and said she needed me under the sheets and deep in her ass with my tonque ready for a nice blasting. She was laying on her tummy and ass up. I was down there in a flash awaiting my treat with my tonque deep in her asshole. I felt her push then WAMMO!!!! A long warm juicy fart came and I was lapping it up like no tomorrow!!!! She had me down there for awhile and she was pretty gassy. We both later exploded in total lust and what a hot nite it was. I'm still recovering!!!! Lol!!!!

jimmy79
29th May 2007, 08:28 PM
you lucky git

Raven06
29th May 2007, 10:02 PM
indeed...